Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle (10246 Views)

Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by ijustdey: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
A chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC, in Mushin, Chief Asagunla Lateef, 56, has been arrested and charged before Isolo Magistrates’ court for alleged theft of a tricycle in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

Lateef was charged with a security guard identified as Yakubu Mohammed, 28, for conspiracy and stealing under the Criminal Code.
The suspects allegedly stole a tricycle with registration number FST 168 QD belonging to Rodemade Olusegun kept in their care.

The incident happened at Hanson Lane, off Olateju Street, Mushin where Lateef and Mohammed are community leader and security guard respectively.

Their journey to prison started after the owner of the tricycle, Olusegun bought the tricycle.

He met Latteef and Olusegun as the chairman of the street and security guard in the area with the tricycle and they asked him to pay N6,000 to protect the tricycle. And he paid.

However, the fllowing day, the tricycle he bought for N410,000 disappeared.

When Olusegun confronted them, they could not explain what happened, rather they asked him to accept his fate.
Olusegun refused to accept his fate and he wrote a petition to the police who arrested Lateef and Mohammed and ordered them to produce the tricycle because they collected money to safeguard it.

When they could not produce the tricycle, they were charged to court where they pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs Joy Ugbomoiko, granted them bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety.

They were remanded in prison custody pending when they will perfect their bail.
The matter was adjourned till 8 October, 2015.

At the time of filing this report, family members, friends and political associates were busy trying perfect their bail..

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/22/apc-chieftain-docked-over-theft-of-tricycle/

1 Like

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
All Promient Criminals in the news again.
Bunch of progrestheives

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by fejikudz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
CHANGE INDEED

10 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by menix(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
I jst knew it will be an APC chieftain, those people re bird of same hair style..

Oya my fellow PDP members, food don done..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by bqlekan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahaha...

Change is when politicians don't steal money again and resorted to stealing tricycles

The change we all clamour grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by gaetano: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kilo oruko e? Abum onye Ofe mmanu

grin

4 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Omotayor123(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Trust bloggers to drag APC into this mess. The theif don drag APC name to mud undecided

Ole, Aji Keke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by kennyman2000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm.. You see, they've resorted to stealing of tricycle when most of their sources of corruption has been blocked and no much money outside to steal sef!

All hail buhari!!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

6 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by demsid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good. One by one dem go catch them finish. Both d big political thief and smal ones.Amen.
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by free2ryhme: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin

See Gobe
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by MrKIZITO(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dey the thief even Keke grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by applord: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin

APC - All Progressthieves Congress kiss

There are all thieves cc:

thieffnubu - father of kworuption,
OBJ - Grand patron.
Atiku - Among the Founding fathers.
FashOLE - maradonna.
AreGBESE - patron
SaraThief - Lionel Messi
Okoroawusa - Con man
Oshiomo-OLE - Trainee
Amae-thief - Sponsor
including the Presidiot - yahoo boy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by tlops(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin just here to show my teeth!
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by ashile(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
hmmmm

omo see kwarret change oooh
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by GboyegaD(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
He should be sentenced accordingly if found guilty. I don't know why some people can't do without stealing.
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Gboliwe: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
So he is still in custody because of non payment of N50k? shocked shocked this is very shameful.
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by eph12(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just came to check the name of the party shocked

2 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
I just came to check the name of the Perp..

West side ... grin

9 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by efilefun(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Dimsteel(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
;Dhehehe
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by kingarizona1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
What's my business with the party, I only came here to check the name and I notice that Chief Asangula LaTHEIF is a South WASTErn Name.________ That why PDP is different, they Don't steal Keke, they loot Money to buy SUV's

8 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by funkybully(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yoliba + apc = thief thief, ask Tinubu and saraki

See d name sef. Lateef, lathief! Why e no go thief?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Laveda(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omo lipsrsealed
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
op no worry I understand u better wink well done o
Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Neduzze5(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
A--P--C!!

Change!! grin grin grin

And from the Southwest sef lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by Ola17: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
embarassed
I rush enter d thread at the speed of light thinking say na FeeDeeFee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle by chynergy1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
na dem dem.
big thief, small thief.
like father like son.

in order news, i am +1 today. wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Bus Driver, Kidnap 8 Passengers In Niger State, Demand ₦17M Ransom / Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons / NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.