Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) (2036 Views)

Be Motivated / 5 Ways To Control Emotions Of Embarrassment, Anger, Anxiety And Fear / Depression and suicide thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by emitheo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guys...i need advice. i'm d kind of person that is easily disturb by little things...I have tried all my possible best 2 rid myself of this trait but its just not workin out. just recently i have been havin 2 many negative(filthy) thoughts that have started eatin me up,as usual i have been tryin 2 get rid of the thoughts but they just wouldn't go away. Now i'm so depressed. what method must i use?
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by davien(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
johnydon22:
I think you should care more about your opinion of yourself and less about people's opinion about you because yours is all that matters.

I have nothing of such because i am the type that care less about what other people think about me, try to live in the moment be yourself and focus on what is more important to you than anything and that is being happy..

I could guess what the cause is but maybe you should minimize sharing that ideology with most people in the public..
It's a relic of my not so good childhood..
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
I just got one thing, wenever I see pretty girls I like,I immediately become nervous,and won't be able to approach her
bro. one of the key to this is to always be calm, anytime u a see pretty girl and u become nervous, relax ur mind a bit and go for her, try dis firstly with strangers, i mean random girls dat dont knw u and also make sure u approach her in a place where u tink u wont really feel embarrased if she embarrased u, try this several times and u will gathered d courage to approach a familiar beautiful girl u liked.

NOTE: note one of the keys to conquer fear is to face d fear itself and dont run away from it.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by grad2012(f): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Linqsz:
Money is not coming in,
My girlfriend is just a waste of my time,
So many things going through my head. I just pray it doesn't explode soon
anybody u consider a waste of time pls let go and don't wait for money to come ok go out der an find it.Things don't come easy you have to keep pushing.#Bighugs for watever you are going through.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by grad2012(f): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
emitheo:
Guys...i need advice. i'm d kind of person that is easily disturb by little things...I have tried all my possible best 2 rid myself of this trait but its just not workin out. just recently i have been havin 2 many negative(filthy) thoughts that have started eatin me up,as usual i have been tryin 2 get rid of the thoughts but they just wouldn't go away. Now i'm so depressed. what method must i use?
may be u shud try and read books to keep ur mind busy infact if u are a christian read more of ur bible or if ur are a muslim read more of ur quran its helps.#Bighugs

1 Like

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by maryam6(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
grad2012:
no u are not, things will change soon for the best and pls wat course did you study I cud be on a look out for u incase ders any opening . #BIGHUG for u
my dear, it's sociology nd tnx 4 d encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
grad2012:
anybody u consider a waste of time pls let go and don't wait for money to come ok go out der an find it.Things don't come easy you have to keep pushing.#Bighugs for watever you are going through.

Haven't heard such nice words of advice and encouragement in a while.
Thanks alot.. wish u well too

1 Like

Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by emitheo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
grad2012:
may be u shud try and read books to keep ur mind busy infact if u are a christian read more of ur bible or if ur are a muslim read more of ur quran its helps.#Bighugs
thanks dear...let me do just that.
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by Johnnoah1st: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
@FARANO, ROCKSTATION, atleast u people should have atleast leave this thread in romance section for a while, u knw dat is d section with d most traffic, and with this thread some life might just be safed, cus depression can kills many people, and u just move dis thread to an isolated place, the mods and seun should pls do something. THANKS
Re: Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) by tartar9(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
johnydon22:
I think you should care more about your opinion of yourself and less about people's opinion about you because yours is all that matters.

I have nothing of such because i am the type that care less about what other people think about me, try to live in the moment be yourself and focus on what is more important to you than anything and that is being happy..

I could guess what the cause is but maybe you should minimize sharing that ideology with most people in the public..
if he's truly suffering from social anxiety disorder and not ordinary anxiety then this won't/hardly work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticala / WHY WOULD U CALL URSELF 100%WEREY? / The Review: The Perfect Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.