Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe (22783 Views)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity. / Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by lolaxavier(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday lashed at at Senate President, Bukola Saraki, saying he engineered his own predicament.

In an article sent to DAILY POST, Igbokwe wondered why Saraki disregarded the wish of his party, by leading “a gang of forty thieves” to disrupt the plan of the ruling APC.

He said Nigerians should not pity the former Kwara governor, because he tried to be bigger than the party.

The statement reads: “One of the biggest problems facing Nigeria today is impunity. It has led to corruption, arrogance, brigandage, deep political crisis and outright murder. This pandemic disease has led to near collapse of our economy, collapse of values, collapse of institutions and collapse of governance. This high table mentality in Nigeria has led gullible people to take laws into their hands and damn the consequences to the detriment of 160 million Nigerians.

“This is the reason why Senator Saraki ignored his Party (APC) directives and connived with a useless party (PDP) we just defeated to steal the Senate Presidency. He did not stop there, the criminal arrangement led to the emergence of Senator Ekweremmadu of PDP as the Deputy Senate President. The moment this brigandage took place we saw wild jubilation in the camp of PDP. Ekweremmadu went to Enugu State and told his people that PDP is back. A lady who is a PDP member mockingly said to me: “yes APC won the election but we have taken over the National Assembly” it was then that it became clear to me the extent of damage Senator Saraki inflicted on the leadership of APC.

“What Senator Saraki did is unheard of in the history of Party politics. Saraki made the world to believe that APC leaders are unprepared for the task of governing this country. Saraki’s inordinate ambition at once put a question mark on the capacity of leaders of APC to drive leadership in Nigeria. Saraki tried to prove to the whole world that he is smarter than all the leaders of APC put together.

“Saraki ignored 51 APC Senators who were in a meeting and went to do business with 49 PDP Senators, a party APC just defeated after sixteen years bloody struggle. Senator Saraki bribed his way to the clerk of the Senate and cajoled him to proclaim a Senate that is incomplete. Saraki and Ekweremmadu criminally changed the Senate rules in order to carry out the open robbery we saw in the hallowed Chamber of the Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Because of the inordinate ambition of one man and lust to be the Senate President by all means Saraki ignored the President, the Vice President, APC governors, Senators, House of Reps members etc to sacrifice the unity of his party. Senator Saraki compounded the problems of APC, and mounted a major road block for its smooth take off considering that it is just coming to power after sixteen years in opposition. This man put spanners in the works and initiated a serious internal crisis within the ruling party that nearly made Nigerians who massively voted for APC to begin to lose hope.

“Saraki and his gang of forty thieves devastated the master plan of our great party to choose the right people to serve as the Principal Officers in the National Assembly. Since July 9 2015 when this shenanigan took place in the Senate and the huge dust it raised, Senator Saraki has remained adamant to disobey the Party’s directives and step aside rather he has continued to run from pillar to post to sustain a stolen seat. The lust for power, rapacious greed, avaricious tendency, and slave to public office have pushed Bukola Saraki to continue to work with PDP in order to weaken APC.

“But will Bukola Saraki succeed? Impossible. APC does not want Bukola Saraki as the Senate President and neither does APC want Ekweremmadu as the Deputy Senate President. Saraki has caused enough implosions within the party. He has brought public opprobrium to the party, he has slowed down the Party’s machinery from taking off smoothly, he has portrayed us as a weak party.

“Now is the time for him to go. Saraki has no choice than to go otherwise he will have himself to blame. Again if Bukola Saraki feels his hands are tightly glued to the exalted seat of the Senate Presidency and therefore cannot be removed, APC may be compelled to tear or cut his hands off, so that the National Assembly can move forward. No man is an island, and none can claim that he is the final word in APC.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/21/saraki-doesnt-deserve-pity-he-and-his-gang-of-thieves-scattered-apcs-plan-igbokwe/

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by slimfit1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
What ever men

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by lolaxavier(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmm....Saraki in deep shit. Getting more and more interesting...

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by mrjangaweed: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
see bastard 5% dey talk don't worry when everything is over they'll use you to settle their scores and by that time you'll realize that you're in apc doesn't makes you 95%

Igbokwe is a goat - Fayemi

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by bashman004: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2015
A visit to kwara state will let people really understand how much this Bukola is hated.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Inioluwa01(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Hnmm
Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Nempi(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2015
My. birthday is on the. 25th of this month! Fellow Nigerians, let me usee this opportunity to flag of my 'project 1000 likes '

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2015
bashman004:
A visit to kwara state will let people really understand how much this Bukola is hated.
They hate him yet he keeps winning elections there? Abeggi!

33 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by babadem2much(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2015
#BUKOLASARAKIMUSTGO

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by madridguy(m): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki his a traitor. You cannot hijack our collective effort and scot free. Saraki must go INBOX.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by bookceleb: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Senate President should have known better than turning his back on his party.
The party always wins. ask google

17 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by BlackBaron: 1:54am On Sep 22, 2015
I find he should rather keep mum until Saraki is found guilty and then jailed.
Least now, there's kind of a belief there's no sacred cows.

The grandfather of corruption (Tinubu)meanwhile I'm hoping he too gets his punishment here on earth for robbing the living daylight out of the population. It may not happen now, probably would in the future. But I'll be praying for him to eventually end up where he belongs.

I only have the interest of the nation and would not kowtow to another man born of a woman to support them even if they shared my bloodline.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by phaphyz05(m): 2:03am On Sep 22, 2015
bashman004:
u mean loved n worshipped? D guy is their political father he switched sides and the side he's on wins. He's the main reason A.P.C was able to conquer the state from the other party.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Aufbauh(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2015
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is" -Albert Camus.
So after all these hide and seek, delay tactics and playing to the gallery to buy public sympathy and scandalized the tribunal he finally decided to appear before the CCT. I have counsel him in many fora including his twitter to do the needful by submitting himself to the tribunal and prove his innocence.
It is a natural law that he who will come to equity must do equity, you cannot be hiding from judiciary process and at the same time seeking judicial cover.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by onismate: 4:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Joe igbokwe. To be sincere with you. Many in APC are not happy with what saraki has done In clinching the senate Presidency. APC is totally divided. They are not defending him at all. With what is going on with saraki, this is to show you that the forces against saraki are too powerful and one of them is Buhari's body language

28 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Realisticman: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2015
After trying to destroy our hard earn struggle of removing the pest called PDP from our national life, he should simply go and face an 'ordinary'. Tribunal judge to determine his fate.
If Saraki scale through this then I give up on governance in Nigeria!

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by skywalker495(m): 5:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Nempi:
My. birthday is on the. 25th of this month! Fellow Nigerians, let me usee this opportunity to flag of my 'project 1000 likes '
Ewu! Na likes yhu go chop?

Jez kidding bro...Best wishes

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by fr3do(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Why is this dude over patronizing the Apc?
Why should he be so concerned about Saraki?
Has Saraki done things that will disfavour the SE?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Gen gen... The rise and fall of Bukola Saraki! This season film sweet ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by pcicero(m): 5:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Run your mouth Igbokwe after all your pockets are already swelling with proceeds from the wharf (Lagoon).

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/11/ambode-appoints-joe-igbokwe-others-as-heads-of-lagos-agencies/

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by ganye1: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Dealing with Saraki is necessary for the survival of APC as a party.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2015
mrjangaweed:
see bastard 5% dey talk don't worry when everything is over they'll use you to settle their scores and by that time you'll realize that you're in apc doesn't makes you 5%

Igbokwe is a goat - Fayemi

Tha last time i checked Saraki is more of Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa than he is Igbo. why should u Igbo want to die Hausa/Fulani u claim killed 3 million igbo in 1967.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Damalex4luv(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Seconded
Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by mrjangaweed: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
atbu1983:

Tha last time i checked Saraki is more of Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa than he is Igbo. why should u Igbo want to die Hausa/Fulani u claim killed 3 million igbo in 1967.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

read my comments well stop ranting like a typical bastard

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by lolaxavier(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Guy, take am easy....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by larryUG(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2015
So in other words, igbokwe is saying that we shouldn't pity saraki because he went against the party's wish. So therefore it is safe to say that had he obeyed the party's wish, he would never have been in this predicament. Ok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by BCISLTD: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2015
angry

I don't believe he said all these...hmmm

But saraki over stepped by dealing with the pdp...and his reproach to the VP when he was summoned was silly.

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Decentmums: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2015
True

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria Politics is really something Nigerians don't understand. This Saraki trending now who was elected Senate, is he the worst politician in Nigeria. Negative + Negative in Nigeria politics yield good result and less corruption, while Negative + positive yield bad result and increase corruption. I don't feel it wise to have APC at presidency and also Senate President. my thoughts though undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by StOla: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2015
That Saraki will empower the unworthy PDP with the DSP position just so he could defeat a fellow party member, is the most extreme of all anti party activities.

The PDP could have as well nominate its own candidate on that day and proceed to elect same as the Senate President, all because a certain Saraki must have his way always.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by phlemzy: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Anytime soon,we would have a former Senate president who ruled for about 3 months and was booted out. It surprising that after some pro-Saraki senators met during the weekend, they could not just establish any link between Saraki's travail with PMB. This body language is so STRONG. It does magic!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe by IVORY2009(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2015
mrjangaweed:

opiaku/bloodykiller/hiredkiller/revdesmondjuju/etc grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.