Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS (2620 Views)

Unilorin Postgraduate School Admission 2014/2015 / 2014/2015 Unilorin Postgraduate School / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Postgraduate Admission, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS by williamnow: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
Develop your skills than pile up degrees. Computer-aided design (CAD) development opportunities are here: www.aecserve..com or text 08053023137. Thanks
Re: AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS by DrLawAde3(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2011
CALL DR LAW.RENCE,a snr lecturer  081  66.4-860 -36 for help in ADMISSION
you will have to purchase a scratch card at THE university for 7k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 7600. then use the pin for your online registration
JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW

WW

QQ

II

I
Re: AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS by anderssa(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Guys, how do you think what is better civil 3d or AutoCAD? Civil 3D is a much younger product. When I have seen people working on AutoCAD and Civil 3D, I may think that they are pretty much the same thing. They look very similar indeed. The reason why the interface is so similar is that Civil 3D was built upon AutoCAD. But why was AutoCAD chosen as the foundation for Civil 3D? And what software is better? Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Maths Forum / Studying Mbbs Course In China / How To Get Free Jamb,waec,neco,nabteb Expo Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.