Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? (3158 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2015
?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Uchwilliam(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Dont they bleach?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by IamLEGEND1: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
I think the question is supposed to be:
"Would guys who bleach their skin date girls?"
coz those guys are either gay or are about to be gay...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tpiander: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
If they can or can't, what's it to you?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
I can't even date a fair dude to start wit so....

Team ebony all the way kiss kiss

Although am very fair wink
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by franciscafrosh: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Never!!
There are a lot of natural skinned guys out date a bleached skinned one..eww
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

give me 1 good reason why you can't date a fair dude?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by shizzy7(f): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
NEVER

I just don't know how to Identify those that bleach whether man/woman except I've known you for a long time...
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by pTomz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
bleaching...asin bathing with hypo
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
KiidaACE:
give me 1 good reason why you can't date a fair dude?

Naaaaaahhh....am fair if we fair...if we marry wetin we go born..albino cheesy.....

I am attracted to dark dudes like John dumelo, Jim iyke and the likes...black and yellow is a better combo wink
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

Naaaaaahhh....am fair if we fair...if we marry wetin we go born..albino cheesy.....

I am attracted to dark dudes like John dumelo, Jim iyke and the likes...black and yellow is a better combo wink
owkay oo.
Lol @ albino
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

why can't you date a fair guy? Not all fair guys are bleached though
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
franciscafrosh:
Never!!
There are a lot of natural skinned guys out date a bleached skinned one..eww
how do u feel when u see a guy who bleaches, or when u sit in a bus wth one.
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fair guys look too effeminate for me to fancy says sis smiley
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
NEVER

I just don't know how to Identify those that bleach whether man/woman except I've known you for a long time...
it's easy to know na, dark knuckles, dark patches on the elbow,green vein visibly showing, etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
pTomz:
bleaching...asin bathing with hypo
mehn when I discovered that some of this runz galz bath wth hypo I was flabbergasted, nawa o
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Fair guys look too effeminate for me to fancy says sis smiley
yea some gals are of that opinion too
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by pTomz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
mehn when I discovered that some of this runz galz bath wth hypo I was flabbergasted, nawa o
dem don bleach evrything finish na to bleach one's spirit dey remaincry
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
yea some gals are of that opinion too

The thing is most girls that tends tOwards ugliness prefer the light skinned man to beta their lot. They're ready to die for him smiley
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
pTomz:
dem don bleach evrything finish na to bleach one's spirit dey remaincry
infact ehn, d tin taya me
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The thing is most girls that tends tOwards ugliness prefer the light skinned man to beta their lot. They're ready to die for him smiley
especially all those local yoruba women
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by nasha1(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Never,very disgusting!
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
I wont even date a fair guy sef not to talk of the one that bleaches.....i like my man dark, not too dark tho. #Black is the new cute kiss
Btw where's Bamz, my ehusby
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
especially all those local yoruba women

I prefer them to igbo girls tho even though the Northern girls tops my 'most fancied' list grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I prefer them to igbo girls tho even though the Northern girls tops my 'most fancied' list grin
yea u're right nothern gals are so pretty and natural
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
yea u're right nothern gals are so pretty and natural

GBAM! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
nasha1:
Never,very disgusting!
wat's it abt dem dat disgust u?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:
I wont even date a fair guy sef not to talk of the one that bleaches.....i like my man dark, not too dark tho. #Black is the new cute kiss
Btw where's Bamz, my ehusby
cos u're light in complexion right? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

GBAM! cheesy
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by ChappyChase: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some ladies will Do!!
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:
Some ladies will Do!!
true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here / My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.