Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother (1522 Views)

Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by folks4luv(f): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Our mothers are the first person to caress us
once we are, but what if the first touch or
first kiss that a mother gave to his new born
baby is the reason why the baby would have
sickness and pass away? How painful would
it be if the one who gave life to the baby
would also be the reason why the innocent
baby’s life would be in danger?
11-day-Old Innocent Baby Passed Away After
Being Kissed By Her Mom.
Ruth Schofield gave birth to her adorable and
healthy baby girl, but after 11 days, she was
also the reason why her little angel passed
away.
The life of the baby Jennifer was put in
risked when the mother, Ruth had been
constantly kissing her baby on the lips.
Jennifer got a virus from her mother’s lips.
The mother transferred the virus, Herpes
Simplex Virus after kissing the baby on the
lips.
The sad mother said, ‘The day she died it
was a total shock. I just could not believe
it.’It was only afterwards we discovered she
had contracted HSV. Apparently it was in all
her organs – brain, liver, kidneys –
everything. On the last day her tiny body just
shut down.’
The doctors did not know that the baby
already claimed the disease so they weren’t
able to give the baby the treatment that she
needed before she gave her last breath.

www.familyparliament.com/2608/11-day-old-baby-passed-on-after-being-kissed-by-her-mother

Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank qod say no be Niqeria.......... 'em qo say she use her child ni......RIP baby......Heaven don sure for you
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by innervoice(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
She didn't know she had herpes? It is actually impossible not to know. undecided
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Too much of mouth odour has killed an innocent baby, dey will tel pple with smelly mouth to swish 4 30secs wit mouthwash but dem no go hear angry
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by faith2ogesco(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rotflmao..
Durent:
Too much of mouth odour has killed an innocent baby, dey will tel pple with smelly mouth to swish 4 30secs wit mouthwash but dem no go hear angry
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Rotflmao..
Pls dont kill ursef wit laugh grin
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by folks4luv(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
innervoice:
She didn't know she had herpes? It is actually impossible not to know. undecided
maybe she knew but she didn't know it could kill d baby
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by Luckymay(f): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cheiyaa!! Poor baby. May ur soul rest in peace
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by RealAdewole(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Thank qod say no be Niqeria.......... 'em qo say she use her child ni......RIP baby......Heaven don sure for you
or na the lady wey no get pregnant who live next door
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Durent:
A baby died, please I don't want to laugh.grin grin grin

@OP, that's just too sad,
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
freecocoa:
A baby died, please I don't want to laugh.grin grin grin

@OP, that's just too sad,
grin
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by innervoice(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
folks4luv:
maybe she knew but she didn't know it could kill d baby

Even if she didn't expect it to kill the baby, didn't she know herpes is highly contagious? lipsrsealed
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by Haywhymido(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
When d mouth no come be like dia head wey dem fit spend thousands of naira upon nko. Yet, they leave the salon looking uglier. Awon smellos. Poor child
Re: 11-day-old Baby Died After Being Kissed By Her Mother by blank(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2015
innervoice:

Some people don't know they have herpes. For instance, that sore on the mouth after an illness (mostly fevers) are called fever blisters or fever sores in Naija. However, it is oral herpes and they do not know that it was an outbreak of the herpes virus that caused the fever in the first place.

I don't allow anybody to kiss my kids on the lips. It is gross.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price Wahala / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.