Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Where Are The Corper In Eket - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Are The Corper In Eket (675 Views)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Corper In Eket by Tylerdan(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Got into this Town to do a Job this week and after spending 24hrs i'm yet to come across any Corper m/f in this town and thats rather unusual. so if per adventure your serving in Eket or its environs let know your hangout we may have a window of opportunity for you serving corpers only, feel free to PM me or drop a whatsapp contact.

looking forward to hang out with you
Re: Where Are The Corper In Eket by Tylerdan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
I finally met a Corper in Eket he was going to his station in nmparenim and luckily I was heading his way. Apart from been too polite he was a very nice guy and if not for his course of study I would have given him a job.

Nice to meet you Corper X

(1) (Reply)

Ondo NYSC Copper? Serve With Us, Get 10-15k Stipend / Important Notes As You Approach Camp (for Those Posted To Cross River) / Youth Service In Awka, Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.