Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Wizkid Postpones Album Release To Next Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Postpones Album Release To Next Year (611 Views)

Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release / Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Postpones Album Release To Next Year by Marksule(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigeria’s favourite pop star Ayo Wizkid Balogun dropped a major shocker on social media today and his fans are so excited.

The 25-year-old Star Boy has been whetting the appetite of his fans around the world with news of his highly anticipated second album and today he announced that he will be moving the release date yet again!

Wizkid’s third album which is rumoured to feature the likes of Chris Brown was supposed to be released this September but he explained in an Instagram post that his album will be released next year.

The Ojuelegba crooner said that his attending 2face Idibia’s 4oth ‘Fortified’ birthday concert yesterday changed his mind:

They never stop trying to bring me down, But God’s light forever shines! Celebrated the legend @2faceidibia1 last night! Epic! Made me realize how much I need to F**k the game up! So I’m moving my album to sometime next year! But my EP drops Next month! October! 10tracks! 10 videos!

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Postpones Album Release To Next Year by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is dat a nose or a bulb

and they said dis guy is handsome wtf! angry
Re: Wizkid Postpones Album Release To Next Year by ideatoprince18(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
hh

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Shares Some Sexy Bikini Photos #nip*ple / Lmao; Bizzle Says He Is In A Head Giving Mood / Is Lizzy Anjorin Really Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.