Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily (5320 Views)

How I Make @least 3k Daily ,only Read If You Believe / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
i actually have a sum of one hundred and twenty thousand naira that i would love to invest and get a return of at least 2-3k daily. mind you, i already have a barber shop, game shop(PLAY STATION) as well a betting game shop but i want another business i can invest in as i always believe in having steams of income especially on a daily business. i would appreciate constuctive business ideas i can venture in. thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by fgr63: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
bros. I admire your projection.Actually I make about 2500 daily profits from my provision business.but 120k to get that is almost impossible,especially considering the fact that you are looking for a passive investment.
the best I think you might get per month with that cash for any passive investment is around 10k.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by delishpot: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Go sink a borehole in water scarce area. You will maje that much from selling water.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
borehole? to sell water? no!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by dotsdavidson(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
fgr63:
bros. I admire your projection.Actually I make about 2500 daily profits from my provision business.but 120k to get that is almost impossible,especially considering the fact that you are looking for a passive investment.
the best I think you might get per month with that cash for any passive investment is around 10k.

Please can you shed more light on the provision business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by emmchi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Do u actually think with such amount u can mak a return 2-3k per day? I doubt it.

Am in2 both gaming center and sporting bet and doubt if that amount will be sufficient to even rent a standard shop.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Mayfrank(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Femmyfamous4u:
i actually have a sum of one hundred and twenty thousand naira that i would love to invest and get a return of at least 2-3k daily. mind you, i already have a barber shop, game shop(PLAY STATION) as well a betting game shop but i want another business i can invest in as i always believe in having steams of income especially on a daily business. i would appreciate constuctive business ideas i can venture in. thanks in anticipation.
professional blogging... guaranteed 50k monthly
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by atynu: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
fgr63:

Never say never. Industries are different. I know people who passively make such profit daily when u divide their returns. A provision business may not earn u so much cos there is only so much mark up u can have on other peoples products, esp fmcg.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by mekaboy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
No ne only rake in but shovel in.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by mrsage(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Passive income?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Skanas(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tobex4realTobex234:
I make a minimum of N2,000 daily on data sharing.

It isn't difficult, you only have to solve the problem of trust since you will be getting a lot of buyers online. You don't even need 120k to start, 10k is enough.

MTN sells 10GB for 10,000, we resell at N1,200 per GB. It's not rocket science, you can even get N10,000 credit for N9,000 from genuine sources.

N.B
This is just an overview of the business. But you can ask anybody that does it, if they want to be truthful to you, they will confirm my claims are genuine. I have been into it for about a year now.
Hey, can we talk?? Pls give me ur contact

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by drmikeadams(m): 3:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Tobex,,so after selling the data,how do you convert it to cash?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by beloved22: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2015
drmikeadams:
Tobex,,so after selling the data,how do you convert it to cash?
good question, but listen to the disadvantage before you even start because it was this disadvantage that made to withdraw when i had almost ventured into it months ago: once you buy it from the network it starts counting from that day and not only that some networks do not give roll over and so if you dont already have customers it will expire in 30days time. it is called SME data, you can call customer care and they will give you detailed explanation on it . thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by beloved22: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2015
i suggest you buy wheelbarrows and hire it to barrow pushers and you will be making cool correct cash dly but you must superscript your name on them and monitor them dly to avoid theft. i hope this helps
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Rooneyboy(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
beloved22:

good question, but listen to the disadvantage before you even start because it was this disadvantage that made to withdraw when i had almost ventured into it months ago: once you buy it from the network it starts counting from that day and not only that some networks do not give roll over and so if you dont already have customers it will expire in 30days time. it is called SME data, you can call customer care and they will give you detailed explanation on it . thank me later

U chickened out easily, that guy that talked about data bizz is very correct, though we don't see it lasting beyond december.
I started some time in october last year and I know what its fetched me thus far.
Yes !!!
U cld make well over 10k(profit) on some days.
Data bizz is very cool, cld make u a millionaire in a few months but highly stressful.

Why don't u join my team, I cld put u through and u'll rake in something decent "@least, b4 the year runs out"

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rooneyboy:

U chickened out easily, that guy that talked about data bizz is very correct, though we don't see it lasting beyond december.
I started some time in october last year and I know what its fetched me thus far.
Yes !!!
U cld make well over 10k(profit) on some days.
Data bizz is very cool, cld make u a millionaire in a few months but highly stressful.

Why don't u join my team, I cld put u through and u'll rake in something decent "@least, b4 the year runs out"
How do I contact you please, I'm interested in this business. I already sent you a PM
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Abosedeni: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

How do I contact you please, I'm interested in this business. I already sent you a PM

Rooneyboy is a known scammer.do biz with him at your own peril.type his name and see how he scammed someone of miserly 1,100.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Abosedeni:

Rooneyboy is a known scammer.do biz with him at your own peril.type his name and see how he scammed someone of miserly 1,100.
Really? And I actually visited one of his threads and I saw people testifying that he is tested and trusted.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Rooneyboy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Really? And I actually visited one of his threads and I saw people testifying that he is tested and trusted.

Drop ur MTN phone nub , I'll send u data FREE .

For some unknown reasons , some peeps what to bring rooneyboy down for a slight misunderstanding.

**** my verdict on NL , when there's a misunderstanding on NL , either from the network providers /customers (gives u wrong pins in most cases)/ DATA sellers (we get sooo protective so much , nobody gets to hear our own story), they simply tag u "scammer" , its a pathetic case Seun has really got to do something about the kids on NL.
Cheers man, take care .

Rooneyboy is extremely busy these days , office work is consuming my time , so my replies here might not be swift.
U can always reach me via whatsapp .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Rooneyboy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

For some unknown reasons , some peeps what to bring rooneyboy down for a slight misunderstanding.

**** my verdict on NL , when there's a misunderstanding on NL , either from the network providers /customers (gives u wrong pins in most cases)/ DATA sellers (we get sooo protective so much , nobody gets to hear our own story), they simply tag u "scammer" , its a pathetic case Seun has really got to do something about the kids on NL.
Cheers man, take care .

Rooneyboy is extremely busy these days , office work is consuming my time , so my replies here might not be swift.
U can always reach me via whatsapp ...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Rooneyboy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

Cheers man, take care .

U can always reach me via whatsapp ....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by DereI(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Egg supplies
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Cheers man, take care .

U can always reach me via whatsapp .
How do I reach you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Orubebe01: 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
fgr63:
good day sir. please there are things I want to ask you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily by Saintinoo(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2020
emmchi:
Do u actually think with such amount u can mak a return 2-3k per day? I doubt it.

Am in2 both gaming center and sporting bet and doubt if that amount will be sufficient to even rent a standard shop.
One thing people on nairaland fail to understand is that noot everybody stay's in Lagos, Abuja or Ph.
Do you knowhis location? He already have 2 shops so i believe he knows exactly how much shop rent cost.

(1) (Reply)

Question On Gtb Bank Account / NIPOST, FREESHIPPING And CHARGES: What Is The Truth.....? / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.