Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death (430 Views)

2pac Reincarnation Album Dax Download Afriwap / Watch This Viral Pianist Breeze Through Dr. Dre, 2pac, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death by akin33(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Conspiracy exposed as retired police says 2pacs is alive . He claims he was paid $1.5 to fake 2pac death. According to a retired police officer, Tupac might still be alive.
David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.
DailyMirror reports Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed.
he said:
“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.”
He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail awaiting trial for murder, played a big part in helping it happen.
Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death; including police, medics and various witnesses
Myers even claims 2Pac paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue.
It is not the first time there have been theories that he may not have died.
On September 7, 1996, Shakur was shot multiple times in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Re: Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death by akin33(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2015
www​.informationng.com/.../
Re: Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death by ModiKen(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2015
OP arrange this post well nwww.

Arrange the source well so we fit confirm dis ur tory.
Re: Retired Cop Paid $1.5 To Fake 2pac's Death by akin33(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Dtone Martins Covers "Don’t Worry" & "Baby Mi Jowo" / Gyfres O Ymosodiadau Rhyw Ar / Davido Exposed VIDEO: “dollars In The Bank” Ft. Kayswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.