Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (50002 Views)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by midolian(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Justice Danladi Umar just ruled as follows: Accordingly, the IGP as we said earlier are still in order to arrest and prosecute the accused person tomorrow, 22nd of September 2015 at 10am.

Details later..

Source: TVC news

IGP must produce Saraki Tuesday – Tribunal

The Code of Conduct Tribunal on Monday insisted that the Inspector-General of Police must produce the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday.

The tribunal rejected the request that the case should be stepped down until the determination of Saraki’s case at the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/igp-must-produce-saraki-tuesday-tribunal/

12 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by bluaero(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sofily sofily catchee monkey

Make i contunu to wash this film

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by OkutaNla: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
Accordingly the IGP as we said earlier are still in oreder to arrest and prosecue the accused person tomorrow at 10am.

Details later

Choi! Saraki, see your life? By force by fire, you must appear tomorrow o. I don't see him appearing unless he's arrested, even his lawyer can't vouch for him again grin. What's so difficult in appearing for pete's sake? ? What a sad shame.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by CountryPride: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
IG of police. Solo, sharp sharp go do your work.

9 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wooooow! Saraki Must Go Down!

Tomakint oooooo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by chidibond(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by TheFreeOne: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry smiley cheesy grin

A top political chess game is ongoing so I'll rather wait for a checkmate and enjoy the fun while it lasts. wink

7 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by dammytosh: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Game almost Over

CCT just waiting for Gabriel to be given red card.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Are they back from recess already undecided
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by funlord(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin

Saraki and his confused fans go soon comot say na witch hunting! Is saraki a witch? Or a wizard? Face the music like the "BIG BOY" that you are!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
I tot they were supposed to arrest him today grin grin...
Nigeria is a ZOO

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
After saraki my gaze goes to Amaechi for robbing rivers blind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
If Solomon Arase refuse to effect the order, he should be charged for contempt and be prosecuted.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by sdindan: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
For where.
Order and re_order
They are jus playing with the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
saraki is guilty of the crime and should be jailed he's a thief.

15 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by ademega(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
this a bomb

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by tomakint: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wooooow! Saraki Must Go Down!

Tomakint oooooo
I no tell you cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by chymystique(f): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is a proof that in Nigeria the laws are made for the poor masses only... Uselesszoo Country undecided

18 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by midolian(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know what Saraki is running away from. Isn't this a clear sign of guilt?

The Saraki's lawyer is not different from the person he is representing @ all. Very proud! How can you call a judge sitting before you "incompetent"? What an effrontery!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by CharlesPhc: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I think the CCT should charge the IG of Police (if possible also order his arrest) for disobeidence to a warrant of Arrest by failing to produce Dr. Bukola Saraki today while the Court of Appeal should charge the CCT Chairman for Contempt of Court. Twist and turn of our judiciary system...!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by CharlesPhc: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
PMB persecuting Saraki for a crime committed 8 years ago while dinning with Amaechi for a crime committed 3 months ago...!!!
What hypocrisy…!!!

Saraki's case shows the failure of the CCB. How come it took them 8 years to detect an offense, a crime or fraud?

I wonder how long they would have to wait to also verify the out gone governors asset declaration details to know who erred and who didn't...!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
If I was saraki I will go to court.Dasuki went and was busy reading newspaper there

28 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
If Solomon Arase refuse to effect the order, he should be charged for contempt and be prosecuted.

Nothing like that gonna happen.... a sitting SP, not In Nigeria, unless we have killed all the Political Lawyers (minus my wife) tongue
The CCT chairman is even in trouble, In Nigerian Judiciary he is a small boy, they will teach him a lesson if not now when Buhari leaves

7 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by StOla: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki has met his own waterloo.

Who falls next?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by idari: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is now turnin into a comedy show

4 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Noise makers...

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by BabaNath(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
There's some sort of confusion here. It appears that the court of appeal has restrained the Police and other security agencies from arresting saraki, the CCT Chairman still went ahead to order his arrest. Which will the Police react to? Lawyers in the house please help.

2 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.