Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (13765 Views)

Business Partners Is Needed In Haulage Business / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / JOINT VENTURE PARTNER IN HAULAGE BUSINESS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by mayornaize: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2009
Does anyone in this forum have truck(s) or desire to invest in the Haulage Business. All that is required is get a truck(s), sign a litigated charter contract with HUSH EPRESS NIG LTD and you'll be assured of certain returns monthly ranging from N350,000- N1,000,000 /month depending on the tonnage of your truck.
For interest and enquiries call 01-814 7599 or 0805 655 5567.

1 Like

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by DisGuy: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2009
what exactly do you do?

do you lease the trucks?

can you tell us more about this business?
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by jidomis(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2009
i have some money and wanted to go into that, even at present i have a Daf truck head, its in good condition but i never get a tail for it. i was thinking of getting a tank or a flat tail, what do you use the truck for in your company and where is your company located so that i may come for enquiries
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by akanudo: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
if any body has trailer head let me know i will help him with the back mail me on leadprofit@gmail.com i am based Abuja
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by JEREMYONA: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
what would you pay for a 15 ton truck in good working condition
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by democrazy(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2009
smiley
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by eshieteka: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
If you have a truck that can carry upto 33 tons contact me on eshiet.ekanem@yahoo.com for lease contract at 200k per week.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by adgng: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
We are a US based company with offices in 2 other countries, that can provide all types of vehicles from personal to commercial to construction. We have just recently shipped a 1993 International Dump Truck 9200 (Tipper) with a Cummins engine. To a client in Abuja.

Send me an email or give us a call or send a text.

Troy P.
Mobile: +1 (704) 629-8769
Mobile 2: +1 (704) 469-8769
zpelshak@adgng.com

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by jajaopobo(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by AwiloSharp: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
adgng:

We are a US based company with offices in 2 other countries, that can provide all types of vehicles from personal to commercial to construction.  We have just recently shipped a 1993 International Dump Truck 9200 (Tipper) with a Cummins engine. To a client in Abuja.

Troy P.
Mobile:  +1 (704) 629-8769
zpelshak@adgng.com

How reliable are the vehicles you send? Are they fairly used in U.S.?
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
adgng:

We are a US based company with offices in 2 other countries, that can provide all types of vehicles from personal to commercial to construction. We have just recently shipped a 1993 International Dump Truck 9200 (Tipper) with a Cummins engine. To a client in Abuja.

Troy P.
Mobile: +1 (704) 629-8769
zpelshak@adgng.com

Hi, i am interested in your business, do you do have a lease facility, we are a major haulage company in nigeria and we need more trucks for a new contract.

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by ant01: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ muyo 2001

proposal for you since you manage trucks,

"I have a Daf 85 (right hand drive) and a forty feet flat bed in Ibadan, both from the UK and have never been used in Nigeria. I will like to lease them – the head and flat bed
Deposit of £1m is required upfront, whilst a monthly installmental payment of 500k will be paid for 8 months. This amount to £5m for the whole purchase.
Note: the cost of conversion, maintenance, registration will be borne by the lessee and ownership transferred completely to the lessee at the end of the 8th month after all payments have been made.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by ant01: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ NLanders,
point of correction on above post,
currency in naira!!!!! not pounds.

Thanks.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by Adeydotun: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
i am so much interested in this haulage biznes but i want to how much is the least capital needed?
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by nwauzorchi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
i have a 20tonnes flat bed Mack truck with double axle.
kindly let me know if i fit your plan
email: daddydivine@gmail.com
tel: 08027247477
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by oderemo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ant 1.
not interested in the flat bed but the daf, is it just a head or its a tipper.?let me know.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by upwardmove: 7:54pm On May 17, 2010
@Adeydotun,

The capital involved depends on the which of the haulage you want to go into. Talk to me on [email]adeadeonmove@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by chrisibu(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2010
I do sell granites and chippings at very cheap rates.

Below are the different prices

1. Dust(0.50) - N600 Per tone
2. Mix Material (Stone-Base) - N2,000 Per tone
3. ½ Inches (10.15) - N3,800 Per tone
4. 3 Quarters (15.22) - N3,800 Per tone
5. 25-32 (25.32) - N3,800 Per tone
6. Hard Core (Local) - N8,000 Per short/Trucks
7. Hard Core (English) - N18,000 Per short/truck

please contact me on chris_ibu@rocketmail.com or 08035585019
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by wazobia1: 1:35am On Jan 13, 2011
DO YOU NEED A FLAT BED TRAILER TO HOOK UP TO YOU MACK / IVECO/DAF TRUCK TO START MAKING MONEY TODAY? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER WE ARE THE TRAILER PEOPLE AND SELL ALL STEEL FLAT BED TRAILERS 40 - 53 FT.

We currently have several 40ft Flat bed trailers for sale. Interested parties should email summitentnigltd@gmail.com. The price is N2.5M - N3.5M price to sell quickly initially we had 5 on the market currently we have only 2 left. It is on a first come first serve basis.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by nerdjbc(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2011
Our coy is currently looking for 30 - 40 tons dump tippers for lease contract. We offer 150k monthly. The cost of diesel, minor maintenance and driver will be taken care of by us.

Your only involvement will be when there is a major breakdown. It's a good and genuine deal. Contact us on sales@nerdjbc.com or 08066761233
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by olanshi: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2011
Hello,

Clearance Sales spare parts for FORD INTERNATIONAL TRUCKS used in CHURCH and as SCHOOL BUS, If you are Interested you can reach me on :- 08028849078, 08074690744,

Available :-

Engine and Gear
Front and Back Axle
Propeller
Spring
Exhaust pipe
Shock absorpber
Steering
Lots more,

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by olanshi: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2011

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by rocklife: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2011
A) do you have a 1/40ft or 2/20ft container and you want to transport it to the following locations (within lagos),ilorin,ibadan,ogun state feel free to call us @ 08039789599

B) do you have an ATC for dangote flour,sugar or cement and u want to transport your goods to anywhere within lagos state feel free to call 08034286860 or 07081952483

for CONTAINERS u can only call= 08039789599
FLOUR,CEMENT SUGAR u can call= 08034286860 or 07081952483

remember that all our vehicles are covered with insurance so your goods are secured

http://www.tinyurl com/6ajj7t4 (for pictures)
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by herschel: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
A Standard Tokunbo FORD TRANSIT Van Located in Ajah, Lagos State Available for Haulage Services, If You Have Any Deal , Get In Touch ASAP !!!

Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
If you've got idle trucks now is the time to put them to work and get them busy. If you've got rigid type trucks or containers such as daf, scania, etc, endeavour to call Obafemi on 08091163340. Goods to be hauled are already processed foods such as biscuits and noodles which are not too heavy.
Re: Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! by Abdulallam: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity / I Have 3 Macks With 40ft Flatbeds - Need Goods From Outside Lagos / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.