Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (45160 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by hertz9te(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
i wonder why guys will waste quality time discussing about the opposite sex , when there are many ways they can impact something positive to the economy !!

You looking for an economy to impact........go to mars...Am sure your impactation would be felt,,it must you'll be the only one there..
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by joseph1832(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmm. Interesting, truly only a guy with a smart girlfriend will understand this.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
I love ds
#teamSmart# kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Kaybee14(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
You're on point bro.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by florence15(f): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Adesiji77: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. Interesting, truly only a guy with a smart girlfriend will understand this.

Seconded! cool

@adesegun121: Thanks for sharing. The article is on point

I don't usually take threads on "10 things..." etc, seriously but I must admit that the writeu-up above is very true to a large extent.

You can as well say "...Smart Wives..." wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by adesegun121(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adesiji77:

Seconded! cool

@adesegun121: Thanks for sharing. The article is on point

I don't usually take threads on "10 things..." etc, seriously but I must admit that the writeu-up above is very true to a large extent.

You can as well say "...Smart Wives..." wink

Thanks so much..
you can as well visit my blog..
for inspire love message..

http://www.gistmelove..com/
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by nikkiking(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
i have a lover, her name is money!.
i love her with the buttom of my heart
anytime we have our differences, i suffer .
when she threatened to breakup with me, i nearly committed suicide sad
Same here shocked

Am afraid breaking up with my own, could be the end of life undecided.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Kingsasian(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Most of them are only smart at cheating.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by fatstan1: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:
i wonder why guys will waste quality time discussing about the opposite sex , when there are many ways they can impact something positive to the economy !!

Single and unhappy, with a wanna be smart complex.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
But she a ho still undecided
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
cutebebe:
I love ds
#teamSmart# kiss

Shutdafvckup
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by E383: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
He he, cc150615. grin grin grin.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
She must also be good in... because most guys reason with their little men all the time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Op Any girl with two of these qualities is brilliant, a girl with three is intelligent, a girl with four is genius, with five then she is a legend, with six is witchcraft, seven is a demon, eight is .................a joke, nine of these qualities is impossible and any......I mean........ ANY girl with all these qualities is Mami water (Mermaid).

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by DukeNija(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Wow!

Op you just described her.

She's awesome kiss kiss

But I must add the fact that egotistical and immature guys usually have problems handling such girls - Intimidation grin grin

Not necessarily intimidation but the girls can be quit annoying simple because you can't always have your way.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by boyo123(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
adesegun121:
she doesn't settle for average, never idle, always heading for the peak and knows how to pick herself up when she fails Truth be told, dating a smart girl has lots of advantages if you aren't intimidated by them at first. You feel like someone has got your back which means you are completely covered. All you have to do is prepare towards the future. According to Life Hack, here are things you experience with a girlfriend who is smart:
1. Confidence is her middle name:She can fall back on her intelligence and isn't scared to tell the world what she feels about a certain issue. She can always fight for and with her man when the situation calls for it.

2. She wants to be the best:She doesn't settle for average, never idle, always heading for the peak and knows how to pick herself up when she fails.

3. You can depend on her:She sticks to her word, so when she assures you of something, you have her undivided attention.

4. She treats her money right:She isnt crazy about money and looks for resourceful ways and tools to utilize her finances.

5. She's not unstable: In relationships, she works to get the best out of it. The words Yes and No are carefully used by her when dealing with people and life issues.

6. She's very resourceful: She uses her knowledge to get what she wants. Very proactive and uses her resources to improve herself and everyone else around her.

7. She doesn't develop cold feet towards kids or the elderly: Doesn't matter which age groups she comes across, the smart girl knows how to make them feel comfortable and relate without developing cold feet.

8. She knows what she's worth:A smart girl respects herself and everyone she comes into contact with. She dresses well and is fluent in her communication skills. There's just something about her that commands respect.

9.Her opinions are totally hers:She's really opinionated on every subject and know when to voice them out.

10.She's good at crisis management:She's one of the people who gets going when the going gets tough. She builds on her strengths, minimizes her weaknesses to get out of the toughest situations -

http://pulse.ng/relationships/dating-tips-10-things-only-guys-with-smart-girlfriends-will-understand-id4189261.html
most ladies with this character are proud and bossy. cant stand that jare.
but 10 is ok sha
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by boyo123(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
adesegun121:
she doesn't settle for average, never idle, always heading for the peak and knows how to pick herself up when she fails Truth be told, dating a smart girl has lots of advantages if you aren't intimidated by them at first. You feel like someone has got your back which means you are completely covered. All you have to do is prepare towards the future. According to Life Hack, here are things you experience with a girlfriend who is smart:
1. Confidence is her middle name:She can fall back on her intelligence and isn't scared to tell the world what she feels about a certain issue. She can always fight for and with her man when the situation calls for it.

2. She wants to be the best:She doesn't settle for average, never idle, always heading for the peak and knows how to pick herself up when she fails.

3. You can depend on her:She sticks to her word, so when she assures you of something, you have her undivided attention.

4. She treats her money right:She isnt crazy about money and looks for resourceful ways and tools to utilize her finances.

5. She's not unstable: In relationships, she works to get the best out of it. The words Yes and No are carefully used by her when dealing with people and life issues.

6. She's very resourceful: She uses her knowledge to get what she wants. Very proactive and uses her resources to improve herself and everyone else around her.

7. She doesn't develop cold feet towards kids or the elderly: Doesn't matter which age groups she comes across, the smart girl knows how to make them feel comfortable and relate without developing cold feet.

8. She knows what she's worth:A smart girl respects herself and everyone she comes into contact with. She dresses well and is fluent in her communication skills. There's just something about her that commands respect.

9.Her opinions are totally hers:She's really opinionated on every subject and know when to voice them out.

10.She's good at crisis management:She's one of the people who gets going when the going gets tough. She builds on her strengths, minimizes her weaknesses to get out of the toughest situations -

http://pulse.ng/relationships/dating-tips-10-things-only-guys-with-smart-girlfriends-will-understand-id4189261.html
most ladies with this characters are proud and bossy. cant stand that jare.
but 10 is ok sha
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by boyo123(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
adesegun121:

most ladies with this characters are proud and bossy. cant stand that jare.
i can only agree with 10
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by bigcil2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:

Are you gay? undecided
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by kinibigdeal(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
xamuel17:

But you are wasting your quality time reading and responding. What's the difference

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Caliph69: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smart or not smart. In bed, na the same moaning sound she go make.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
So what can we dating dumb girls understand ?
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by lanrocks(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
You are so on point! * grin grin grin grin*

@lanrocksoges.com

www.lanrocksoges.com
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by janefrancisca(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Linqsz:
So what can we dating dumb girls understand ?
that only dumb guys date dumb girls.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by thexzy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
adesegun121:

OP, you've forgotten to say that "If a §mart Girl cheats you'll hardly catch her"
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
You forgot to add these.

1. She has a highly developed sense of humor.

2. She's good in academics.

3. She possesses encyclopedic knowledge.

4. She dresses very decently.

5. She is most likely an introvert.

6. She can be reasoned with.

Only the boyfriends of freecocoa, yourmain, punkyveer, and mrsphyno can understand this.

tongue tongue tongue
*runs away on a bike.*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Lamasta(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
I have them many as friends the funny fact is that most of them are boring when you remove that element of seriousness from them.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
You forgot to add these.

1. She has a highly developed sense of humor.

2. She's good in academics.

3. She possesses encyclopedic knowledge.

4. She dresses very decently.

5. She is most likely an introvert.

6. She can be reasoned with.

Only the boyfriends of freecocoa, yourmain, punkyveer, and mrsphyno can understand this.

tongue tongue tongue
*runs away on a bike.*

Awwww. You sweet little biscuit! kiss
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by emitheo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
still lookin 4 such girls in naija...OR they r not born yet
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Tijay90(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
11.She's not Nigerian.
Re: 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lamasta:
I have them many as friends the funny fact is that most of them are boring when you remove that element of seriousness from them.
No one would date the not so Smart girls if the smart girls had all the qualities, plus...no one is boring it's all about interests and relationship. most smart girls are introverts and it takes being in their "innermost" circle to see the "alter ego"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.