Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members (3255 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation / Stop Disturbing NYSC Staff For Concessional Posting, DG Warns / Consentional Posting For Nysc 2015 Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Tundegoldspage(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2015
While speaking with journalists during the opening ceremony of the training organised by the NYSC and the Housing Developers Cooperative Society for Corps Members at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Kubwa, Abuja yesterday, Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier General Johnson Olawumi has said that there would be no more concessional posting for all corps members henceforth.

“The NYSC is barring concessional posting; we have to take that decision, because in the past, we....
Read details Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/09/NYSC-DG-bans-concessional-posting-for-corps-members.html
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Imortal001: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Airtimex(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2015
bad news for some and good news for some......still praying for a good postingkiss kiss kiss
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Artistree: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
So what happens to prospective Corp members who are posted to troubled Northern States?
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Airtimex(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Artistree:
So what happens to prospective Corp members who are posted to troubled Northern States?
during ur online registration, where did u fill ma am!? there is pop up for those who filled any of the troubled Northern states...."you will not be posted there"
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Hope my #Enugu is still intact? angry

5 Likes

Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Airtimex(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2015
wailing:
no b small thing bro.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Artistree: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Airtime:

during ur online registration, where did u fill ma am!? there is pop up for those who filled any of the troubled Northern states...."you will not be posted there"
Sweerie, I'm just a concerned citizen, I can't even remember the year I graduated.

1 Like

Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Airtimex(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Artistree:

Sweerie, I'm just a concerned citizen, I can't even remember the year I graduated.
ok dear..God bless you
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Enouwem(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Wonderment!
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Artistree:

1998 undecided
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
dem dey mad , after posting me to kano
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by cardealerkman: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wait are they try to SKIIBI us ... same thing them said when the issue of Age came then... they block the link and later open it... Oyinbo wey do biro na him do eraser... catch me in Iyanapaja camp in October cos it a certain tin...
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by MsFaith: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
wailing:

I pray o
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by unlimitedelite(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2015
2015 Batch B PCM to work directly on your posting contact: 08163248019
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by yaidi: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Am impress with this development. that is another way of dealing with corruption.
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by mactoni91(m): 1:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Chose Borno...
Nysc say we'ld be allowed to redeploy to any state of our choice except where we schooled and or state of Origin.
We wuld be posted to Nassarawa or Benue for our camp.
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
The DG is a joker, I don runs my own and e sure die! The state I chose as my first choice is the state I want but I can never trust Nigeria, nothing good here is ever for real so I need back am up with my runs.

The DG is just talking, unless na him go do the posting by himself, tell me why runs no go flow?!
Is he trying to tell me if his son is a PCM his son too will be banking on that self-deployment thing? Lol, my brothers and sisters see ya'll in the garden city of the EASTCOAST come October 28th! Na we we!!! cheesy
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by unlimitedelite(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just 5 more days to go for 2015 Batch B PCM
To work on your posting to your favorite states apart from Lagos and FCT both are filled up now ,
Age exemption and
NYSC exclusion problems

NO more FCT and LAGOS available...
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
unlimitedelite:
To work on your posting to your favorite states apart from Lagos and FCT both are filled up now ,
Age exemption and
NYSC exclusion problems

would pay after confirmation undecided
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by bmoney9ja(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
unlimitedelite:
Age exemption and
NYSC exclusion problems

oga do u work with nysc. . or u just registered to scam gullible pcm?
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by unlimitedelite(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
bmoney9ja:

oga do u work with nysc. . or u just registered to scam gullible pcm?

what is my gain in scamming people ... is it the 10k to 20k they will pay that will make me one of the top millionaires... actually the man helped me with my posting last year and also has helped my cousin who is going for batch B . when i told him about the DG cancellation of posting ... he told me that even the DG list is on their table already cos he works at the posting department. if am here to scam people Nairaland will have blocked my profile
Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by usmexy1(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
26 days to go for the 2015 Nysc Batch b orientation camp,otondos hope you are ready for the training and challenges ahead, kindly get your affordable nysc additional kits on kaymu with a great discounted rate and will be delivered to your door step,you don't need to stress yourself to get it, all you need is to click the link below and start shopping.
www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/nysc-store

Re: Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members by bmoney9ja(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
unlimitedelite:

what is my gain in scamming people ... is it the 10k to 20k they will pay that will make me one of the top millionaires... actually the man helped me with my posting last year and also has helped my cousin who is going for batch B . when i told him about the DG cancellation of posting ... he told me that even the DG list is on their table already cos he works at the posting department. if am here to scam people Nairaland will have blocked my profile
oga u registered here not quite long... God is watching you if you are not for real and he will not bless the work of your hand if u ever scam anyone here. AMen

(1) (Reply)

.....NYSC:Does One's Grade Determine His/Her Place Of PPA?????..... / Nysc 2016 Batch A & B Official Facebook Page / See What These Two Corpers Wore As Their Uniform (you'll Be Wowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.