Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? (5850 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yomexxy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
I just hrd a story about two guyz that cunningly disvirgined two college girls at ibadan,and av been arrested.if una don do all the girls of una age finish,why u people no leave these young girls alone? Abeg,i won hear nairalandaz talk.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tope2000(f): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
Because some if not most men are oloshi oloriburuku wink
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yomexxy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
easy!!!You seem to be too harsh with your reply, i guess you must have had it bad with guyz,but does that mean you wnt have a b/f?
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
The ones that do such are obviously senseless.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by jalether(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ tope, calm down  grin

@ poster why does high school girls conform to their sex offer, cos the way i see it, its both parties fault
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yomexxy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
easy!!!You seem to be too harsh with your reply, i guess you must have had it bad with guyz,but does that mean you wnt have a b/f?
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tope2000(f): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
yomexxy:

Too harsh u say?? r u serious?
Men cunning to disvirgin innocent girls, its just as bad as raping n r sayin i am harsh with my reply shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tpia: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yomexxy(m): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2009
Well,Tope,dnt think like dat.i think i'll just agree with jalether.If these girls had not spread their legs out out of curiousity,guyz wudnt have done more than to admire and fantasize in their minds.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by dominique(f): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2009
the topic shouldnt be limited to naija guys, its all over the world.
tope2000:

Too harsh u say?? r u serious?
Men cunning to disvirgin innocent girls, its just as bad as raping n r sayin i am harsh with my reply shocked shocked

some of the girls are not that innocent. i had a roomie that has been doing since she was like 13 shocked shocked cos of the change she gets from them, and she doesnt really seem to regret it.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2009
dominique:

some of the girls are not that innocent. i had a roomie that has been doing since she was like 13 shocked shocked cos of the change she gets from them, and she doesnt really seem to regret it.

at 13?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
chineke God embarassed
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Treetop20(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2009
tope2000:

at 13?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
chineke God embarassed
some people started early
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2009
Treetop20:

some people started early

Yeah i know but 13 . . . . . .i know white ppl do that sh.it but africans undecided
Gosh . . . .u just started her mensturation for crying out loud embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by bluespice(f): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2009
wow

anyone advancing on a girl that hasnt crossed the threshold of 18 is a peado
sadly to say there r many of em in 9ja
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2009
bluespice:

wow

sadly to say there r many of em in 9ja

Excatly . . . . .but guess we bunch of R.kellys in naija undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Moyola(f): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2009
Even a 12yrz old girl embarassed

Such men should be beheaded abi bedicked. . .whichevaa undecided tongue
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2009
It's called mental instability. . . .and oh yea, there's another word for it.

Statutory rape.

That's why they're getting arrested.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2009
bluespice:

wow

Hmmmmm. tongue
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2009
Mr. poster. . . why d generalization undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yomexxy(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2009
Well,Tope,i think that of R-Kelly wuz a setup.av a nice nite!!!
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by cooldud62: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2009
sinmi, weldone o, you cant wish me happy buffdae abi?

Ibk, you need to see my latest blog, i'll send it to you, i dont wanna put it here.

@topic, i'll be back
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Moyola(f): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2009
Yu dont sayy!!! shocked

Cum lerrus talk! cool
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2009
cooldud62*:

sinmi, weldone o, you cant wish me happy buffdae abi?

Ibk, you need to see my latest blog, i'll send it to you, i dont wanna put it here.

@topic, i'll be back
Ok, how will send it by the way? smiley
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by cooldud62: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2009
hmmm
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2009
:p
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by yme1(f): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2009
@topic

were they forced to it, i meant the girls?

the guys who happen to do that are retards
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by IFELEKE(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2009
@Poster,
People who do such things should have their Senility questioned.
But wait a minute,why the cry over Nigeria when H.I.V Positive Men rape babies in South Africa because of their crude belief that they would get cured. . .
For Shame!
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by smooooooth: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2009
how innocent were the girls, were they rape?

anyway under age sex isnt good sha! guys who do it are sick.

they shld not be left alone even with a day old baby.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by lildainty(f): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
because most of dem are selfish nd not godfearing,4getin dey wil also b a father sumday. . . . . .nd dos lilbabies are jst too wild alwz watin 2 proof GBOGBO BISS GIRLS . . . . .
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by unfaded(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
it isn't news that a lot of men are perverts, but am sure all the ladies venting on this thread didnt have sex@13.
why would a 13 yr old girl be sexually active?
bad upbringing,dysfunctional family values, etc
people should bring up their kids with strong values&virtue, only then will they be able to say no to "uncle"
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Ben13: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
from the look of things, the girls like koboko.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by olanajim(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2009
Let us be honest. We can't blame guys for having sex with girls if it is not rape.

To the best of my knowledge, if the act takes place in the privacy then both party should be blame. Any girl that knowingly walk into a man's beroom, then allowed the man to have intercourse with her without raising alarm is as guilty as the man who rode her.

We must realize that sexual energy is like intoxicant, it overpower whoever exceed allowable limit. We can't blame the beer or the bottle of beer for our drunkeness, we must blame ourself for taking the drink.

A lady called men oloshi oloburuku above. That is not a good statement at all. It is only possible you know something we don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband / How To Seduce A Woman With Words / Are Real Guys Going Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.