Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? (3169 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Igbinedion Undergraduate Bleaches His Skin, Now Looks Like A Woman” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
cos u're light in complexion right? cheesy
Yes, kinda. Plus fair guys are too attractive for my liking wink
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

Yes, kinda. Plus fair guys are too attractive for my liking wink
really here's the insecured one lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
really here's the insecured one lipsrsealed

Na...not that. I just don't like 'anything flashy' if you know what i mean
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

Na...not that. I just don't like 'anything flashy' if you know what i mean
yea I do, jus pulling ur legs, how's ur day today?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
yea I do, jus pulling ur legs, how's ur day today?
Ohkay. Very cool, urs?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by nasha1(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat's it abt dem dat disgust u?

Cosmetic stuff are for women,taking care or bleaching the skin to appear more beautiful is feminine and not something a man must do.
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

Ohkay. Very cool, urs?
great, thanks. U've added a lil more fat compared to ur previous picture
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
nasha1:

Cosmetic stuff are for women,taking care or bleaching the skin to appear more beautiful is feminine and not something a man must do.
seconded
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
great, thanks. U've added a lil more fat compared to ur previous picture
Yes, a lil. Jeez,is it obvious?? cry
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
tohphunmie:

Yes, a lil. Jeez,is it obvious?? cry
yep so wat do u wanna do abt it, u wanna resort to early morning jogging or wat?
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep so wat do u wanna do abt it, u wanna resort to early morning jogging or wat?
Lol...jogging ke? As much as I'd like to am just too lazy as hell. I'm watching it tho wink thanks kiss
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
why can't you date a fair guy? Not all fair guys are bleached though

I knw but have never been attracted to one....no matter how handsome they are the fact dey are light skinned is a turn off....we will be struggling thru maintenance Naaaaaahhh....dark good looking fashionable reasonable guys drives me wallow
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
zaragal:

I knw but have never been attracted to one....no matter how handsome they are the fact dey are light skinned is a turn off....we will be struggling thru maintenance Naaaaaahhh....dark good looking fashionable reasonable guys drives me wallow
cheers to ur taste!
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Bamz(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2015
tohphunmie:
I wont even date a fair guy sef not to talk of the one that bleaches.....i like my man dark, not too dark tho. #Black is the new cute kiss
Btw where's Bamz, my ehusby

Oh moon of my life, my sun and stars... been a little busy, sorry. smiley

Our kids will have your complexion. kiss I'm not as radiant as you are. sad
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by cutesmilez(f): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2015
zaragal:
I can't even date a fair dude to start wit so....

Team ebony all the way kiss kiss

Although am very fair wink
pix or
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bamz:

Oh moon of my life, my sun and stars... been a little busy, sorry. smiley

Our kids will have your complexion. kiss I'm not as radiant as you are. sad
Awww kiss kiss Hope ur good tho
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!! angryNeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by jonaifame22(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
mordtonia:
Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!! angryNeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
chai baby why na? Why are u stronging ur face over this matter
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
cutesmilez:
pix or

No need....dear..
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Bamz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
tohphunmie:
Awww kiss kiss Hope ur good tho
where'd you go? sad I miss you, it's like it's been forever
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bamz:

where'd you go? sad I miss you, it's like it's been forever
I miss you too husby. I'm sorry, my phone's been acting up lately.
And that's how you forgot my birthday's today. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
I wud condemn him since men condemns girls dat bleaches angry angry
Low self of steam

to the girls dat like guys like dat
They av said it
Nd i quote it
*beauty is in d eye of d beer holder* grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2015
nope
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Bamz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
tohphunmie:

I miss you too husby. I'm sorry, my phone's been acting up lately.
And that's how you forgot my birthday's today. undecided undecided

Happy Belated Birthday darling. My message may be just a little late but when it is someone so special like you, my thoughts towards you are always on time. embarassed

We can take a rain-check on the movie, and you'd get double kisses and hugs as bonus for my lateness... kiss
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bamz:

Happy Belated Birthday darling. My message may be just a little late but when it is someone so special like you, my thoughts towards you are always on time. embarassed

We can take a rain-check on the movie, and you'd get double kisses and hugs as bonus for my lateness... kiss
Goaway jor cry
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by Bamz(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2015
tohphunmie:

Goaway jor cry

But I'm deeply sorry embarassed

Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Bamz:

Okay.....i forgive you grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Date A Man Who Bleaches His Skin? by tohphunmie(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Bamz:

Okay.....i forgive you grin

Is It True All Guys Like Fat Girls? / Guys Observe These Pix Closely And Tell Me What You See.. / What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note