Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43056 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by humilitypays(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am very aware that what I am about to write will not go down well with many readers on this forum, but then, the truth must be told.

In as much as I do not support single ladies being too forward about money and material things, I do not support a single guy going into a relationship when he has not found his direction in life; more especially nowadays that increase in population has made it very difficult for young people to find job after school.

I will be making reference to the Holy Bible to back up my stand, but before then, let's take a look at some of the disadvantages of a guy going into a committed relationship when he is still struggling:

1. He gets distracted: women are emotional creatures that require lots of emotional attention to satisfy, so for a guy who's still struggling financially, keeping a committed relationship will most likely distract him from chasing his life dreams.

2. Financial waste: no matter what you think or say, keeping a girlfriend cost money, especially nowadays that technology has taken over the world.

Buying call cards to say hi to her, buying gifts for her on special occasions, taking her out for dates, and other frivolous spending cost money which the guy can invest on himself to acquire ICT skill/certification, etc.

I won't bore you guys with too many points, so let me jump straight to the Bible backing.

During the process of creation as narrated in the book of Genesis, the world was without form, nothing existed and God created heaven and earth, sea, oceans, forests, trees, animals and every other thing on earth.

And God looked at the earth and saw its beauty, and decided to create the first human.

Please I want you guys to pay close attention to the preceding paragraphs of this write-up.

When God decided to create human being, God didn't create man and woman the same day, instead God first created man- Adam.

Adam lived alone for long, moving around the earth (Garden of Eden), taking care of the animals, trees, fishes, etc and God saw that He was lonely and needed company and helper, and God decided to create Eve to keep Adam company and to also be his helper.

The moment Adam woke up and saw Eve, he fell in love with Eve without waiting for many years to develop love, and Eve also fell in love with him without having to screen him to know how much he's worth and what he has to offer her.

Note 1: there's true love at first sight, don't doubt it or condemn it, its real!

My point:

God first created Adam, and Adam had virtually everything he needed to survive- shelter (whether under tree or whatever), food, etc before God brought him a wife!

So to the single guys reading this, please pray to God to bless your daily life activities so that you can succeed first before getting a woman, and you know why?

1. Woman is not the most important thing to a man, his work (goal in life) is.

Give a poor man the most beautiful woman who truly loves him, I bet you guys the man will run abandon the woman lol

2. A man feels more good in a relationship when he is financially stable than when he is financially broke!

3. No matter how rich a man's girlfriend/wife is, the man will never feel satisfied with the woman until he himself is financially stable too.

4. The true behaviour of a man can only be known when he is financially okay, and not when he is broke!

5. Naturally, by default, every woman desires to be with a man who is more financially capable than her.

This is one major reason Oprah Winfrey never married. Same reason Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, Agbani Darego, Rihanna, etc are all single secretly searching for that guy that has more money and fame to come make their dream come true.

Don't ever think guys aren't proposing to the aforementioned ladies because I can bet my nairaland username that thousands of suitors who may not be as rich and popular as them are asking them out on daily basis.

So guys stop nagging and attacking the ladies; ladies aren't the problem, our common enemies are the past and present politicians who ruined our national economy, leaving the youths helpless and jobless!

It is the politicians that we youths should hate and attack for embezzling our common national wealth for their personal use.

We need to pray for a better Nigeria with many great job opportunities for the youths, and we must also condemn giving better jobs to females who do not qualify to the detriment of guys with better qualification.

Lastly, ladies please I am not encouraging going after already made guys only, please give all guys equal chance of friendship because that broke guy today maybe the next Forbe's billionaire tomorrow, so always pray for God's direction and do use your wisdom!

260 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by munchfani: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nothing is certain except change...READYMADE GO BROKE SOMEDAY

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by falconey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
that's why I'm single ....... Not searching

A nigga has to make it.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by boboLIL(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nwoke m go sleep

16 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Flashh: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!

306 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by FruityLass: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Women have always longed for the company of an individual that is superior to them either intellectually or financially.
Given the fact that the modern woman is highly qualified and well positioned in their organisation. The intellectual aspect vanished over a period of time which can be replaced with something more materialistic like money.

And who hates money or luxury?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by McCarlito(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
And statistics have it that girls going for "Ready-made" men mostly end up as single parents.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any lady that was not there thru my struggles would never had made my list of marriageable partners

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Dotwillis1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who gives a fuckkk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kay29000(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay. Cool. The ladies should also stop calling all men dogs when they start getting treated like sh#t by some of those ready-made men.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
is linda ikeji richer than oga seun?
is dt why bros is intimidated?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Godfullsam(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na lie joor , those girls you mentioned are not receiving plenty suitors as u claimed.

Guys are now wiser.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
FruityLass:
Women have always longed for the company of an individual that is superior to them either intellectually or financially.
Given the fact that the modern woman is highly qualified and well positioned in their organisation. The intellectual aspect vanished over a period of time which can be replaced with something more materialistic like money.

And who hates money or luxury?
very wrong my dear, u got it all wrong, women highly qualified and enlightened, true....looking for someone that is intellectually superior ( not only in degree certifications) but in exposure and know how, is a very added advantage for a lady and women should be more concerned about that (of course the man should be financially stable as well ) but materialistic concerns should never be the goal as I can adamantly tell. When u get into that house with materialistic concerns being your determinant, and the said partner is not above u intellectually or at worse at par with you, those wealth will be the least of your concerns. When u start running helter skelter...

For car owners and auto diagnostic shops, check my signature

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by FruityLass: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Raymondenyi:
very wrong my dear, u got it all wrong, women highly qualified and enlightened, true....looking for someone that is intellectually superior ( not only in degree certifications) but in exposure and know how, is a very added advantage for a lady and women should be more concerned about that (of course the man should be financially stable as well ) but materialistic concerns should never be the goal as I can adamantly tell. When u get into that house with materialistic concerns being your determinant, and the said partner is not above u intellectually or at worse at par with you, those wealth will be the least of your concerns. When u start running helter skelter...
Well said.
And one becomes jealous because you see successful beautiful women seducing your wealthy partner which crashes self confidence and worth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Women should put as much effort in improving themselves for their potential suitors as well. I know it's only natural to want to be with a successful attractive person, but these females need to stop thinking that they're entitled to their husband/boyfriend's wealth just because they're together. It's really nauseating. If you people claim and fight for equal rights, you should be able to buy your own things, pay for your own meals and take care of yourself. You want to be equals with men, but don't want to lose the comforts of a man's acts of chivalry SMH.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by IamLEGEND1: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
NĂ³nsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by iykemoney90(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
An old me would have bashed the Op but in as much as we broke guys wont accept that fact above, its still the truth. I ve loved and lost because of money.

21 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
DDeliverer:
is linda ikeji richer than oga seun?

is dt why bros is intimidated?

She is like 6 times richer than him

13 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by mikolo80: 3:02am On Sep 22, 2015
humilitypays:
I am very aware that what I am about to write will not go down well with many readers on this forum, but then, the truth must be told.

In as much as I do not support single ladies being too forward about money and material things, I do not support a single guy going into a relationship when he has not found his direction in life; more especially nowadays that increase in population has made it very difficult for young people to find job after school.

I will be making reference to the Holy Bible to back up my stand, but before then, let's take a look at some of the disadvantages of a guy going into a committed relationship when he is still struggling:

1. He gets distracted: women are emotional creatures that require lots of emotional attention to satisfy, so for a guy who's still struggling financially, keeping a committed relationship will most likely distract him from chasing his life dreams.

2. Financial waste: no matter what you think or say, keeping a girlfriend cost money, especially nowadays that technology has taken over the world.

Buying call cards to say hi to her, buying gifts for her on special occasions, taking her out for dates, and other frivolous spending cost money which the guy can invest on himself to acquire ICT skill/certification, etc.

I won't bore you guys with too many points, so let me jump straight to the Bible backing.

During the process of creation as narrated in the book of Genesis, the world was without form, nothing existed and God created heaven and earth, sea, oceans, forests, trees, animals and every other thing on earth.

And God looked at the earth and saw its beauty, and decided to create the first human.

Please I want you guys to pay close attention to the preceding paragraphs of this write-up.

When God decided to create human being, God didn't create man and woman the same day, instead God first created man- Adam.

Adam lived alone for long, moving around the earth (Garden of Eden), taking care of the animals, trees, fishes, etc and God saw that He was lonely and needed company and helper, and God decided to create Eve to keep Adam company and to also be his helper.

The moment Adam woke up and saw Eve, he fell in love with Eve without waiting for many years to develop love, and Eve also fell in love with him without having to screen him to know how much he's worth and what he has to offer her.

Note 1: there's true love at first sight, don't doubt it or condemn it, its real!

My point:

God first created Adam, and Adam had virtually everything he needed to survive- shelter (whether under tree or whatever), food, etc before God brought him a wife!

So to the single guys reading this, please pray to God to bless your daily life activities so that you can succeed first before getting a woman, and you know why?

1. Woman is not the most important thing to a man, his work (goal in life) is.

Give a poor man the most beautiful woman who truly loves him, I bet you guys the man will run abandon the woman lol

2. A man feels more good in a relationship when he is financially stable than when he is financially broke!

3. No matter how rich a man's girlfriend/wife is, the man will never feel satisfied with the woman until he himself is financially stable too.

4. The true behaviour of a man can only be known when he is financially okay, and not when he is broke!

5. Naturally, by default, every woman desires to be with a man who is more financially capable than her.

This is one major reason Oprah Winfrey never married. Same reason Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, Agbani Darego, Rihanna, etc are all single secretly searching for that guy that has more money and fame to come make their dream come true.

Don't ever think guys aren't proposing to the aforementioned ladies because I can bet my nairaland username that thousands of suitors who may not be as rich and popular as them are asking them out on daily basis.

So guys stop nagging and attacking the ladies; ladies aren't the problem, our common enemies are the past and present politicians who ruined our national economy, leaving the youths helpless and jobless!

It is the politicians that we youths should hate and attack for embezzling our common national wealth for their personal use.

We need to pray for a better Nigeria with many great job opportunities for the youths, and we must also condemn giving better jobs to females who do not qualify to the detriment of guys with better qualification.

Lastly, ladies please I am not encouraging going after already made guys only, please give all guys equal chance of friendship because that broke guy today maybe the next Forbe's billionaire tomorrow, so always pray for God's direction and do use your wisdom!
so we no go arry again because of politician dem abi wetin be dis nonesense you de talk
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tpiander: 3:06am On Sep 22, 2015
You are waiting for a better Nigeria before you marry?

Good luck with that!

10 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Adaeze003(f): 3:38am On Sep 22, 2015
munchfani:
Nothing is certain except change...READYMADE GO BROKE SOMEDAY

So, all the ready-made people you knew when you were lil are now broke I guess?

That's not always the case but feel free to use it as consolation prize. grin

Oh well, the day I'll listen to guys making fun of girls for wanting a guy with money is the day they(guys) stop going after girls they fancy.

To each, his/her own.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by humilitypays(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, all the ready-made people you knew when you were lil are now broke I guess?

That's not always the case but feel free to use it as consolation prize. grin

Oh well, the day I'll listen to guys making fun of girls for wanting a guy with money is the day they(guys) stop going after girls they fancy.

To each, his/her own.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tommychow(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
OP LISTEN TO ME! You're not getting the issue. It's like a country where 95% of women are fat and ugly and majority of the men are like "I MUST MARRY A SLIM, CUTE CHICK". Very ignorant, right? We need to ADAPT to our surroundings. As you said, population is rising with lesser jobs available due to stunted growth in the country's economy. Now, you are indirectly saying all women MUST be with a financially stable man by saying all men MUST be financially stable before getting a partner. When he's 44 abi?

Listen, things have changed. Relationship is also a hustle nowadays, 'hustle' in the sense that we need relationships to go through hard times more than good times. Blame this dead country.

And ladies, keep searching for "made men" ehn. To one made man, there are 150 interested babes. HE'LL BE A FOOL NOT TO MESS AROUND! After suffering he'll now settle with one woman? RUBBISH! Which one is love? Did you love him when he had nothing? ABEG SHARRAP DER!!!

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by humilitypays(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
tommychow:
OP LISTEN TO ME! You're not getting the issue. It's like a country where 95% of women are fat and ugly and majority of the men are like "I MUST MARRY A SLIM, CUTE CHICK". Very ignorant, right? We need to ADAPT to our surroundings. As you said, population is rising with lesser jobs available due to stunted growth in the countries economy. Now, you are indirectly saying all women MUST be with a financially stable man by saying all men MUST be financially stable before getting a partner. When he's 44 abi?

Listen, things have changed. Relationship is also a hustle nowadays, 'hustle' in the sense that we need relationships to go through hard times more than good times. Blame this dead country.

And ladies, keep searching for "made men" ehn. To one made man, there are 150 interested babes. HE'LL BE A FOOL NOT TO MESS AROUND! After suffering he'll now settle with one woman? RUBBISH! Which one is love? Did you love him when he had nothing? ABEG SHARRAP DER!!!
Good evening bro, sincerely, in as much as I would like to argue some of your points, I am nodding in agreement to all u said, well said.....very mature and sensible responsesmiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Dojupyo(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
McCarlito:
And statistics have it that girls going for "Ready-made" men mostly end up as single parents.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any lady that was not there thru my struggles would never had made my list of marriageable partners

And what if the ladies who were there for u thru ur struggles, end up not marrying you..

Won't you be an already made for someone else who is ready to marry you #jes saying

Just pray to have a good girl who won't suck u dry.

Cos left for me, all ladies are not the same, so long as we are from different womb
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
anyone who says a girl shouldn't go for a rich guy is an enemy of progress. When it's not that you were born to suffer in this one chance you have at life
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by prodiG(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr op take your half-assed theory and shove it up ur lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Any guy that complains is an enemy of progress.

If the dude found love in Otedola's daughter, won't he follow her up and free his regular gf.

Let's be real abeg and stop being in denial

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.