Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? (5977 Views)

Is It Essential To Wash Away Dirt Under The Nails When Doing Ablution? / How Many Times Do I Raise My Hands On Salat? / Wudu (ablution): Wiping Or Washing Of The Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by 1love4all: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Must one renew ablution after every fart?

Is there a permisible number of times to do so, of which one can continue praying even if he farts?
Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by Proffdada: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
why must you fart in the 1st place?
well...drink a lot of water, i mean living water so you won't thirst anymore nor fart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by kazlaw2000: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good question. Am also interested in finding out.
Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by Empiree: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Not in proper place to quote scholar(s) but base on what i have heard from them severally, of courrse one has to renew Wudu. Basically a muslim understands that fart void ablution and no ablution no salat. This is basic.

Also we have to understand places of worship (masjid or private area reserved for Allah in your room) are holy places that must be respected. These places are only for salat, dhikr etc. Not a places of dirt, worldly stuff. According to Sheik Daud Alfa Nla, (not a qoute), he said if you are the type that has urological problem, like you frequently fart or when you go down in sajda, a little poo emits from anus, you should try to sit close to exit of the Masjid. Once you notice fart, poo etc, waste no time to leave the masjid or your private prayer place. He gave intuitive evidence and consequences of the state of impurity while in the masjid or prayer spot.

That the angels curse the one in the state of impurity in masjid or place where you 'meet' Allah.

He advised that you leave right away, clean yourself and renew your wudu. And, yes, fact is Malaikat curse people in state of impurity while staying the masjid. Whether during salat or not. Even though you only tilawa Quran in the masjid or private area in your house, you must leave as soon as possible. This is the gravity of such habit. Allah is pure. He accepts nothing but clean and pure.

Also, Sheik Salah (Al-Huda channel) I believe, said pretty much the same thing. However, when a sister asked during Q & A session that she has urological problem, Sheik emphasized the need for renewing wudu everytime. However, if it's some sort of medical problem that causes frequent urination, like some people have problem when they go down in sajda or rukuh, they fart or discharge. He said if it's frequent, then the condition is beyond control. Therefore sister, you can go ahead and finish your salat but renew wudu before another salat.

He cited evidence in sura Al-Baqara 286

Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capacity

Wallah T'ala Alam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by 1love4all: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Empiree:
Not in proper place to quote scholar(s) but base on what i have heard from them severally, of courrse one has to renew Wudu. Basically a muslim understands that fart void ablution and no ablution no salat. This is basic.

Also we have to understand places of worship (masjid or private area reserved for Allah in your room) are holy places that must be respected. These places are only for salat, dhikr etc. Not a places of dirt, worldly stuff. According to Sheik Daud Alfa Nla, (not a qoute), he said if you are the type that has urological problem, like you frequently fart or when you go down in sajda, a little poo emits from anus, you should try to sit close to exit of the Masjid. Once you notice fart, poo etc, waste no time to leave the masjid or your private prayer place. He gave intuitive evidence and consequences of the state of impurity while in the masjid or prayer spot.

That the angels curse the one in the state of impurity in masjid or place where you 'meet' Allah.

He advised that you leave right away, clean yourself and renew your wudu. And, yes, fact is Malaikat curse people in state of impurity while staying the masjid. Whether during salat or not. Even though you only tilawa Quran in the masjid or private area in your house, you must leave as soon as possible. This is the gravity of such habit. Allah is pure. He accepts nothing but clean and pure.

Also, Sheik Salah (Al-Huda channel) I believe, said pretty much the same thing. However, when a sister asked during Q & A session that she has urological problem, Sheik emphasized the need for renewing wudu everytime. However, if it's some sort of medical problem that causes frequent urination, like some people have problem when they go down in sajda or rukuh, they fart or discharge. He said if it's frequent, then the condition is beyond control. Therefore sister, you can go ahead and finish your salat but renew wudu before another salat.

He cited evidence in sura Al-Baqara 286

Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capacity

Wallah T'ala Alam

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by GentleYoung(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2015
As long as u keep farting
Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Everytime u fart.
but theres a hadith talking abour waswas whereby u keep thinking uve farted when uve not. So if u nether hear a sound nor percieve any smell., ur to assume ube not farTed.
i used to ave that problem too and i just fillowed to hadith and after that, it seemed as if i farted less qhich mase me realise my farting much thought of then was simply waswas
meanwhile,avoid taking too much of floured food/ wheat and avoid foods like beans, egg.
Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by Kunlexic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
From Abu Empiree write-up,we shd renew our ablution everytime we fart on salat.May Allah(SWT) make us understand more knowlegde about the deens.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are you guys fucking serious?

(1) (Reply)

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid / Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.