Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . (9971 Views)

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE DEPORTS TOP RADIO PRESENTER,DAN FOSTER

Dan Foster, a popular Radio presenter and one of the top guys behind Inspiration FM,has been deported from Nigeria. The news broke last weekend and it was confirmed on Monday and it was also reported in today's edition of Encomium magazine.
http://nigeriafilms.com gathered that the American who was recruited from the United States of America by the management of Cool FM got more than he bargained in the hands of the men of the immigration who refused all to allow him stay a day further in Nigeria last Friday. The deportation of Dan Foster was allegedly facilitated by his Cool FM, his former employer.Cool Fm did not find the way Dan left the company to join Inspiration Fm owned by Erastus Akingbola the Vice Chairman of Intercontinental Bank Plc.The company vowed that they would have him deported from Nigeria because in the first place he got his work permit through them and his stay permit has expired.
Dan's excuse that he is got married to a Nigeria and that they even have an issue together did not hold water as Immigration officials insist that he should go back to America and them re-apply to come back to Nigeria in the proper way.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
na wa o . . . Nigeria i hail thee . . .

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
na by force to work for a company . . . If Cool FM really did that to get back at Dan . . . Oga o . . .

uhmmm . . . Aye Akamara
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
is this 4 real undecided
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

is this 4 real undecided

It's for real o . . . check this link . . .

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4765&ContentTypeID=4
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
truely . . .reality is sometimes stranger than fiction . . .
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Pepeye(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
Whoops! Poor Dan
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by hugle: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
Linda Ikeji,Guess u are happy now?
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by mafolayomi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
Na wa oooooooo, so Nigeria too dey deport? smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2009
hugle:

Don't think Linda is that kind of person . . .

I believe she has moved on . . .Moreover it's not over untill it's over . . .
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Pepeye(f): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
mafolayomi:

Na wa oooooooo, so Nigeria too dey deport? smiley

Nigeria has got stringent rules for expatriates
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
I'm sympathise with Dan Foster, but never mess with employers who get you permits.

On a lighter note, I am impressed with Immigration's insistence on following the law here. I hope they deport erring Lebanese, Arabs, Indians and any other foreigners breaking laws in Nigeria as well. cheesy
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by bigfather(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

I'm sympathise with Dan Foster, but never mess with employers who get you permits.

On a lighter note, I am impressed with Immigration's insistence on following the law here. I hope they deport erring Lebanese, Arabs, Indians and any other foreigners breaking laws in Nigeria as well. cheesy

For where ?! Excerpr you bribe them to do that. Anyway, i really feel sorry for Dan. sad
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by palebobe(f): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2009
Wetin person no go hear 4 dis country. Nigeria dey follow deport? Cool Fm no try at all. E be like say naija mentality don enta d chairman head. Y dey go report their fellow broda?No kudos to NIS. Its so clear to see that they were bribed to do so. Evry1 has got to move on, abi na only 1 shit u go dey smell till u die?
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by palebobe(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2009
B4 i 4get, fans of Dan Foster, lets have a protest march 4 him at Etim Inyang Cresent to register our displeasure. If u r interested, let me know. Maybe on Sat. Wat thinks u? angry
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by JJYOU: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2009
hugle:

you are a very small minded person. you are a disgrace.  is she the first and only person to have failed relationship behind her  in nigeria or her success is giving you sleepless nights?

if you know linda in person you will know she  is not that kind of person. how did this concern her bros? is she the new immigration minister? nawa for people like you.  you people always have someone to blame for your misfortune.  leave linda out of this.  it is contractual matters. if your visa is tied to a job you must not violate the visa by switching job especially to a competitor that is how  every civilize country runs.

next time rain fall in your area and flood your room blame your ex - girl friend you hear. or when they sack you for your bad belle blame linda you hear she is omni present.
palebobe:

Wetin person no go hear 4 dis country. Nigeria dey follow deport? Cool Fm no try at all. E be like say naija mentality don enta d chairman head. Y dey go report their fellow broda?No kudos to NIS. Its so clear to see that they were bribed to do so. Evry1 has got to move on, abi na only 1 shit u go dey smell till u die?
immigration rule is if you are given a visa for an employment you stay with that employment or return. is nigeria law different?
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Kx: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2009
Aiya iya.
Dan ekpele to u o.

Come to think of it,dis is change,the type Obama preaches.

For the first time in my life,i heard Nigeria deports somebody,an American at dat,wonders shall never end.

Dan,am sure u ll reapply and return to 9ja.

Ekpelle to u sha!
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by JJYOU: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2009
Kx:

Aiya iya.
Dan ekpele to u o.

Come to think of it,dis is change,the type Obama preaches.

For the first time in my life,i heard Nigeria deports somebody,an American at dat,wonders shall never end.

Dan,am sure u ll reapply and return to 9ja.

Ekpelle to u sha!
you wont believe how difficult getting nigeria's visa is until you try.

seriously nigeria deports people. i had a guy on my plane when i came back last year. he was black i dont know which passport he carried but was gently handed over to BA crew on our plane. some guys sitting with him were talking about it in the luggage collection lobby.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by yousouph(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
I ave heard from foreigners that getting visa to Naija is not cheap but neva heard Naija deporting not even to start with Dan Foster. Anyway, if Dan deportation follows due process without malice, see no crime in it when Nigerians were being deported at every opportunity
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by JJYOU: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2009
yousouph:

I ave heard from foreigners that getting visa to Naija is not cheap but neva heard Naija deporting not even to start with Dan Foster. Anyway, if Dan deportation follows due process without malice, see no crime in it when Nigerians were being deported at every opportunity
it is even better ex girl friends can now allegedly deport from nigeria according to some ugly rumour people at least
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by palebobe(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2009
@JJYOU, U sound like u've taken it upon ur human self to fight 4 Linda. I dnt knw her except 4 gossips i hear. U n i cannot deny d fact dat wen our 'enemy' is down, we r happy, even 4 a split second. Am very sure she is happy.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by palebobe(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
Is nobody interested in d protest match. I dnt want 2 go alone. Pls talk 2 me
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
palebobe:

Is nobody interested in d protest match. I dnt want 2 go alone. Pls talk 2 me
rofl cheesy
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Reptyle(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
Read that story too, it is strange that no major newspaper or tv station carried that report. Dan's facebook status update yesterday said he is in the US on vacation and would be back soon.

Besides, Dan is legally married to a Nigerian woman and has a baby by her. Under our laws, that grants him almost automatic citizenship. If indeed he was deported, then he will be back soon. All he needs to do is reapply officially and the immigration peeps would have no choice but to grant his request.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
who is this linda ikeji and what is/was she to Dan Foster?
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by Winnergal(f): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2009
Reptyle:

Read that story too, it is strange that no major newspaper or tv station carried that report. Dan's facebook status update yesterday said he is in the US on vacation and would be back soon.

Besides, Dan is legally married to a Nigerian woman and has a baby by her. Under our laws, that grants him almost automatic citizenship. If indeed he was deported, then he will be back soon. All he needs to do is reapply officially and the immigration peeps would have no choice but to grant his request.

The media don't publish every news . . .
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by hugle: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2009
jjyou, are you Linda Ikeji in disguise? cos you are taking this matter too personal. well for those of you who dont know her, she is blog writer trying so hard to be a celebrity.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by bee22(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
I am very shocked for a lot of reasons.Noticed he hadn't been on air for a couple of days,Oscar has been covering for him.

Shame on Cool Fm,if they had anything to do with it!!!!!Doesn't mean i am in with the protest,tho. grin

As for Dan,he needs to find out what he can do legally to re-enter the country and start doing that quickly and i am sure Erastus will back him up so it shouldn't be too difficult.

And the NIS,i hope they've not sold their souls for 30 pcs of silver and this was done by the book.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by JJYOU: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
hugle:

jjyou, are you Linda Ikeji in disguise? cos you are taking this matter too personal. well for those of you who dont know her, she is blog writer trying so hard to be a celebrity.

sorry to dissapoint you oga i am very comfortable in my own skin. you say she is blog writter it shows you dont know her . she is a business woman at her young age with a good magazine and event management company to her name. do you care to know how old she is? it is never a crime to be passionate about what you do. at least she is not sleeping with everything that moves in trouser like most to make ends meet. is that not good enough for you sir? you really believe she is behind this nonsence. you people beleive anything.
palebobe:

@JJYOU, U sound like u've taken it upon ur human self to fight 4 Linda. I dnt knw her except 4 gossips i hear. U n i cannot deny d fact dat wen our 'enemy' is down, we r happy, even 4 a split second. Am very sure she is happy.
sorry to burst your bubble ma'am. we are all not like that. that relationship is history. she has since moved on with her life. she has too much to occupy her to rejoice about someone she could easily help if she knows how. dont go about making enemies with people who dont know you exist. linda is a fine young woman. if you get to know her i bet you will like her. she goes out of her way to do everything to please anyone she knows. dont always beleive the worst of people. she is a very humble and grateful person. she is one of the few nigerians you can take her to the bank.
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by tpia: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by JJYOU: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
tpia:

is JJYOU in love with linda ikeji.
NO tpia, thanks for the offer. you are forever trying to set me up. you should know i am by God's grace and mercies happily married. i am a 1 man 1 woman person.

i find the way people talk trash of people they dont know funny. we have known linda for some yrs and count her as a dear member of our family. she is like a juniour sister. a very lovely and respectful person. how does an ex business concern her?
Re: Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . . by tpia: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown / Yemi Alade's Fan Has The Biggest Booty I Have Ever Seen / Brazilian Man Changes Face To Dog Face Through Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.