Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. (10128 Views)

Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Panasonic IP PBX IP Telephony Unified Communications / Customer Service And Loyalty Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
clintonsparkz:
Well am impressed by his services, good communication skills and he is quite timely, I got paypal funds from Prime-Link, and they are quite affordable. I'll definately use your services again, thanks

We appreciate your patience and much more, your understanding you've exhibited during our recent transaction.

We look forward to serving you more better Again!!!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Prime-Link Global Communications (PLG Communications) is very Genuine. I made a deposit into his account yesterday (Saturday Oct, 10) for him to transfer money to my manufacturer in China via paypal and the transaction was very smooth and successful. My manufacturer also confirmed payment immediately money was sent. Thanks to you guys for the good work. I will do business with you again.
Prime-Link Global Communications (PLG Communications)...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Prime-Link Global Communications (PLG Communications) is very Genuine. I made a deposit into his account yesterday (Saturday Oct, 10) for him to transfer money to my manufacturer in China via paypal and the transaction was very smooth and successful. My manufacturer also confirmed payment immediately money was sent. Thanks to you guys for the good work. I will do business with you again.
Prime-Link Global Communications (PLG Communications)...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

We appreciate your comments, It's been a great pleasure to do business with you. Happy Sunday!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good Evening,

To all our esteemed customers, We believe your weekend was nicely spent....

Thank you for your patronage, we'll continue to render excellent service to you.

Enjoy the rest of the Night....
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by yhellow(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Do u have PayPal fund for salr?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
yhellow:
Do u have PayPal fund for salr?
It's available, tell us how much do you need. Kindly send us an email now, Thanks.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good Evening,

To all our esteemed customers, We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon.

Thank you for your Patronage and Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.

Enjoy the Night!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by jamarionj(m): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Get your customize items @ a cheaper rate.. We customize -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch /designers watch -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school -Lapel pins. -Fashion (bags, shoes, wears, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS CHOICEs.
Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion -----------------
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kudos to solbash, the guy is a trusted business guy. He didn't take up to 15 minutes to complete transfer of PayPal funds for me. He is a guy that tells the truth. Keep naija flag soaring
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Kudos to solbash, the guy is a trusted business guy. He didn't take up to 15 minutes to complete transfer of PayPal funds for me. He is a guy that tells the truth. Keep naija flag soaring

Thanks for your comments about our services.

We appreciate you so much for trusting us, It's a great pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to serve you more soonest.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
To all our esteemed customers,

We appreciate you for doing business with us. We'll always continue to render excellent services to you.

Meanwhile, you can also get the following digital currencies from us...

Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...
PayPal. etc

Thank you for your Patronage and Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by jamarionj(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate.. WE CUSTOMIZE -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.) -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school, pens, etc. -Lapel pins. -souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices. Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion our forum on NAiraland ;-) www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358

1 Like

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2015
jamarionj:
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com
BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures
We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarion
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358

Friend, nice hursling but why do you keep posting this your advert here on another person's thread without proper permission, And you expect sales & patronage for your business, It doesn't works fine like that...

It's best for you to maintain your advert on your own thread if you have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by jamarionj(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
solbash11:

Friend, nice hursling but why do you keep posting this your advert here on another person's thread without proper permission, And you expect sales & patronage for your business, It doesn't works fine like that...

It's best for you to maintain your advert on your own thread if you have one.
solbash..... it's fine. Sorry for disturbing your tread.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
jamarionj:

solbash..... it's fine. Sorry for disturbing your tread.

Friend, thank you so much for your understanding. Actually I'm not saying that you shouldn't post advert on this thread at all, But just let the posting be once in a while only and NOT every time. God bless your hustle.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by jamarionj(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
solbash11:

Friend, thank you so much for your understanding. Actually I'm not saying that you shouldn't post advert on this thread at all, But just let the posting be once in a while only and NOT every time. God bless your hustle.
alright bro.... you are welcome.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good Evening to All our Esteemed Customers,

We really appreciate you for all your transactions with us today. We promise to keep providing you more excellent services at all time.

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello, do you accept amazon gift cards or MoneyPak card..or any gift cards
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
burticious:
Hello, do you accept amazon gift cards or MoneyPak card..or any gift cards

Hello, If any of the mentioned instruments can be use to fund a USA PayPal account successfully then i can buy it.
You can send an email with your request.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Happy Weekend to our Esteemed Customers.....

We appreciate you as you keep the orders coming. Let us have your reviews and comments about our services on this thread as well, I'm sure there will be NO complaints at all.....

Thank you for your Patronage.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Tolzeal(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
solbash11:
Happy Weekend to our Esteemed Customers.....

We appreciate you as you keep the orders coming. Let us have your reviews and comments about our services on this thread as well, I'm sure there will be NO complaints at all.....

I beg Op, I have little PayPal i want to sell, What's your buying rate ?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

I beg Op, I have little PayPal i want to sell, What's your buying rate ?

Thank you for stopping by on our thread.
Kindly send Us an email or sms to get our current buying rate for the PayPal funds exchange...

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by jamarionj(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
please... make me understand this PayPal fund. what do they use it for? please explain so I can understand better.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Tolzeal(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
jamarionj:
please... make me understand this PayPal fund. what do they use it for? please explain so I can understand better.

Use to pay funds online.
Help yourself by googling PAYPAL.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Tolzeal(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
solbash11:

Thank you for stopping by on our thread.
Kindly send Us an email or sms to get our current buying rate for the PayPal funds exchange...

Enjoy your weekend.

Okay .
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by dorispray: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2015
jamarionj:

I think I can help with a little explanation... The PayPal credit (funding) works this way....

If you have a PayPal account (foreign country domiciled) that can receive funds unto it, for example A USA PayPal account, then you can simply contact a trustworthy e-currency exchangers who sells PayPal funds, Or anyone who has got some funds (PayPal Dollars) available in their PayPal account (Non-Nigerian domiciled account), and willing to sell these funds at a cheaper rate to you (i.e at 210Naira per $1) Instead of the current dollar to Naira exchange rate of over 220Naira per $1.

I hope you can understand now.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by dorispray: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Our Dear Esteemed Customers, We appreciate you as you keep the orders coming.

Let us have your reviews and comments about our services on this thread as well, I'm sure there will be NO complaints at all.....

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by clintonsparkz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Another nice transaction, keep up the goodwork.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
clintonsparkz:
Another nice transaction, keep up the goodwork.

Thank you for doing business with Us.
We'll promise to always serve you better.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Good Morning Friends,

You can get the following digital currencies from us...

Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...
PayPal. etc

You can as well sell to Us if you have....

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
solbash11:
Good Morning Friends,

You can get the following digital currencies from us...

Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...
PayPal. etc

You can as well sell to Us if you have....

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.

Good Morning friends,

We promise to serve you better Always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry / Live Turkeys For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria: With A Home Delivery Offer! / My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.