Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? (4560 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
There have been talks of Floyd being unbeatable.Pacquiao has tried,cotto has tried.I had so much faith in Zab judah and maidana but they failed.Now my question is this.If floyd doesn't retire in the next couple of years, who are the boxers you think have the potentials to take him to the canvas.All sports fans are welcomed to this discussion.Cc shamecurls,50calibre,chic2pimp,bundesligabest,justkay3,nihilist,lifebender,straneur
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by frisky2good(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bash ali. Just kidding but if he stops cheating, he will get beaten. If he couldn't beat an injured Pacman hands down then it means a fully fit Pacman can beat him.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Judah and Castillo were close, but as at now, he's the greatest and i don't see any likely hood of him losing anytime soon. Pacquio was just a bonus for him. His powers lies in his confidence and tactics. He comes different in every bout and serves you the way its deemed. No hate, He is the greatest and the best

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:
Bash ali. Just kidding but if he stops cheating, he will get beaten. If he couldn't beat an injured Pacman hands down then it means a fully fit Pacman can beat him.

I think its high time we stop giving these excuses.Even though i'm a pac fan,I still don't think a fully fit pac will beat floyd.Floyd is too smart for him.For you to beat floyd,you have to be as smart as Rigondeaux.That's one boxer i have so much belief in
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Golovkin is another boxer i have so much belief in.All he needs to do is to tone down in weight.A teaser of Golovkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NLVvQgcA0

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:

Please erase that Notion he couldnt beat Pac, Why didnt Pac take him out? Did u see the match statistics? Pac was just throwing multiple pointless jabs while May was making the point. It was a glaring defeat.

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by frisky2good(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Noone needs saline IV before a fight unless you want to use it to mask traces of drugs in your system. I'm not a boxing fan but I know a lot about cheating in sports and when I see traces of cheating, I know.

Aareonakakanfo:

I think its high time we stop giving these excuses.Even though i'm a pac fan,I still don't think a fully fit pac will beat floyd.Floyd is too smart for him.For you to beat floyd,you have to be as smart as Rigondeaux.That's one boxer i have so much belief in
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:
Noone needs saline IV before a fight unless you want to use it to mask traces of drugs in your system. I'm not a boxing fan but I know a lot about cheating in sports and when I see traces of cheating, I know.

You feel what am talking about......He is 100% accurate about when to go all out and when to lock. The dude is very smart and happens to be a stack illiterate grin
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
shamecurls:

Please erase that Notion he couldnt beat Pac, Why didnt Pac take him out? Did u see the match statistics? Pac was just throwing multiple pointless jabs while May was making the point. It was a glaring defeat.

I knew pac was going to lose that match.He tried but floyd was much more technical which is why i believe only someone who's more technical than him can knock him out and the two boxers that come to my mind are Golovkin and rigondeaux.Golovkin is extremely dirty and has more endurance than pac. he has 29 k.o out of 32 fights the highest knockout percentage in middleweight history
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
frisky2good:

Look all these excuses are old. i use to make these excuses before until i realized its not neccessary.Give it to floyd,he's a genius
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ish.......Na Rihanna kill ahm for BET AWARDS

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I knew pac was going to lose that match.He tried but floyd was much more technical which is why i believe only someone who's more technical than him can knock him out and the two boxers that come to my mind are Golovkin and rigondeaux.Golovkin is extremely dirty and has more endurance than pac. he has 29 k.o out of 32 fights the highest knockout percentage in middleweight history

Great Boxer you mentioned....I have these personal notion that Floyd will make it 50 Bouts but for him to come out of retirement to box...It must be a hell of a deal- The kind that might still get him 70% of the stake if he loses. Probably with Golovkin. He is business oriented also, so i believe he will do the last one at with right agreement. A win win type
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
shamecurls:

Great Boxer you mentioned....I have these personal notion that Floyd will make it 50 Bouts but for him to come out of retirement to box...It must be a hell of a deal- The kind that might still get him 70% of the stake if he loses. Probably with Golovkin. He is business oriented also, so i believe he will do the last one at with right agreement. A win win type

Yeah i see him taking it to 50.Honestly i was expecting him to retire after the pac fight just to cement his place in boxing history like Calzaghe. Speaking of floyd fighting Golovkin, Lol floyd is smart at the same time a coward.He knows when to fight. when Pac was on fire especially during that hatton/de la hoya period, Floyd was giving silly excuses so i don't even see a potential Floyd-Golovkin fight anytime soon
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nihilist: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
There have been talks of Floyd being unbeatable.Pacquiao has tried,cotto has tried.I had so much faith in Zab judah and maidana but they failed.Now my question is this.If floyd doesn't retire in the next couple of years, who are the boxers you think have the potentials to take him to the canvas.All sports fans are welcomed to this discussion.Cc shamecurls,50calibre,chic2pimp,bundesligabest,justkay3,nihilist,lifebender,straneur

Money is simply unbeatable and will retire as such.

I saw Money's padwork with Roger Mayweather and realised that combination pass combination.
These guys elevated pad work to almost dance routines.

Money was calling out incredibly long combinations from memory and Roger was meeting him.

Most people appreciate a boxer who hits but gets hit in return like your Haglers and Tysons. The crowd love the guy that would make you miss with so much flair that you look stupid like Prince Naseem and Roy Jones Jnr. But everyone hates a guy who does pure technical boxing, no thrills no frills, just defense and the jab. That's Money and that's Lennox Lewis.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:

I saw Money's padwork with Roger Mayweather and realised that combination pass combination.

Money was calling out incredibly long combinations from memory and Roger was meeting him.

Most people appreciate a boxer who hits but gets hit in return like your Haglers and Tysons. The crowd love the guy that would make you miss with so much flair that you look stupid like Prince Naseem and Roy Jones Jnr. But everyone hates a guy who does pure technical boxing, no thrills no frills, just defense and the jab. That's Money and that's Lennox Lewis.

First of all i don't think Floyd is unbeateable.He reminds me of sweet pea until he met de la hoya.He dodges people he believes might tarnish his record so he waits for them to lose their mojo.Regarding the emboldened, sweet pea whitaker,james toney,locche and even rigondeaux are as technical or even more technical than floyd yet they're some of the most entertainig boxers in history and people will empty their pockets to watch them.Floyd is just simply boring.it has nothing to do with technicality
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:

Straight Up! Spot-On!
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nihilist: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

First of all i don't think Floyd is unbeateable.He reminds me of sweet pea until he met de la hoya.He dodges people he believes might tarnish his record so he waits for them to lose their mojo.Regarding the emboldened, sweet pea whitaker,james toney,locche and even rigondeaux are as technical or even more technical than floyd yet they're some of the most entertainig boxers in history and people will empty their pockets to watch them.Floyd is just simply boring.it has nothing to do with technicality

You don't have to believe it to make it any less true.
Money will retire unbeaten.

Floyd never told you to look for excitement at his fight. My man was about defence first and foremost. His first nickname was 'Pretty Boy'. Once he puts up that Philly Shell, that' it. He came to win. He's the Mourinho of boxing.

To the casual fans of boxing Floyd might seem boring. But to anybody who has been inside the ring at least once, his ring craft is entertaining, his use of angles is entertaining, his footwork is entertaining, his ridiculous punch speed is entertaining, his guard is entertaining, his head movement is entertaining, he doesnt plant his feet, he's always on his bike, that's entertaining....

Floyd is the boxer's boxer.
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:

You don't have to believe it to make it any less true.
Money will retire unbeaten.

Floyd never told you to look for excitement at his fight. My man was about defence first and foremost. His first nickname was 'Pretty Boy'. Once he puts up that Philly Shell, that' it. He came to win. He's the Mourinho of boxing.

To the casual fans of boxing Floyd might seem boring. But to anybody who has been inside the ring at least once, his ring craft is entertaining, his use of angles is entertaining, his footwork is entertaining, his ridiculous punch speed is entertaining, his guard is entertaining, his head movement is entertaining, he doesnt plant his feet, he's always on his bike, that's entertaining....

Floyd is the boxer's boxer.

I can sense some bias in your comment.you seem to be a hard core floyd fan-boy and not an objective/open-minded boxing fan.That alone has ended the argument since regardless of what names i put up, it can't change your opinion.You remind me of C.ronaldo fans
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I can sense some bias in your comment.you seem to be a hard core floyd fan-boy and not an open-minded boxing fan.That alone has ended the argument since regardless of what names i put up, it can change your opinion.You remind of C.ronaldo fans

I'm a big fan of Money yes...and of Ronaldo as it turns out, but that does not make my submission biased.

Floyd delivers a master class almost everytime he gets in the ring.

I remember when I used to spar at my old gym, my trainer would remind me to "think of the boxing" when I was diving in and just opening myself to a beating anyhow.

That's what floyd does. He thinks. He doesn't just think, he thinks like he's playing chess. Very tactical. If you've ever been in the ring before, you'll understand what I mean....
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm a big fan of Money yes...and of Ronaldo as it turns out, but that does not make my submission biased.

Floyd delivers a master class almost everytime he gets in the ring.

I remember when I used to spar at my old gym, my trainer would remind me to "think of the boxing" when I was diving in and just opening myself to a beating anyhow.

That's what floyd does. He thinks. He doesn't just think, he thinks like he's playing chess. Very tactical. If you've ever been in the ring before, you'll understand what I mean....

No disrespect to floyd,pound for pound anytime anyday, he will make my top 2 but you coming here to tell me he's unbeatable?Hell No! he isn't special, he's just smarter i.e in picking fights.Like i said previously, he needs to stop picking fights he wants under the guise of business. Roy jones jr was a businessman but fought toney,calzaghe and tarver at the right time.Ray leonard fought hagler,hearns,duran at the right time. Why does floyd have to wait till when boxers lose their mojo before getting into the ring
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nihilist: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

No disrespect to floyd,pound for pound anytime anyday, he will make my top 2 but you coming here to tell me he's unbeatable?Hell No! he isn't special, he's just smarter.Like i said previously, he needs to stop picking fights he wants under the guise of business. Roy jones jr was a businessman but fought toney,calzaghe and tarver at the right time.Ray leonard fought hagler,hearns,duran at the right time. Why does floyd have to wait till when boxers lose their mojo before getting into the ring

Had Hatton lost his mojo when he beat him in 07? Or Marquez in 09? Or Shane Mosley a year later? Miguel Cotto in 2012? Maidana TWICE?

The only people to ever accuse Money of ducking were Pacman and Amir Khan. We saw pacman bite the dust this year and Amir Kahn simply doesnt have the draw to make the fight lucrative enough from Floyd's perspective.And Khan would be an easy fight with his complete lack of chin.
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nihilist:

Had Hatton lost his mojo when he beat him in 07? Or Marquez in 09? Or Shane Mosley a year later? Miguel Cotto in 2012? Maidana TWICE?

The only people to ever accuse Money of ducking were Pacman and Amir Khan. We saw pacman bite the dust this year and Amir Kahn simply doesnt have the draw to make the fight lucrative enough from Floyd's perspective.And Khan would be an easy fight with his complete lack of chin.

[b]Hatton,marquez,mosley,cotto and maidana regardless of their form are no match for Floyd. Despite marquez's heroics against pac, he was still never seen as a potential threat to Floyd talkless of the rest. We all know when there's a potential floyd loss. When canelo was kicking butts, it took floyd over 6 months to finalize the deal.when a boxer is on form we all know.In short even the names you put up above, some of them already lost their mojo before they fought floyd.Mosley already lost to winky wight and cotto before fighting floyd.Mosley's golden days were in the late 90s

99 ducked Joel Casamayor and shane mosley and fought chavez
02 grew balls and fought Castillo after wasting so much time
etc etc no need to even talk about pac

My point is he never fights them when they're being hyped. Now everyone wants him to fight with golovkin but he's declining then after 1 year he will fight and win then the regular fanboys will come out and start singing his praises
.[/b]
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by cromz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Simon Peter can beat him Klitschko can beat him but they have all retired
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

[b]Hatton,marquez,mosley,cotto and maidana regardless of their form are no match for Floyd. Despite marquez's heroics against pac, he was still never seen as a potential threat to Floyd talkless of the rest. We all know when there's a potential floyd loss. When canelo was kicking butts, it took floyd over 6 months to finalize the deal.when a boxer is on form we all know.In short even the names you put up above, some of them already lost their mojo before they fought floyd.Mosley already lost to winky wight and cotto before fighting floyd.Mosley's golden days were in the late 90s

99 ducked Joel Casamayor and shane mosley and fought chavez
02 grew balls and fought Castillo after wasting so much time
etc etc no need to even talk about pac

My point is he never fights them when they're being hyped. Now everyone wants him to fight with golovkin but he's declining then after 1 year he will fight and win then the regular fanboys will come out and start singing his praises
.[/b]

I personally want Money to come back and get one last fight to retire for the last time with a 50-0 record

Now to your argument.

The examples I gave were title matches where Floyd robbed people of their belts.

Every single one of those men were world champions when they faced and lost to Money

He beat world champs and took their birthrights, but you're going on about Joel Casamayor?

Who the hell is Casamayor? What is his standing in the comity of reknowned pugilists? Who is his father?

The fact that you had to go as far back as SIXTEEN years ago to get a non-starter is surprising to me.

As at 99 Mayweather was a world champ. Casamayor started his pro career in 99. He could never have been a contender by that fact alone. So I'm not sure what you're talking about...
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Let me reiterate Nihillist's point again. In this current climate, PrettyBoy is pretty much unbeatable. He has simply perfected the sweet science of Hitting and not getting Hit which is let's be honest what boxing is all about. Yes many will call his style of boxing boring because He does not fight like one of those supposed "Mexican Warriors"(Iron Mike was a technician before He lost Cus)but to those naysayers I say if I wanted to watch a brawl, I'd hop on the next flight to Murtala and then get a taxi straight to Agege Motor park. There is a reason why this sport is known as the Noble Art. Lastly It takes a high level of skill to make your opponent repeatedly miss. How can you win a contest when only 1 in 4/5 of your punches is hitting your intended target?

As for the question who out of current bunch do I think would be able to floor Floyd? I'm afraid NONE. Reason why? No one has the firepower or skill required to penetrate that rock of a defence. Now had you asked this question in the era of the faboulous 4, my reply would have been different
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by 50calibre(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Floyd is not unbeatable, no fighter is.. It's just there isn't any fighter of this dispensation capable of beating him. I think Floyd is so smart a business man to step into the ring with anyone capable of beating him anyway (especially when they're in their prime)

I hear the word "technicality" being thrown around a lot & it makes me wonder, what makes Floyd mayweather technical? He has little or no offense, and in my books just running around the ring slipping & dodging with no offense doesn't make you technical.

Then there is the issue of his power, Floyd has as much punching power as a 10 year old, it's just laughable. He could come back with a million counter punches and still leave his opponent's face looking fresh.... He has zero killer instinct, the last time Floyd knocked out anyone was in 2007 against Hatton (and it was a TKO rather than a KO). His last KO against Cotto was a sucker punch & therefore doesn't count. There is nothing technical or exciting about this guy.

If running around the ring without actually fighting is your definition of technical, then Floyd is your guy, he's such an escape artist, it's almost impossible to catch him but punching wise nah!! Give me a break.

The best punch in Floyd's toolkit is his straight counter punch, that's all, he's not an artist like the host of other great champions he loves comparing himself to

Though I must admit, he did show some reasonable offense in his last fight against berto. As for who he should face next, I'm really not keen to be honest, except they're going to shorten the ring to half the size, in that case put Pacquaio, Cotto or Alvarez in there with him & they might just stand a chance

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by 50calibre(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
cromz:

Lol what a comedian grin
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by shamecurls(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2015
50calibre:

Floyd is not unbeatable, no fighter is.. It's just there isn't any fighter of this dispensation capable of beating him. I think Floyd is so smart a business man to step into the ring with anyone capable of beating him anyway (especially when they're in their prime) -Any top flight boxer in Floyds ranks will pick fight. Its a strategy of raising stakes.

I hear the word "technicality" being thrown around a lot & it makes me wonder, what makes Floyd mayweather technical? He has little or no offense, and in my books just running around the ring slipping & dodging with no offense doesn't make you technical. -lolz...You very funny for saying he has little or no offense.Like you got a problem with the guy? Re u aware note of what you stated_( running around the ring slipping & dodging with no offense) is against boxing rules. His using the rules of the game to his advantage and mind you. if you re familiar with his bouts you wont repeat it again that Floyd is not technical. A boxer that does not have defined pattern. A different one for every fight and you say his not Technical. grin

Then there is the issue of his power, Floyd has as much punching power as a 10 year old, it's just laughable. He could come back with a million counter punches and still leave his opponent's face looking fresh.... He has zero killer instinct, the last time Floyd knocked out anyone was in 2007 against Hatton (and it was a TKO rather than a KO). His last KO against Cotto was a sucker punch & therefore doesn't count. There is nothing technical or exciting about this guy. -You have failed to see how technical Floyd happens to be.....He goes for a win through any means and that has gotten a clean shit. It makes it difficult for an opponent to imagine how he comes into a bout unlike great fighters that we could actually predict there next moves in every scenario that comes

If running around the ring without actually fighting is your definition of technical, then Floyd is your guy, he's such an escape artist, it's almost impossible to catch him but punching wise nah!! Give me a break. -In boxing, as a n armature, you always been told to use the whole space. Its not against the rule of the game so its no offense. It zaps and frustrates the opponent and moreover, Floyd only served that against Pac. I think you have a problem with "The Money Man"

The best punch in Floyd's toolkit is his straight counter punch, that's all, he's not an artist like the host of other great champions he loves comparing himself to -But his presently the greatest amongs all.....History wont ask about how many heavy punches he threw. History will ask about the worlds greatest. 49-0

Though I must admit, he did show some reasonable offense in his last fight against berto. As for who he should face next, I'm really not keen to be honest, except they're going to shorten the ring to half the size, in that case put Pacquaio, Cotto or Alvarez in there with him & they might just stand a chance -Sigh....When was it a crime to use-up the space in the ring? Has it ever been a crime to play all-time Defence in football? Its the sport. stakers won millions from that bout you said he was running around. Winning was the most important which he did and thats what the sport is all about

Nihilist:

Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nihilist:

I personally want Money to come back and get one last fight to retire for the last time with a 50-0 record

Now to your argument.

The examples I gave were title matches where Floyd robbed people of their belts.

Every single one of those men were world champions when they faced and lost to Money

He beat world champs and took their birthrights, but you're going on about Joel Casamayor?

Who the hell is Casamayor? What is his standing in the comity of reknowned pugilists? Who is his father?

The fact that you had to go as far back as SIXTEEN years ago to get a non-starter is surprising to me.

As at 99 Mayweather was a world champ. Casamayor started his pro career in 99. He could never have been a contender by that fact alone. So I'm not sure what you're talking about...

Sorry it took me this long to respond.I had to attend to some minor issues.

Back to the topic, You said all the boxers you mentioned had belts with them.Good!now the question is this. how difficult is it to get a belt?Truth is its a no-brainer.There are lots of average boxers with belts but that's not the point.I see you trying to underrate casamyor.I'm not interested in when he started his Pro career. The same casamayor you're trying to underrate won Gold in Junior World Championships 89,Gold in bantamweight Barcelona 92?Unbeaten during the period everyone wanted him to fight floyd. I don't even understand you floyd fanboys.You guys would do anything to cover him up like He's an Ali or something. He wouldn't have survived the duran era nor would he have survived the Roy jones era.He's just another boxer who happens to be in a generation where there aren't good enough boxers
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Zab judah shud have finished him up wen he cornered him. Floyd is boring
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by khattab02: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
cromz:
really?

I could have love to see him fight the Klitschos...

Those guys dealt with peter ''Nigerian nightmare''
Re: Is There Any Boxer Capable Of Beating Floyd Mayweather? by frisky2good(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Mayweather is now in their category. Those guys are heavyweight and one of their punches will kill Mayweather.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria D'Tigress To Begin 2023 FIBA Afrobasket Title Defence Against Egypt / Lionsbet Is Now My Favorite Sport Betting Site. / Which Match Is NTA Showing This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.