Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work (39152 Views)

Black Legends:the Legendary Warrior Queen Amina Of Zazzau / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Legendary YORUBA Clothing And Dressing : Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Austin4lif: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2015
daxlasaint:

And which great leader of that era achieved greatness without conquest or what you so freely label as murder and terrorism?... name just one... doesn't even have to be African... mtchewwww
are u saying we should celebrate islamic terrorist? During the time of Amina, islam was already in place
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by daxlasaint(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
are u saying we should celebrate islamic terrorist? During the time of Amina, islam was already in place

And that means she was Muslim? Or that all Muslims are terrorists? If Amina was a Yoruba or southern warrior princess would you have jump to this conclusion? Or Oba Eware of Benin who expanded the Benin kingdom by similar methord and extent was a Muslim terrorist too?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by daddysprincess(f): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2015
daxlasaint:

She is, at least she was in mine
what year is it in secondary school or the uni
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by daxlasaint(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2015
daddysprincess:
what year is it in secondary school or the uni

Second school... although I started reading at a very early age and already knew bout her bfre even finished pry sch

1 Like

Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by daddysprincess(f): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2015
daxlasaint:

Second school... although I started reading at a very early age and already knew bout her bfre even finished pry sch
ok she was not in mine
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by shota(m): 4:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

I speak both Fulfulde and Hausa. Fulfulde is my first language and Hausa is my second language. Like Arabic, Hausa is an Afro-Asiatic language. There are a total of 150 Afro-Asiatic languages in Nigeria, with Hausa being the most widespread, Hausa belongs to the Chadic family of Afro-Asiatic languages, however there are other family trees of Afro-Asiatic languages like Berber, Chadic (mentioned earlier), Oromoic, Semetic, etc.

If you were a TRUE African you would know that. You would also know that Afro-Asiatic languages originated from Africa and no where else.

Language groups that are in close proximity to one another often borrow words and incorporate it in their language (that's how language works). Hausa has Arabic loan words for this reason. I'm sure there are dialects of Arabic that have Hausa influence (Like the Shuwa dialect of Arabic spoken in Nigeria amongst the Baggara Arabs that inhabit NE Nigeria, Chad, Northern Cameroon and Sudan.)

Pure Jargon...
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by happykidArotiba(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2015
lavendie:

I don't think you know whar you're talking about, muslims all over the world give their kids arabic names, does that make them arabs?
sorry, r u a student in unilorin?
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
happykidArotiba:
sorry, r u a student in unilorin?
Yea i used to be, why?
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by happykidArotiba(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
lavendie:
Yea i used to be, why?
graduated?
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by shota(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

Lol! This is your argument? This is what you choose to compare? LOOOL! First of all What is hausa fulani please? Who are they? I don't know them. And btw, even in this comparison with the music and all, the video of your people shows a group of cultureless sleep depraved weird looking breed of people I still maintain aren't fully evolved humans. You my friend do not know what culture is.

Hausa culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PApRcHqXJO4
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 08, 2015
shota:

Hausa culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PApRcHqXJO4

Beautiful is it not? The productivity and skill of these fishermen is breathtaking. The argungu fishing festival is one of the largest of its kind. And is a tourist attraction. No need to thank us.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
happykidArotiba:
graduated?
No i left to study medicine somewhere else
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by shota(m): 5:32am On Oct 09, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

Beautiful is it not? The productivity and skill of these fishermen is breathtaking. The arguing fishing festival is one of the largest of its kind. And is a tourist attraction. No need to thank us.

Do you look like these people ?
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2015
shota:

Do you look like these people ?

Loooool! You stu.pid F.uck do you think the argungu fishing festival is attended by hausas alone? Loooool! No you twirly d.umb F.uck, it's attended by all ethnicities, I'd say other ethnicities outnumber hausas there, just goes to show the power and appeal of the Hausa culture. And so what if I look like these people? Are you referring to their dark skin? Which there is nothing wrong with? Or to their unkept appearance? They are fishermen, not fashion models stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by shota(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

Loooool! You stu.pid F.uck do you think the argungu fishing festival is attended by hausas alone? Loooool! No you twirly d.umb F.uck, it's attended by all ethnicities, I'd say other ethnicities outnumber hausas there, just goes to show the power and appeal of the Hausa culture. And so what if I look like these people? Are you referring to their dark skin? Which there is nothing wrong with? Or to their unkept appearance? They are fishermen, not fashion models stu.pid.

LOL They are all Hausas .
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Fulaman198(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Shota, stop trolling or I'll be forced to hide your posts
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Fulaman198:
Shota, stop trolling or I'll be forced to hide your posts

Oooh please don't! He's actually a bit entertaining.
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
shota:

LOL They are all Hausas .

Oooh you're a psychic now? LOOOL!
Re: Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work by shota(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2015

Oooh please don't! He's actually a bit entertaining.

Some people don't know what troll mean .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / Asiri Ijinle Awon Woli Lailai / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.