Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. (10140 Views)

Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Panasonic IP PBX IP Telephony Unified Communications / Customer Service And Loyalty Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Okattamgbee:
You have a mail
Message replied sir.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Okattamgbee:

Kindly come online (whatsapp) let's chat.

You can easily contact us through email accompanied with sms or phone call.

Meanwhile....

Friends, You can Buy or Sell the following digital currencies through Us...

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by dunamis123(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
I sent u a whatsapp message but u ve not replied. and ur mtn line is not going thru
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
dunamis123:
I sent u a whatsapp message but u ve not replied. and ur mtn line is not going thru

Apologies for our late response... but we've stated clearly previously that....

solbash11:

You can easily contact us through email accompanied with sms or phone call.
Meanwhile.... our best number to reach us is 0708-626-8565 (clearly displayed on our signature below)

dunamis123:

Apologies for our late response...
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
do you buy PayPal My Cash Card ?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
burticious:
do you buy PayPal My Cash Card ?

Kindly send us an email with your request (explaining how the stuff works clearly)
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by kibi(f): 3:03am On Nov 02, 2015
True to their word, Prime Link Global delivered on time and without hassles. I will be sure to use them again. Thanks for the excellent customer service as well.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
kibi:
True to their word, Prime Link Global delivered on time and without hassles. I will be sure to use them again. Thanks for the excellent customer service as well.

@ kibi... We really appreciate your comments about our services, Thank you for doing business with Us.

We promise to continue providing you with excellent support at all times.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Morning Friends,

It's another great week ahead of Us. Don't forget that we're always available to provide you with the assistance you needed for your online business/Affiliate Marketing, with our remarkable e-commerce services.

In summary of what we can offer you:

* We help you cash out your earnings via PayPal from any *legitimate* website/merchant you're doing business with.

* We also help people make payment for goods through PayPal, or any other alternative means.

* Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Payoneer ($)

Keep your orders, Inquiries as well as Complaints coming and we'll gladly attend to each accordingly.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by davetwitzy: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Mr Solbash. Are you around now? Your what's app isn't going.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
davetwitzy:
Mr Solbash. Are you around now? Your what's app isn't going.

My phone is temporarily having problem with whatsapp... So It's best to contact me via email/text msg/phone call.... Thank you.

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Payoneer ($)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by customised87: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks to @ Solbash11 and Primelink Global. I had a challenge using my debit card to make payments on a US website cos they couldn't verify my account. Primelink global made the payment for me and at a dollar rate lesser than the rate offered me by the bank. I ll still be doing biz with u in the future and would recommend you anyday. Gracias
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2015
customised87:
Thanks to @ Solbash11 and Primelink Global. I had a challenge using my debit card to make payments on a US website cos they couldn't verify my account. Primelink global made the payment for me and at a dollar rate lesser than the rate offered me by the bank. I ll still be doing biz with u in the future and would recommend you anyday. Gracias

@ customised87...
We really appreciate your comments about our services, Thank you for doing business with Us.

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Payoneer ($)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Good Morning Good People,

Today is another Good Day for everyone of Us!
We're still right here to render our excellent services to you, do not hesitate to let us know how we can be of assistance to you Today...

You can easily contact us through email accompanied with sms or phone call. (see our signature below)

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by sleekender(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hey, i need you to transfer funds to my Paypal account. Your numbers aren't going through.

What are your exchange rates?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
sleekender:
Hey, i need you to transfer funds to my Paypal account. Your numbers aren't going through.

What are your exchange rates?

Apologies for that, but our phone numbers should go through except if it's due to poor network service.

Anyway you can reach us via email, or simply send text message to either of the 2 phone numbers displayed on our signature below.

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Morning Friends,

It's another great week ahead of Us. Don't forget that we're always available to provide you with the assistance you needed for your online business/Affiliate Marketing, with our remarkable e-commerce services.

* We help you cash out your earnings via PayPal from any *legitimate* website/merchant you're doing business with.

* We also help people make payment for goods through PayPal, or any other alternative means.

* Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Payoneer ($)

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Amazingg: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2015
You have a mail awaiting reply. Thanks
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Amazingg:
You have a mail awaiting reply. Thanks
Message replied...
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
solbash11:
With great pleasure, we welcome you all to our Nairaland Customer Support page.

Prime-Link Global Communications (PLG Communications) – a duly registered General Merchandising Company, with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) of Nigeria, and champion for e-commerce among Youths is now using this medium to let everyone knows about our General Merchandising services which we've been rendering to our numerous satisfied customers both online as well as offline since 2009!

Our business services cut across the following areas:

E-Currency exchange and e-payment service:
PLG Communications provides exchange of e-currencies such as PayPal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Net-teller, Solid Trust Pay (STP), Payza and others.

NB: Sell to US your genuine PayPal funds/Payoneer/Perfect Money/Standard Trust Pay/Webmoney($) etc.
You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

We also help people make payment for goods through PayPal, or any other alternative means.

Procurement & Shipping service:
At PLG Communications, We'll help you procure & ship all your purchased goods & items from China and USA down to Nigeria.
Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassles- free.

Bulk SMS Advertisement Service/ Purchase of SMS units:
PLG Communications also offers bulk SMS advertising service. We provide you the fastest, cheapest & most reliable bulk SMS Platform in Nigeria. We delivers your Text Messages to more than 210 locations across the world. We promise instant delivery to every messages.
(You can kindly visit "http://www.plgcommunications.com" for more info on this)

Agribusiness & Support Services:
We're also deeply involved in Agricultural production including:

* Farm Setup & Contract Farming.
* Quality Seed supply.
* Procurement/Pre-order of Farm Technologies materials.
* Farm Produce sourcing,distribution & Supply for Wholesale and Retails sales...etc.

With no doubt, Prime-Link Global Communications remains one of best General Merchandising/e-commerce service provider across the globe.

All your suggestions & complaints are welcome here and we'll try our possible best to answer them accordingly.

For more info, you can simply contact us via:

Email: solbash1@gmail.com, plgcommunications@gmail.com

Tel: 0703-094-3681, 0708-626-8565(Available on Whatsapp)

You'll be so pleased doing business with us at Prime-Link Global Communications. All our transactions are swift, safe and secured.

A Trial will surely convince you!
bros my dad is willing and eager but the crux is ---He is a bit insecure making this deal,perphaps he will be duped.
Will u pay first then we pay in naira or how exactly does it work?
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
rev14vs11:

bros my dad is willing and eager but the crux is ---He is a bit insecure making this deal,perphaps he will be duped.
Will u pay first then we pay in naira or how exactly does it work?

Your dad doesn't need to be afraid of been duped by Us. You can read through our customer's comments on this thread.

This is how we do the business. Make deposit for the amount of PayPal dollars you needs to send to your Chinese merchant, once we confirm the deposit, we'll send the funds at once to your merchant PayPal email address you provide.

A trial will surely convince you!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by sleekender(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
I give 100% Kudos to solbash11. We did 2 transactions worth over $1,000 and I can say this is a trust worthy venture. I took a risk, but he was very open and transparent.

I would definitely use him again.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by effectz123(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
I am very thankful to Prime-Link Global Communications for the wonderful customer experience. He stood by me throughout the transaction. I even had to call him in the middle of the night. He was courteous. In fact, i've not had a customer experience like this before. Thanks very much.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by Eghosa1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
effectz123:
I am very thankful to Prime-Link Global Communications for the wonderful customer experience. He stood by me throughout the transaction. I even had to call him in the middle of the night. He was courteous. In fact, i've not had a customer experience like this before. Thanks very much.

He is a fantastic fellow!
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2015
sleekender:
I give 100% Kudos to solbash11. We did 2 transactions worth over $1,000 and I can say this is a trust worthy venture. I took a risk, but he was very open and transparent.

I would definitely use him again.

effectz123:

Eghosa1:

He is a fantastic fellow!

We appreciate you all for the Trust you have in Us, and for giving us the chance to serve you, We'll never let you down because we care about your success!

Meanwhile......

Our Esteemed customers out there, Morning Friends,

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Weekend to our Esteemed Customers,

We sincerely appreciate you all for your transactions with Us over the week. We'll promise that you'll continue to get excellent services from us.

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...
Standard Trust Pay...
Payza...

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Morning Friends,

It's another great week ahead of Us.

Don't forget that we're always available to provide you with the assistance you needed for your online business/Affiliate Marketing, with our remarkable e-commerce services.

Meanwhile....

Paypal...
Perfect Money...
Webmoney ...

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
solbash11:

We appreciate you all for the Trust you have in Us, and for giving us the chance to serve you, We'll never let you down because we care about your success!

Meanwhile......

Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by tugrow(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Can you make payment to a PayPal account
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2015
tugrow:
Can you make payment to a PayPal account
Yes we can do that.
Re: Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. by solbash11(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015

Meanwhile......

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry / Live Turkeys For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria: With A Home Delivery Offer! / How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.