Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop (3877 Views)

How To Recondition A Car Battery Or Inverter Battery At Home / There's Enough Energy In A Glass Of Water To Power Lagos For A Year! / Nepa Alarm: Circuit To Power Small Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by mjay(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
With teleadapt you can use all your electric gadgets with your motor battery. It serves as the inverter and converts 12v to AC and it can work with vitually all electric components especially LAPTOP, in the vehicle and on board flight too. Limited quatity available. call or text 08096606970
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by mjay(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2009
THE TELE ADAPT HAS BEEN RESTOCKED. It is a product of APC with one year guarantee from USA holla me to get  urs. 08033093741
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by kingsdy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
pls guys i need a car like RAV4 or highlander either tokunbo or Nigeria used that is still very good. pls if u have just hook me up
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by tomiade1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ mjay
how much is your product going for?, it would be nice if you posted the price and a picture of what it looks like,
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by bravo1(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2009
yes post your picture and tell us the price
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by babniyen(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2009
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by TCash3(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
In the face of epileptic power supply in naija, inverters come in handy.
Well, as for me I can recommend some that will not only power your lappy
but other appliances also
Re: Use Your Car Battery To Power Your Laptop by TCash3(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
For my expert opinion on inverters just reach me on 08032137513 or drustonmoore@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Mtn Browsing Is Back! / Beware! Fake Mtn Treasure Hunt Yahoo Scam Yahoo+ Version / How To Watch Free Live Matches On Android And PC Using Unlimited Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.