Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Man. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man. (71702 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by summerflame(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
What makes the difference?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by silverr(f): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=VICTORIA91 post=38296539][/quote]

You are welcome.
But I'd rather you don't quote the whole story. Just my mention is enough. So pls modify.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by kingofpool: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2015
ifemuyiwa:
She asked for advise nt insult. moreover, she never knew he was married when she fell in love. Dnt act innocent dear, face reality. No offense pls
ok ma
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by marriedvirgin: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2015
at 25years I think you still have a lot of lessons to learn.My dear let me advice you as a woman who once had a husband.Men are very funny liars and I want to open your head for you.I would not insult you.I just want your eyes to clear from this sleep.

1) Why did he have to tell you that he is married only after some months.
Answer:Because he wanted to ensure that there was no obstacle for him to get his sex from you.He only decided to tell you he was married after having sex with you so that even if you leave him he must have had a taste of you.

2)I think it is selfish for a man not to tell you he has kids.Even if he didn't want to talk about his wife atleast he should talk about his children.A child is a blessing and I really fear this kind of man for your sake.

3)My dear you guys have only been together for 6 months and you think 6 months is enough for you to confidently say you guys love each other so much?Let me tell you something about dating/courtship,at the beginning everybody is always trying to show their best character but mind you that the real character would not take long to show.You might be thinking he is a good man but time would show you the reality.

If he was a good man would he be cheating on his wife with you?What make you think that you can do better than his wife ?What makes you think that if he marries you as second wife,he would not marry another woman as third wife too.My child,you are still very young to wrap yourself around this kind of complicated situation.Men have sweet tongues.Imagine a woman who has three kids for him and he kept getting her pregnant with up to three children and he was not ashamed to tell you that he did not love the wife and its his family that asked him to marry the wife.He is deceiving you and I want you to learn from this experience.

My analysis from the whole situation is that the man is the kind of man that no one can please.Even you right now,you might think you are the best now but when your turn would be up,he would treat you like rubbish.

This is my advice to you.
1)Do not get pregnant for him because if you try you would be left all by yourself to care for the child.
2)Stop being excited by what you hear or what he tells you.Use your head and think.You are a woman and God has put strong intuitions in women which they can use to help themselves.
3)Do not marry him.Infact cut all contacts with him and let him go back to his children.
4) Here abroad you would see men who have wives back in Nigeria but have a long line of girls they are sleeping around with and don't even use condom.My baby is that what you want for yourself at your age?

I have never taken time to advice someone like this but well I have tried to type these long paragraphs.

please please take good care of yourself.Do not let anyone fool you please

VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by marriedvirgin: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2015
personally I think the guy has used big language to deceive her
and I don't believe he is all what he tells her he is
well at 25 years she is still young and still learning sense

Omooba77:
A guy working in a ministry in Lagos ,so loaded to take a girl frend abroad,how much is his salary.These are kind of people Buhari should be looking for.

As for you lady,the guy will marry a third wife,still telling same story.....Women and fantasy
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Dolypson04(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2015
OP you know what? He will get u pregnant too and tell the other girl u hooked him up wt pregnancy. That's the tactics!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Babe,you don't have any good reason for dating a married man.Even if he claims to love you,You shouldn't be sleeping with him talkless of thinking about getting married to him.Even if he marries u,he will still go out there and look for another woman "law of Karma" will just be dancing around your home.
There is a married man I have on my neck,he is cute,intelligent and money loaded.He has excel in his occupation and he is young say late 30's.He is fond of me and I cannot deny that am fond of him too because he is just one of a kind.He told me wants to be in a relationship with me and he has been pestering but Babe I have vowed never to have anything intimate with any married man because I hope to have a home soon and I wouldnt want any woman to break my home.
Just unlove home and save your self of many curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am
My sister...this world don tire me o... You see where you ladies are heading the world to?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Trypa(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na so nau. grin

I've met a girl that specifically told me that she prefers married men, citing that relationships between singles usually comes with too many dramas. grin

I just taya and I was able to figure out what she was talking about. cheesy

some girls no get joy at all. grin

Lol they r many of them o they will come start talking shit funny girls
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Trypa:

Lol they r many of them o they will come start talking shit funny girls
Of course we know nau - Na boys wey dey sleep on bike dem go dey give that kain gist nau. grin

We dun see 99% na 1 % remain. cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Trypa(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we know nau - Na boys wey dey sleep on bike dem go dey give that kain gist nau. grin

We dun see 99% na 1 % remain. cheesy

Lol
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by VICTORIA91(f): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=marriedvirgin post=38320045]

at 25years I think you still have a lot of lessons to learn.My dear let me advice you as a woman who once had a husband.Men are very funny liars and I want to open your head for you.I would not insult you.I just want your eyes to clear from this sleep.

1) Why did he have to tell you that he is married only after some months.
Answer:Because he wanted to ensure that there was no obstacle for him to get his sex from you.He only decided to tell you he was married after having sex with you so that even if you leave him he must have had a taste of you.

2)I think it is selfish for a man not to tell you he has kids.Even if he didn't want to talk about his wife atleast he should talk about his children.A child is a blessing and I really fear this kind of man for your sake.

3)My dear you guys have only been together for 6 months and you think 6 months is enough for you to confidently say you guys love each other so much?Let me tell you something about dating/courtship,at the beginning everybody is always trying to show their best character but mind you that the real character would not take long to show.You might be thinking he is a good man but time would show you the reality.

If he was a good man would he be cheating on his wife with you?What make you think that you can do better than his wife ?What makes you think that if he marries you as second wife,he would not marry another woman as third wife too.My child,you are still very young to wrap yourself around this kind of complicated situation.Men have sweet tongues.Imagine a woman who has three kids for him and he kept getting her pregnant with up to three children and he was not ashamed to tell you that he did not love the wife and its his family that asked him to marry the wife.He is deceiving you and I want you to learn from this experience.

My analysis from the whole situation is that the man is the kind of man that no one can please.Even you right now,you might think you are the best now but when your turn would be up,he would treat you like rubbish.

This is my advice to you.
1)Do not get pregnant for him because if you try you would be left all by yourself to care for the child.
2)Stop being excited by what you hear or what he tells you.Use your head and think.You are a woman and God has put strong intuitions in women which they can use to help themselves.
3)Do not marry him.Infact cut all contacts with him and let him go back to his children.
4) Here abroad you would see men who have wives back in Nigeria but have a long line of girls they are sleeping around with and don't even use condom.My baby is that what you want for yourself at your age?

I have never taken time to advice someone like this but well I have tried to type these long paragraphs.

please please take good care of yourself.Do not let anyone fool you please

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE YOUR ADVICE.I WILL HEED TO YOUR WORDS AND FLEE.I APPRECIATE U SO MUCH.MORE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE TO PADDLE OTHERS TO THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by GodblessNig247(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Shebarh:
Yh

Good to hear
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Generalpapiiii(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Jonalistic:
ok but she cn lamber?
of course na
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by itstpia8: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

in short, what you're saying is the man is tall, handsome, rich, travels abroad, has visa, got you a visa, you are from a poor family, etc etc.

In addition to all this, he is married with kids.

Yorubas will say, run with your legs touching the back of your head.

if you like, don't listen.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Moreoffaith(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm..his family force him to marry her And She has three kids with him, always remember that...if you give him a child remember that child has 3 grown enemy awaiting, no mater what they won't love each other from their heart...if you are not concern about your future dont put your future children in lifetime danger...

Nigerian girls with their tall,handsome, rich slangs.

Hmmm end time love in lasisi69 handwriting.

Think twice
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by joshuamoses101(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
ifemuyiwa:
Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of the one u care about(ur sunshine)
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Indigbo: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

Wow shocked
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bluefilm: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

At least, you are aware that being a SECOND wife is an option here.

Nothing to be confused there.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by drnoel: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nothing new in it again. Trouple relationships happen now and many our peaceful. Alicia keys is in a trouple relationship. Just know Ur boundary and never get involved in his other family unless they let U in

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.