Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here (3702 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by willian10: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
justwise:

...I want people to see it..
Why can't you just act accordingly to ur username
I think you ought to behave like a matured admin, but you are otherwise
After begging u, i thought u ll respect ursef, an ordinary member edited it undecided
You want people to see it undecided
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
willian10:

Why can't you just act accordingly to ur username
I think you ought to behave like a matured admin, but you are otherwise
After begging u, i thought u ll respect ursef, an ordinary member edited it undecided
You want people to see it undecided

The decision not to remove that post is a wise one.

You need to respect yourself by not abusing other country's passport.
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
willian10:

Are you sure that pharmacy is available in Shenyang medical college in English
I'm a Nigerian actually, planning to go with Ghana passport
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by willian10: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
justwise:

The decision not to remove that post is a wise one.

You need to respect yourself by not abusing other country's passport.
But wait oo,so which effect will this post have on the people that used or plan to use another country's passport or it'll even let others know they can actually do so for der own favour, don't remove the post again
I've edited my post
don't remove it again abeg grin
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by akeba(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2015
tdayof:
definately not in china with what you typed. I know Nigerians teaching here. I even know two Nigerian lecturers. Tho the lecturers finished here.

hey man,l mailed you,did you see it?
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by iamord(m): 3:28am On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=justwise post=38378150][/quote] I spotted that too. .a lot of questions arising
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by Praise5: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Hello house! Please what are the requirements for teaching in UAE?
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by tdayof(m): 4:42am On Sep 26, 2015
akeba:

hey man,l mailed you,did you see it?
my phone spoilt.
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by akeba(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2015
tdayof:
my phone spoilt.
Oh..sorry bro.. Hope you get to repair it or get a new one soon
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by tdayof(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
akeba:

Oh..sorry bro..
Hope you get to repair it or get a new one soon
yea got a new one already... Resend the mail. To know which is yours.
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by Ohenebakwakye: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
guys pls i need help those with fair knowledge about China. Im an Ghanaian with Second Class upper in Education (Degree) and wants to relocate to china by the help of an agency here in Ghana. He says i will be teaching 10-16 years student English. pls how real and how much do you think i can get a month
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by cutieme(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
@tdayof,please bro can u give us the dubai link?The school currently recruiting teachers and how to go about applying,thanks.
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by tdayof(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ohenebakwakye:
guys pls i need help those with fair knowledge about China. Im an Ghanaian with Second Class upper in Education (Degree) and wants to relocate to china by the help of an agency here in Ghana. He says i will be teaching 10-16 years student English. pls how real and how much do you think i can get a month
cc chukxie
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by tdayof(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
cutieme:
@tdayof,please bro can u give us the dubai link?The school currently recruiting teachers and how to go about applying,thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/36
Re: Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here by chukxie(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2015
tdayof:
cc chukxie

To start with, there's no way I can confirm the authenticity of the claims of the agency you spoke of. One thing you should know is that by law, to work in China, you must have a Z visa. You should ask the agency what class of visa they're working on getting you. Salaries are commensurate to teaching experience; nationality (native English speakers earn more and have more perks attached to their contracts) and sometimes race can play a lot on how much a teacher can earn. Salaries can range from 5k Yuan to 20k Yuan and above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Houston Texas / Moving To Paraguay / 15 Luxury Hotels In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.