Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) (33272 Views)

Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by infosplash(f): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
The beautiful singer and Mother of two, made her first public appearance since the birth of her second child at 2face’s Fortyfied concert last night.
She looks flawless and sexy.

https://instagram.com/p/74kwQUNKQB/

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dis woman dat i wanted to fork, so she hav now born undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by florence15(f): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
A big welcome back to her..

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Sapphie(f): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Durent:
Bros clean ur mouth

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Bros clean ur mouth
Why undecided when i neva chop her food why i go come clean mouth undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by nollyway(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pretty MILF grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by lilmax(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now I have a million

Because "Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child" undecided

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by LatestTrend: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bursty women rock. grin

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
She's still cute

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
kiss
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by NnaekweC(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
she's still cool...
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by osqure(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Welcome
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by NnaekweC(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
she is still cool...
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by neweraomo: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
She geh belle before

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
public appearance to who, is she the governor of sambissa nii, abeg park well jawe

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
She look good.

Am glad is has shed the excess weight

I pray she gets a ring soon
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Hysmady(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
shey na apala or fuji this mama dey sing or wat, cos last time i check im mate don retire from hip hop music
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by kay29000(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Congrats to her on the birth of her baby, but don't really like this lady and her gra-gra attitude. She and Yemi Alade do similar music, and I prefer that Yoruba-Ibo girl more than this woman.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by WinkWrld: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Durent:

You must respect women, fullish child. Maybe you can go back to sleep.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Ginaz(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
she looks great
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by bendeco(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
For ur 100% NECO GCE RUNZ,
Whatsapp me: 08130133156
Bbm pin: 296C5DD8
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by bendeco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
For ur 100% SURE 2015 NECO GCE RUNZ,
Whatsapp me: 08130133156
Bbm pin: 296C5DD8
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by bendeco(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
For ur 100% SURE 2015 NECO GCE RUNZ, Whatsapp me: 08130133156 Bbm pin: 296C5DD8
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by ayokunle032(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hoooooooooorible Hippopotamuss shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by valdes00(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I no even knw wetin I go talk sef.... wo mak I jus dey look jare
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by dame16: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
nice rounded boobs.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by bendeco(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
WinkWrld:

Why will d guy respect d woman when she neva respect her slf finish... undecided
WinkWrld:

Why will d guy respect d woman when she neva respect her slf finish...

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by boboLIL(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Flawless
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
kiss kiss. Beautiful woman.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Run back home to breastfeed, at least let the child reach a reasonable age before u start with ir appearance.
Re: Omawumi Makes First Public Appearance Since The Birth Of Her Child(photos) by WinkWrld: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
bendeco:

. undecided

Why will d guy respect d woman when she neva respect her slf finish...

Has she disrespected the child in anyway. It is only descent to respect people irrespective of media propaganda. Am sure she doesn't even know you exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React / Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.