Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges (33436 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by babaireti(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mayany:
And the drama continues....All i see is just witch hunting
Yes! it is also good to hunt down witches cos they are harmful to the society
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by UpLoyo: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
anonimi:

You must be writing about yourself. grin
No wonder you voted for Buhari to keep collecting dash dash unemployment benefit and get free meals for your (un)born children.
Your life SUCKS, walahi!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

I'm sorry I didn't vote for the guy, and If I had the chance would've voted him, I have to be a Nigerian first, then physically in Nigeria to vote him... do you need any more grin grin and I don't have any unborn children they are already born and quite richer than you'll ever be and someday should they chose to visit naija, you and your children and grand children will be their driver, gateman, housemaids and re-charge card seller.

What a buff0n! You think everyone on NL is in nigeria and gives a crap about your useless parties? Goshh some of you are dumber than a doorknob.

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by bewla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
What do you expect from a pathetic criminal who drained the economy of Kwara state,Buh come to think of it o,The Kwarans grin grin still love this thief...But Why?
because is the only one supplying food u no what that mean is food stop coming
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by bewla(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
UpLoyo:

I'm sorry I didn't vote for the guy, and If I had the chance would've voted him, I have to be a Nigerian first, then physically in Nigeria to vote him... do you need any more grin grin and I don't have any unborn children they are already born and quite richer than you'll ever be and someday should they chose to visit naija, you and your children and grand children will be their driver, gateman, housemaids and re-charge card seller.

What a buff0n! You think everyone on NL is in nigeria and gives a crap about your useless parties? Goshh some of you are dumber than a doorknob.
i beg trend softly because this guy no get liver to stomach all this your true yans
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Mishydoo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is Not a case of "No one is above the law" it is a case that proves Godfatherism still exists and people shld see it as such
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
They need to treat this proud idiot like a comon criminal. What is all this nonsense why is he refusing to respect the authority
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by zarkoZy45: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
What do you expect from a pathetic criminal who drained the economy of Kwara state,Buh come to think of it o,The Kwarans grin grin still love this thief...But Why?

Which state are u from?. If you are oportune to there won't u do wast? To be honest tell me anybody that will be in office for 4years,starting from chairman up to president in this country that will be hundred percent clean?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Holyfield1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
zarkoZy45:

Which state are u from?. If you are oportune to there won't u do wast? To be honest tell me anybody that will be in office for 4years,starting from chairman up to president in this country that will be hundred percent clean?
Buhari
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by EMMNIG: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
All of those who team up to bring down Jonathan's government will be disgraced out of office including saraki
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by butanep(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
nope the kwarans does not love him. am a kwaran. goto BUDO-OJOKU, OFFA, OJOKU, SAARE. OMUPO, OMU ARAN, AJASE, IGBAJA, EKITI KWARA, ABOTO, IKOTUN, AND OTHER VILLAGES. We are really looking for him. we want to skin him life! THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF SARAKI ARE CRIMINALS.

The people of kwara don't know what they want. Most of them are cowards blinded by ignorance. Kwara is among the poorest state in Nigeria. Apart from ilorin, the state. Is just a shadow existing in illusion. They take saraki as their god. They don't even have morale to oppose him even when they are suffering.

When saraki is holding them about 4months salary, they were still celebrating him by their votes. Until the people of kwara wake up from their ignorance and stand for what is right, saraki will continue to diminished their lives.

Am not from kwara but my 1yr service in kwara enable me understand the nature of the state and the people.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by jidesam168(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
UpLoyo:

so someone told buhari in the past but he is now the president of nigeria, future has nothing to do with present wealth or riches,God owns every decision and ladder to all earthly things, the table might turn and the looser might be the winner vice versa. Thanks
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
butanep:

The people of kwara don't know what they want. Most of them are cowards blinded by ignorance. Kwara is among the poorest state in Nigeria. Apart from ilorin, the state. Is just a shadow existing in illusion. They take saraki as their god. They don't even have morale to oppose him even when they are suffering.

When saraki is holding them about 4months salary, they were still celebrating him by their votes. Until the people of kwara wake up from their ignorance and stand for what is right, saraki will continue to diminished their lives.

Am not from kwara but my 1yr service in kwara enable me understand the nature of the state and the people.
To say the people of kwara doesnt know what they want is a blunder. We know what we want. only that we are in a society where justice and fareness never stand and you can not rule out the fact that even Nigeria as a whole is also suffering from this. so, if you are saying the people of kwara dont know what they want, i must let you know that you are referring to not only kwara but NIGERIA as a whole. Only few who benefits from the petty gifts being shared by saraki are those who celebrates him and this is why u cant generalise. if you dont know lemme tell you that people still celebrate ABACHA till this moment. Are u telling me Abacha was a a good leader to you as a Nigerian? NO i guess! And would you not go mad if someone come now and tell you that people of Nigeria celebrates Abacha jst because some few people who benefits from his loots celebrates him? This is how it is Mr. During your NYSC in kwara, have you ever taken your time to go to places like OFFA, OMU ARAN, AJASE, OMUPO, OJOKU, BUDO-OJOKU and other villages like SAARE and co to know the position of these people about the SARAKIs? SEE, I can write encyclopedia for u on this, am an indegine,and not only that, its a place where i stayed five years for my POLYTECHNIC EDUCATION and i didnt jst stay there for the fun of it, i took out my time to go round and study the society, the people, the politics and polity very well. So dont jst come here and start spewing what u dont know all becos u stayed there jst one year for NYSC. case rested!
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wot does he think of himself not entering d dock. Above the law or wot?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by ameynuJR(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=32pt]DECLARATION OF MY ASSETS.
Since our president and his vice have declared their assets, it is very important that l also declare mine too as a good citizen... and it goes thus:
1.One DVD player
2. 5 kaftans.
3.One bathroom slippers.
4.Two shoes.
5.One bed
6. One bag of pure water.
7.One drum of rain water.
8. One Prada palm slippers
9. GSM (1,Nokia torch light phone & 1android phone)
10.Two pair of boxers and singlet
11.1 hausa cap
12.1 sponge
13.One set of spoons
14.One lamp
17.One stove
18.One Cup of garri
19.One carpet
20.One 32 inch black and white TV
21.N2697 @ Diamond Bank, and -N 055 @UBA Bank & N3,646@ FCMB .
22. One wife and still searching for the 2nd wife
If u still want to be my friend, start declaring ur asset oooo
[/size]
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by butanep(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
To say the people of kwara doesnt know what they want is a blunder. We know what we want. only that we are in a society where justice and fareness never stand and you can not rule out the fact that even Nigeria as a whole is also suffering from this. so, if you are saying the people of kwara dont know what they want, i must let you know that you are referring to not only kwara but NIGERIA as a whole. Only few who benefits from the petty gifts being shared by saraki are those who celebrates him and this is why u cant generalise. if you dont know lemme tell you that people still celebrate ABACHA till this moment. Are u telling me Abacha was a a good leader to you as a Nigerian? NO i guess! And would you not go mad if someone come now and tell you that people of Nigeria celebrates Abacha jst because some few people who benefits from his loots celebrates him? This is how it is Mr. During your NYSC in kwara, have you ever taken your time to go to places like OFFA, OMU ARAN, AJASE, OMUPO, OJOKU, BUDO-OJOKU and other villages like SAARE and co to know the position of these people about the SARAKIs? SEE, I can write encyclopedia for u on this, am an indegine,and not only that, its a place where i stayed five years for my POLYTECHNIC EDUCATION and i didnt jst stay there for the fun of it, i took out my time to go round and study the society, the people, the politics and polity very well. So dont jst come here and start spewing what u dont know all becos u stayed there jst one year for NYSC. case rested!

The case just started. I will repeat again. The people of kwara are coward. They only shout but can't act. They are blinded by temporary gains at the detriment of their futures. They don't know what they want? Politics is still in its lower ebbs in kwara. The people are not politically vibrant. You can hardly find such in south-South. Apart from Ilorin, the state is an eye sore.

I was a mobile corper then, I traveled to most part of kwara state. The people of the state are politically naive. I was a presiding office( INEC Adoc staff) so I know what I am saying. The people you see condemning saraki in the street are same people that vote for him during election day. Most people don't talk good about saraki but he won about 14 of the 16local govt in the state. Is it not humans that voted during election? Are they not the same people criticizing him? They are afraid of going against him. Sometimes I feel as if he has bought the heart of the people with charms because there is absolutely nothing on ground even in Ilorin to show the state is developing.

If the people don't stand for what is good and for what they believe is right, kwara will continue to declined in all areas. The elites in the state need to form a formidable political force to fight against saraki in the state. A state where the salary of a level 14 civil servant worker can't buy a car in 5yrs. When I heard the start up salary for a fresh graduate, I almost collapsed. Is the state that poor? No it is not but the money is in the hands of a single man. What a nonesense!

Kwarans must stand up to fight and free themselves from the political prison they are enslaved in by saraki.

I did a geological research in the state. The state has resources but the government is selfish and greedy. You might be an indigene for 100yrs but don't know what I knew in 1yr.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by shankie: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Holyfield1:

kwarans no like the thief oooooo, its just that they av no option for now and power is stil in his hand, cos is still controlin d goverment with money and power

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by tachia406: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Leadership by example. If he is the leader of lawmakers truly, why cant he obey a simple law to mount the dock as every accused person does. His high handedness cant take him any where. If he is not guilty, he should submit himself properly to the laws. And stop superimposing himself before the laws that he claims to man.
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by mikolo80: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Holyfield1:
love him ke
we loathe him
na ilorin ppl block vote and igbomina scatter scatter vote de male am tink say him get mouth
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
butanep:

The case just started. I will repeat again. The people of kwara are coward. They only shout but can't act. They are blinded by temporary gains at the detriment of their futures. They don't know what they want? Politics is still in its lower ebbs in kwara. The people are not politically vibrant. You can hardly find such in south-South. Apart from Ilorin, the state is an eye sore.

I was a mobile corper then, I traveled to most part of kwara state. The people of the state are politically naive. I was a presiding office( INEC Adoc staff) so I know what I am saying. The people you see condemning saraki in the street are same people that vote for him during election day. Most people don't talk good about saraki but he won about 14 of the 16local govt in the state. Is it not humans that voted during election? Are they not the same people criticizing him? They are afraid of going against him. Sometimes I feel as if he has bought the heart of the people with charms because there is absolutely nothing on ground even in Ilorin to show the state is developing.

If the people don't stand for what is good and for what they believe is right, kwara will continue to declined in all areas. The elites in the state need to form a formidable political force to fight against saraki in the state. A state where the salary of a level 14 civil servant worker can't buy a car in 5yrs. When I heard the start up salary for a fresh graduate, I almost collapsed. Is the state that poor? No it is not but the money is in the hands of a single man. What a nonesense!

Kwarans must stand up to fight and free themselves from the political prison they are enslaved in by saraki.

I did a geological research in the state. The state has resources but the government is selfish and greedy. You might be an indigene for 100yrs but don't know what I knew in 1yr.
I don't know what you know in one year got me laughing my ass out grin you have ur talent as comedy. You think you are conversing with an illiterate or a kwaran who's not politically inclined? That's a discussion for another day anyway. Would u call people who stood up for their right and couldn't get justice coward because I find it difficult to comprehend your own definition of coward here. You are just talking without considering what's called "NIGERIA FACTORS". Tell me, how many Nigerians gets justice for their rights? What you don't know is that, Nigeria is not an enabling environment in fighting justice. Or are you telling me that our condition as a people is not enough we stand up for our rights? If you must label kwarans COWARD, then you must agree with me that, you and other Nigerians too are cowards because Nigeria as a whole is not in anyway a better place for us all. This is because, we are all afraid of confronting our leaders for not utilising our resources to better our lives. You can not deny the fact that, In that your so called south-South, alot of people are suffering, no drinkable water for the poor and many primary and secondary schools are dilapidated. I will like to know the state you are from in the south south before I go further on that.

You don't just look at only one side of an issue, always try to look at different angles that may have influences on such issue. Fine, kwara state has issues just like your state and Nigeria as a whole does. Take for instance in Lagos state where in the last election alot of people stood up against APC especially our brothers from the south east. Even though they where bold, the NIGERIA FACTORS still got the lead. Many things were done to manipulate the whole process plus the fear of AKIOLU the Oba of Lagos who threatened to make them drone in the LAGOON. Is that cowardice too?

See, there's a limit to how people can fight for their rights in this kind of society we find ourselves which is very unfortunate. I dare you to confront a soldier even if you are on your right. grin. Stop talking as if all is well with the whole Nigeria except Kwara. Stop the one-sided analysis that's not in anywhere near a structural analysis. If you must be a critic, be an all - round critic who will always look at all angles in theri criticism. But you, all I could deduce from ur analysis is.. Kwarans are cowards, what about you and other Nigerians who in serious sufferness and you people can't stand up to fight.. You are the wariors abi?
Re: Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges by EmmyDe25(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Holyfield1:
Not sure its all kwarans that love him. Its my mum's home state and i know what's obtainable there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.