Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

besty_) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / besty_) (7488 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

besty_) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
My best friend has been dating this guy for
about 18 months. She loves him and he loves
her. Becuase of her I got close to this guy too,
hes now one of my best friends. the problem is that he sent me a text message the other day saying he'd picked
the wrong girl, that he'd loved me since he met
me and we had so much more in common than
him and his girlfriend. he said he hates his
decision to date my best friend but he'll live
with it. He said he loves me and wants to be with me so much, but that he's not the guy I'm
chasing and he thinks he can live with that.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do! I dont
love him, I dont want to be in a relationship with
him. but how am I supposed to tell my best
friend that the guy she loves, the guy shes thinking about marriage and kids with, actually
loves me and regrets his decision to date her?
I dont want to lose my friendship with her!

2 Likes

Re: besty_) by buygala(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice advert, op smiley .... Now we know you are 500 yards of boo/wife material cool

I have also fallen into love with you... please check your mail and reply my pm before I kill myself cry

Much love from..

BUYGALA embarassed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: besty_) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tell him you're not interested. Simple!

Don't tell me you're thinking of...
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just becarefu!, as in very careful! Tell him point blank you aren't interested. What manner of guy is that?!
Re: besty_) by Twaci(f): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Do what you think is best. I won't say go into a relationship with him, or don't, but just put in mind that life is all about Karma.

If he is ready to dump your friend for you, he can dump you for another. Be careful.

8 Likes

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry

Best friend boyfriend

Ask the lady above me. . .she read guidance and counselling.

#Yol'O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: besty_) by Ab025(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you don't luv him and also don't want to break ur girlfriend's heart as you said, why don't you just tell him point-blank rather than coming here to tell us on NL and...

I dey suspect you joor.....

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Raddie(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hope you know the difference between lust and love.

spare yourself the drama, if you want to get laid look elsewhere. Why do I have a feeling it's you gunning for him.

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
See Stories undecided If you where a Caring Friend, you should have Told your Bestie a Long time ago.... That Dude just wants to Shag you both and Walk away

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:
Do what you think is best. I won't say go into a relationship with him, or don't, but just put in mind that life is all about Karma.

If he is ready to dump your friend for you, he can dump you for another. Be careful.
Not up for a relationship with him, problem is how to tell my friend without hurting her feelings. cry
Re: besty_) by hob(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Better tell her
Re: besty_) by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:

good advise

let her run for life

cos even if it works, know you will have ONE ENEMY that may cost you more
Re: besty_) by Twaci(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

Not up for a relationship with him, problem is how to tell her without hurting her feelings. cry
Well its better u be straight with her and hurt her now than for her to find out later and hate you.

It'd be hard, i know, but you would have to try. For her sake.

3 Likes

Re: besty_) by Twaci(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
robosky02:

good advise

let her run for life

cos even if it works, know you will have ONE ENEMY that may cost you more

Very true. And we all know that girls can be unforgiving, especially when it has to do with someone they truly have feelings for.
Re: besty_) by Twaci(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
richommie:
angry
Best friend boyfriend

Ask the lady above me. . .she read guidance and counselling.
#Yol'O
angry cheesy
Yolo, how your crush sef?
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Twaci:
Well its better u be straight with her and hurt her now than for her to find out later and hate you.

It'd be hard, i know, but you would have to try. For her sake.

true that, i have to....thanks much
Re: besty_) by donTbone(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
I smell something here... angry

if you seriously don't want your friendship with her to break, you know wat to do.. lipsrsealed

oya! #gerrarahia mehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Twaci(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
true that, i have to....thanks much
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
The way you are sounding, it is most likely that you are the one in love with him; you are trying to convince him with your own subtle ways.
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
You don't really have to tell him anything... This ish happens alot, especially if you are hotter than the friend in question. Just stay away from them. Don't let it get to your head that much and if you really like your friend and she's serious about the guy find a way to tell her. He doesn't love you sha. He wants you, if you get my meaning.

3 Likes

Re: besty_) by IamLEGEND1: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
who else is seeing the similarities between this story and the one cooked up by sugarbée a month or two ago.......

it seems every girl's fantasy now is to have her best friend's boyfriend fall in love with her.....

wanting their lives to be some kind of twisted love triangle....

News flash: this is not "the vampire diaries" or "Twilight".

4 Likes

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
You don't really have to tell him anything... This ish happens alot, especially if you are hotter than the friend in question. Just stay away from them. Don't let it get to your head that much and if you really like your friend and she's serious about the guy find a way to tell her. He doesn't love you sha. He wants you, if you get my meaning.
yes i get it...would tell her when she's back
Twaci:
angry cheesy
Yolo, how your crush sef?
lol..i no get any crush ooo. . .grin
#YolO
AwesomelyMade:
The way you are sounding, it is most likely that you are the one in love with him; you are trying to convince him with your own subtle ways.
No

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you don't wanna loose the friendship with your girlfriend, just discharge her guy and tell him you're not interested.Don't even dream about telling your girlfriend coz that'll be the end of the relationship, trust me, I'm talking from experience. In my own case, it was my friend's husband making sexual advances at me, swearing to divorce my friend and marry me.

1 Like

Re: besty_) by emitheo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
How did u know he's in love wit u?? just because he said so mtchewww..use your tongue 2 count your teeth abeg...

1 Like

Re: besty_) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
See Stories undecided If you where a Caring Friend, you should have Told your Bestie a Long time ago.... That Dude just wants to Shag you both and Walk away

shoulda told her since, but its more complicated than that
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
modelmike7:
Just becarefu!, as in very careful! Tell him point blank you aren't interested. What manner of guy is that?!
Beats me too
Re: besty_) by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
We guys will become a girl's n
best friend to sleep with her. embarassed

The guy wants to scatter your friendship with her with his cucumber....... at least he'll have bragging rights when with his friends that he's slept with bestfriends........... next, mother and daughter before switching to sisters.
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
who else is seeing the similarities between this story and the one cooked up by sugarbée a month or two ago.......

it seems every girl's fantasy now is to have her best friend's boyfriend fall in love with her.....

wanting their lives to be some kind of twisted love triangle....

News flash: this is not "the vampireries" or "Twilight".

Iamlegend I think I like your sense of thinking,the way you reasoning is quite different from most nairaland guys,have seen most of your comments and they always reasonable...,.... anyway you right the story is similar to that of sugarbree
Re: besty_) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
esosa993:

Iamlegend I think I like your sense of thinking,the way you reasoning is quite different from most nairaland guys,have seen most of your comments and they always reasonable...,.... anyway you right the story is similar to that of sugarbree
abeg abegggggg

the rest of us no go hear word for the next week u guys should stop complimenting this dude

1 Like

Re: besty_) by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
esosa993:

Thank you honey.

even if this story is remotely true, she has obviously started catching the feels for the guy....

naturally,the solution to this kind of situation is a straightforward one,tell the guy NO...but she had to come to NL to tell us.. is it that she doesn't know what to do abi wetin?

shows the guy has gotten to her head already.

Or maybe she is putting it here so we can see how
"oh so desirable" she is that her best friend's boyfriend has fallen for her....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeeez! See How Govt Official Is Stripping Woman Unclad Publicly In A Restaurant / See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt ) / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.