Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. (4944 Views)

How To accumulate mtn game ➕ mb to 1.5gb free / Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
The validity period on the data bonus given to MTN Subscribers has been lifted. It can now be accumulated to be used in a letter date.

The next stage is data per recharge. Enjoy you best connection network.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
eh eh
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Hotdiamond(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
victorels:
The validity period on the data bonus given to MTN Subscribers has been lifted. It can now be accumulated to be used in a letter date.

The next stage is data per recharge. Enjoy you best connection network.
Source?
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hotdiamond:
Source?
what do you want to do with the source? Its not edible.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Godyke(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Could you explain further on how it works. Does it affect the 10mb per N100 and above recharged every 7days, plus how can we verify this claims.
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Segadem(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
news with no source, no details, a beg which data u dhey talk about?
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hope its MTNs 10mb... i neva see cheat... maa dey use dis one
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by RealAdewole(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
youth are porting back to etibaba
another means of propagating their lies
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
adebayor1490:
Hope its MTNs 10mb... i neva see cheat... maa dey use dis one
U never see cheat? which planet u dey? haven't u heard of mtn 150mb for 20naira daily? dey there dey dash dem 100naira
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by stanvesco(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2015
dozmandon:

U never see cheat? which planet u dey? haven't u heard of mtn 150mb for 20naira daily? dey there dey dash dem 100naira
bros abeg how dem day do dis 1 na
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by djtommy(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2015
dozmandon:

bro, a beg how dem dey take do ham
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
dozmandon:

abeg teach me
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2015
dozmandon:

Hahaha... abeg yan me dat one... hehe, abeg
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2015
RealAdewole:
youth are porting back to etibaba

another means of propagating their lies

Etisalat can Never rival MTN at the moment.

SMS MTN on MTN is 2 Naira

20 Minutes of call to MTN Numbers at 40 Naira per day.

200 Minute of calls to MTN Numbers at 150 Naira per Week

20 MB of Bonus Data and 5MB of Facebook Bonus Data per week on recharge of 100 Naira.

Give me Etisalat package that beats that.
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by RealAdewole(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
victorels:

15 MB of Bonus Data and 5MB of Facebook Bonus Data per week on recharge of 100 Naira.

those are the little little things they use to. tie u down, we are in the. 21st century what we need is a good data service not sending 160 characters at #2 but sending a im unlimited character for as low as 128kb,
not calling same network #40 for 20mins but a VOIP which cost less than 20mb for a 40min call

and i dont know the type of phone u are using, 15mb? what am I gonna do with that? download Modern combat 5 or Brothers in arms 3: sons of war or wetin? the world. has moved beyond java phone

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
I noticed that a sim of mine was blocked weeks ago, the MB are still there, I re-registered it and the MB is still there till now. That's good
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
victorels:

that depends on your package or tariff plan because other plans charge N4 mtn-mtn and mtn to other networks

You said MTN to MTN but what of calling other networks or na only mtn nos pipo dey use? wat of if i wan make quick call to my friend to tell am sometin and na glo heh dey use, heh come mean say i non fit use my bonus again?

15 MB of Bonus Data and 5MB of Facebook Bonus Data per week on recharge of 100 Naira.

for ipulse customers only, moreover it is 20mb not 15mb

Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by encryptjay(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
RealAdewole:
those are the little little things they use to. tie u down, we are in the. 21st century what we need is a good data service not sending 160 characters at #2 but sending a im unlimited character for as low as 128kb,
not calling same network #40 for 20mins but a VOIP which cost less than 20mb for a 40min call

and i dont know the type of phone u are using, 15mb? what am I gonna do with that? download Modern combat 5 or Brothers in arms 3: sons of war or wetin? the world. has moved beyond java phone
Pure evils grin
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
RealAdewole:

If you want premium service, you have to pay premium cost. MTN has given Nigerians more. Those that can't afford android phone can boldly say that this is enough. They do not bother about those games you mentioned. Those without internet enabled phones never bothered about the bonus data that waste on weekly bases. A luxury has a cost. Don't put that on MTN. Bear your cost.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by RealAdewole(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
victorels:

If you want premium service, you have to pay premium cost. MTN has given Nigerians more. Those that can't afford android phone can boldly say that this is enough. They do not bother about those games you mentioned. Those without internet enabled phones never bothered about the bonus data that waste on weekly bases. A luxury has a cost. Don't put that on MTN. Bear your cost.

I still maintain my view that those network providers should make data accessble and not too costly as u av said if i need premium service i need premiun subs but think of it I'm a student i need data to do my very many assignments, for further studies, check my emails , download several pdf files, submit assignment online, academic group chat and conferencing, to mention but a few in a country where over 65%(including me live under $1 per day, where our minimum wage is less than $90/month, state owing salaries, etc

with all these circumstances how will I be abe to afford the so called premium service?
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
stanvesco:

bros abeg how dem day do dis 1 na
android users only
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
djtommy:

bro, a beg how dem dey take do ham
pm me
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
adebayor1490:
Hahaha... abeg yan me dat one... hehe, abeg
pm me
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
RealAdewole:

I still maintain my view that those network providers should make data accessble and not too costly as u av said if i need premium service i need premiun subs but think of it I'm a student i need data to do my very many assignments, for further studies, check my emails , download several pdf files, submit assignment online, academic group chat and conferencing, to mention but a few in a country where over 65%(including me live under $1 per day, where our minimum wage is less than $90/month, state owing salaries, etc

with all these circumstances how will I be able to afford the so called premium service?

That is your choice. You can go to the Library or make use of the ICT hub in your school. I don't think you should hide under assignment to make cheap data your right. Do the things that count and use your time for sports if there is no other productive work you can do with it.
Re: You Can Now Accumulate Data Bonus On MTN Network. by RealAdewole(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
victorels:

That is your choice. You can go to the Library or make use of the ICT hub in your school. I don't think you should hide under assignment to make cheap data your right. Do the things that count and use your time for sports if there is no other productive work you can do with it.
i still dey laugh

(1) (Reply)

This MTN "One Minute Remaining" Has To Stop / Today, My Friend And I Had An Encounter With A Jiji Scammer. / How Do I Download/install Dictionary On My Nokia N900?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.