Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) (2032 Views)

Be Motivated / 5 Ways To Control Emotions Of Embarrassment, Anger, Anxiety And Fear / Depression and suicide thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2015
i welcome u all to this thread, this is a romance section anxiety and depression thread, this thread is created to help people with with anxiety and depression because many people are really suffering inside and yet they pretend like all is well, here you will be able to share what is bothering you and you will be advice on what next to do. if your monicker is popular and you dont want people to know its you, you can create a new account and use it to post whatever bothering you.

NOTE: pls only matured people should comment on this thread and please dont come here to mock people. and also the mod should please leave this thread on this section and please dont move it, so that its can be of help to alot of people.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Imortal001: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Dont let depression take over you, take over depression and move on; and try hanging out with friends; play games.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by broxymall(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
come to me ye labor and heaven laden
nd i will give you rest wink

Order for your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, visit my signature for contact.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by menix(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Nairaland have been the soothing balm of my depression..

Thanx to that man called Seun..
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by maryam6(f): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm! I am nt jst happy these days cos am damn broke.sad

though, my parents are here with me bt i dnt want 2 request anything 4rm them anymore.

Ohhh, what a pity! A graduate has becm a liability to d parents.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Soteriahascome: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Holy Bible (NKJV) Eph 4:26 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your Wrath.

Holy Bible (NKJV) Pro 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
One major way to subdue depression, anger or frustration is to get yourself addicted to the word of LIFE.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Spikkylee: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Solaro
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by honeygirl17: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:
Nairaland have been the soothing balm of my depression..

Thanx to that man called Seun..
why didn't you open. the thread?
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by menix(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

why didn't you open. the thread?

Maybe the Mods have closed it after waiting for ur reply, u know APEX bank gave instructions that new account without proper KYC should be closed..
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by honeygirl17: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2015
menix:

Maybe the Mods have closed it after waiting for ur reply, u know APEX bank gave instructions that new account without proper KYC should be closed..
Ok , let me go and wish her in that thread we messed up. op I'm coming for your thread
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by JVgal(f): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
I'm depressed like real depressed. Ve got a lot of issues going on, relationship palava, money issue, family wahala. I cnt even look @ my self in d mirror cos iim scared of Wht I'm gonna see. Well, thnk God I'm still alive n I'm happy suicide has not crossed my mind. Definitely will get ova it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2015
JVgal:
I'm depressed like real depressed. Ve got a lot of issues going on, relationship palava, money issue, family wahala. I cnt even look @ my self in d mirror cos iim scared of Wht I'm gonna see. Well, thnk God I'm still alive n I'm happy suicide has not crossed my mind. Definitely will get ova it.
share the story here, get advice and also help odas in ur position.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Rexnegro(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
maryam6:

though, my parents are here with me bt i dnt want 2 request anything 4rm them anymore.

It is well , don't ever say you re a liability again ok ?
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Rexnegro(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
maryam6:

It is well , don't ever say you re a liability again except you change to be one...ok ? Its a mata of time tinz will be better in Jesus name.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Money is not coming in,
My girlfriend is just a waste of my time,
So many things going through my head. I just pray it doesn't explode soon
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by chidirobert(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
for d past one month I ve bin so depressed dt I find it hard to sleep at night this is bcus of relationship issues. a girl I hav dated for four years just told me she's in luv wit another guy n she left me.I do not want her bk I only want to forget abt her n move on wit my life. pls matured advice only
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by JVgal(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
chidirobert:
for d past one month I ve bin so depressed dt I find it hard to sleep at night this is bcus of relationship issues. a girl I hav dated for four years just told me she's in luv wit another guy n she left me.I do not want her bk I only want to forget abt her n move on wit my life. pls matured advice only

U just hv to move on n forget her. Most importantly, forgive her. Most of us are victims of hrtbrks.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by JVgal(f): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
share the story here, get advice and also help odas in ur position.

OK. The family issue is smtin I can not share here, d money issue, we all knw hw if feels to b out of sch with no job n no source of income. Friends abandon u, families act like u r a liability, society feel u r a disappointment cos u ve not achieved Wht u r expected to. To make tinx worst, wen d bae u ve bn supporting finally find smtin doing n feel u r no longer good for him. Rejection everywhr. Loneliness, depression, regrets.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by cypraincyril: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Chill buddy its part of life.....dis is the time u knw ur true friends nd pretenders like the other writer says its a matter of time
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by cypraincyril: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
;DAnd remba dat nobody cares untill u make am than they will be like shocked
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by davien(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
I've been struggling with social anxiety disorder for sometime now, many people wouldn't know I have it but it has progressed to self-isolation stages...
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by johnydon22(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
davien:
I've been struggling with social anxiety disorder for sometime now, many people wouldn't know I have it but it has progressed to self-isolation stages...
I think you should care more about your opinion of yourself and less about people's opinion about you because yours is all that matters.

I have nothing of such because i am the type that care less about what other people think about me, try to live in the moment be yourself and focus on what is more important to you than anything and that is being happy..

I could guess what the cause is but maybe you should minimize sharing that ideology with most people in the public..

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
wouldn't it be better to create a whatsapp group for it, instead? . . . . I've got My reasons.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by maryam6(f): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Rexnegro:

It is well , don't ever say you re a liability again except you change to be one...ok ? Its a mata of time tinz will be better in Jesus name.
Amen! Tnx 4 ur advice bro.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
I just got one thing, wenever I see pretty girls I like,I immediately become nervous,and won't be able to approach her
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by johnydon22(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
chidirobert:

I wish i was right there with you buddy, we would just go out, get drunk and laugh over that shiit.

She left you, and if you look back at all the times you guys spent and you can say you are proud of the way you treated her i mean you can say you treated her very well.

Then she is the loser not you, i cannot say i to imagine exactly how you feel but i can say live in the moment and forget what was.

Go on, get on with your life and am sure there is a princess out there ready to win you..
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
wouldn't it be better to create a whatsapp group for it, instead?
I've got My reasons.
what reason? share it maybe we will do dat.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by TheDauraMallam: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:
I think you should care more about your opinion of yourself and less about people's opinion about you because yours is all that matters.

I have nothing of such because i am the type that care less about what other people think about me, try to live in the moment be yourself and focus on what is more important to you than anything and that is being happy..

I could guess what the cause is but maybe you should minimize sharing that ideology with most people in the public..

That ideology...
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by TheDauraMallam: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
I'd suggest a book for every body here suffering from anxiety or depression.

At least it will put things into perspective, for most of us suffer from what is called Cognitive Distortion.

We are always worried about what people think of us and it is a very erroneous way of thinking.

Send me your email or add me on BBM.

Book Details
Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
by David D. Burns
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
chidirobert:
anyway, chidi i understand ur situation, but u are really the one to help urself in this situation, i knw its not easy to get over being rejected, but u gat to understand life is not always fair, we all meet on earth and surely we must depart on earth by one means or the other, even if u dont depart by urself death will still depart u, u have to gathered all dis bro. and move on with ur life, and for future refrence bro. one of the keys to happinnes is to always prepare for the worst in everything u are doing so that anything wont be a shocker 4 hence bother u 4 a very long time or take your happiness.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what reason? share it maybe we will do dat.
if I may ask, are you a psychologist?
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by grad2012(f): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
maryam6:

no u are not, things will change soon for the best and pls wat course did you study I cud be on a look out for u incase ders any opening . #BIGHUG for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Are Very Wicked In This Life / Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians / Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer:: Say Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.