Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67423 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
So you tied her leg.

Make her free indeed.
She doesn't even need a formal divorce to fvck around. You and your second wife will be enjoying and she will be enjoying on the side too with her own bobo.

What will you do?

Na you go tire.
This boy self. Keep amusing us.

Toks2008:

Please put yourself in the shoes of the man and see if it makes sense for me to spend thousands of my hard earned money to divorce a lady and then makes her very free to be with the man. Never will i be that foolish.

It will be on record that she has cheated so that at anytime she wants to make trouble with the new woman she just won't be able to do that so let her go look for money and divorce herself and i will let her go.

14 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Most men are looking for sexual encounters and infact many of these guys pray for their wife to goof so that they will have reasons to try another new lady so that answers your question.

But we all know that in this cruel world, once a lady changes the second hubby she will be seen as a free for all.
It's people like you that made it a cruel world with your selfishness and double standards.

See how you implied that it's okay for a guy to philander but when it comes to the woman, it becomes "shameless"
Aliens didn't come from Mars to make it cruel. Selfish People like you did.

20 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by limamintruth: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

You are still missing it.

Divorce is not the issue perse but leaving because your hubby philanders which is still ok.

my question is IF THE NEW MAN DOES SAME will0 you move on again, if yes then u are on a long thing and if No then you may say its worth the try.

Sure, why not?
If thats what is needed for such an emotionally victimised person to remain sane and alive.

BTW, you might have entered into the first marriage in your immature & inexperienced state, but now with the second marriage, you are now more matured with enough experience to think constructively, choose rightly & act wisely.

I will never advise any individual, whether male or female, to remain in a disrespectful marriage with an unrepentant habitually irresponsible and unfaithful spouse. Never!

Its even better to remain single & happy, rather than being married and miserable at the same time. Being single is not a disease or a sickness.

And when one finds true love, go ahead and take the worthwhile risk. That is the beauty of life sef.
Just because as humans, we cannot predict whether or not we will make it back home alive if we go out does not mean we should remain indoors forever.
The risk in getting married and life in general is what makes life fun. This, my friend, is the gospel truth.

Let those that want to remarry do so if they wish. Just cos you & I 'might' be able to tolerate cheating spouses doesnt mean others 'must/should' do same. People differ and our level of tolerance differs as well. Some cant see such things and overlook; thats like telling them to do the impossible.

Anyways sha, you are entitled to your opinion and i'm not here to convince you otherwise. I'm only here to share my own opinion on the issue for the benefit of viewers on this thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Favolly:
Keep going, I'm really learning from your words of wisdom
In other news, when did divorce become so expensive in Nigeria?
Even if it costs 100naira i wont spend a dime on it.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
cococandy:
So you tied her leg.

Make her free indeed.
She doesn't even need a formal divorce to fvck around. You and your second wife will be enjoying and she will be enjoying on the side too with her own bobo.

What will you do?

Na you go tire.

With this mindset of yours walahi i pity that man wey go marry you.

All im stating here are facts and if you like accept or reject but when you become more matured and married you will understand better.

For now keep up your vocal gallivanting
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

With this mindset of yours walahi i pity that man wey go marry you.

All im stating here are facts and if you like accept or reject but when you become more matured and married you will understand better.

For now keep up your vocal gallivanting

It's your wife past present and future that deserves all the pity the world can muster.

17 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Even if it costs 100naira i wont spend a dime on it.
And she will keep on the cheating until you quench from the frustration.

Tell us what you will do. You think say na by talk?

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2015
cococandy:
So you tied her leg.

Make her free indeed.

What will you do?

Na you go tire.

lol nshey you know say i fit born you? i no be boy abeg.

Nevertheless you will understand better in future but for now just chere.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2015
cococandy:

And she will keep on the cheating until you quench from the frustration.

Tell us what you will do. You think say be by talk?

See with your parrot mouth if i marry you and you cheat on me i will just start acting like norrin happen and start treating you like real slut,nd i wll hatesvrw you in ways you cant imagine while looking for another lady to marry because to me you are no longer my wife but a slut.

God forbid that i spend a kobo to file for divorce but you must do that if you want to move on which i will gladly consent to.

You talking about her continuous act of cheating is inconseequential to me.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Na today. For your mind telling a lady you will treat her like a slut (which btw no one knows what rubbish you mean by that) is enough to make her not cheat on you?

You treat me like a slutt, I treat you like a manwhore. As you're no longer my husband but philandering jerk.

1:1

Your second wife will be totally inconsequential to me. As I go dey my own room or part of the house with my bobo rolling in the sheets.
Open marriage go sweet die. Choi.
Make sure you will be ready to invest in good beat headphones with surround-sound block out preferably. because the ooh aah will penetrate reach your room.

As none of us will like to spend our one kobo on getting a divorce, we will live as house mates and enjoy having extra partners while living together.

Paradise.
Toks2008:

See with your parrot mouth if i marry you and you cheat on me i will just start acting like norrin happen and start treating you like real slut,nd i wll hatesvrw you in ways you cant imagine while looking for another lady to marry because to me you are no longer my wife but a slut.

God forbid that i spend a kobo to file for divorce but you must do that if you want to move on which i will gladly consent to.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:11am On Sep 24, 2015
See jamb question!

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
cococandy:
Na today. For your mind telling a lady you will treat her like a slut (which btw no one knows what rubbish you mean by that) is enough to make her not cheat on you?

You treat me like a slutt, I treat you like a manwhore. As you're no longer my husband but philandering jerk.

1:1

Your second wife will be totally inconsequential to me. As I go dey my own room or part of the house with my bobo rolling in the sheets.
Open marriage go sweet die. Choi.
Make sure you will be ready to invest in good beat headphones-surround sound block out preferably because the ooh aah will penetrate reach your room.

As none of us will like to spend our one kobo on getting a divorce, we will live as house mates and enjoy having extra partners while living together.

Paradise.

Chai you must be one hell of a naughty lady,so you can bring a man to your matrimonial home to start sleeping with him because your husband marries another lady after you commited adultery?

You are a joker...

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
bukatyne:

Hehehehe!

The OP assumes 99.9% of married men are unfaithful.

Indirectly you are saying that 80% are not faithfully undecided
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ciwi: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cococandy, I like the way you're teaching this useless, shameless OP a lesson. OP, u are a disgrace to men. Stop embarrassing urself please

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by wisdomiskey(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
wisdomiskey:

yuh expect freecocoa to be
intellectual? cheesy

Then let her limit her comments to the hair salon or pepper soup joint. We are not touts here. We must learn to respect everybody's opinion without making derogatory or vulgar comments.

The way some ladies make comments on nairaland i usually pity the type of men that will marry them.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by soonest(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Easy to say.

Si at 26 say you caught your hubby cheating then you will leave and never have sex again?

I hear you.
You asked for people's opinion but it seems you want a particular answer.
To answer your question, my answer is Num 1. I may never forgive a philanderer

6 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by soonest(f): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toks2008:

One of the dumbest statements ladies utter is "My man can never cheat on me"

Even pastors and bishops cheat on their wives and just as you wrote..only the ones that are caught are called philanderers while smooth operators are the pride of their women.

The earlier ladies wake up the better. If you like change spouse a million times,except there is a way to know a potential cheat,any lady who leaves a man due to sexual unfaithfullness to be with another man is only playing a ping pong game with her body and emotions.

A guy can die for you yet cheat on you and its either a lady understands this or she remains in delusion as long as she lives.
This guy is funny o! Well if this your assertion massages your ego and makes you sleep well at night, go ahead.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
soonest:

You asked for people's opinion but it seems you want a particular answer.
To answer your question, my answer is Num 1. I may never forgive a philanderer

married or single?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by soonest(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
cococandy:

It's your wife past present and future that deserves all the pity the world can muster.

I swear i pity the woman. This guy is a philanderer and has come here to ease his troubled conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by soonest(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toks2008:

married or single?
You topic is to married ladies and i'm here commenting so isn't your question funny?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
soonest:

You topic is to married ladies and i'm here commenting so isn't your question funny?

There have been comments from teenagers and unmarried so my question is on point.

If you are married then i will throw more lights on your assertion nd if not i need not waste my time because only the married ladies can relate well with this thread.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
soonest:

I swear i pity the woman. This guy is a philanderer and has come here to ease his troubled conscience.

I laugh at your ignorance because you just responded to a comment from a lady who is yet to understand a dint of what marriage is all about.

This thread was nver for the unmarried and the best they would have done was to view and learn.

FYI im just trying to learn the act of philandering because up til now i dont even know how it feels dating different ladies cos for the past 20yrs of my life i hve really been with just two ladies and i was married to the latter and stayed faithful but the problem is that ladies love liies,they are so gullible and that is why smart guys take you all for a ride.

I wont bother explaining anything to people who have no clue about marriage.When they get married they will understand better.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by soonest(f): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I laugh at your ignorance because you just responded to a comment from a lady who is yet to understand a dint of what marriage is all about.

This thread was nver for the unmarried and the best they would have done was to view and learn.

FYI im just trying to learn the act of philandering because up til now i dont even know how it feels dating different ladies cos for the past 20yrs of my life i hve really been with just two ladies and i was married to the latter and stayed faithful but the problem is that ladies love liies,they are so gullible and that is why smart guys take you all for a ride.

I wont bother explaining anything to people who have no clue about marriage.When they get married they will understand better.
Lol Oga clueful. Custodian of what marriage is all about. I'm happy you admitted to learning how to philander. Your conscience need not trouble you since the ladies you roll with love lies and are very gullible, so you can perfect your act and keep taking them for a ride. You need not come to nairaland to ease your conscience. This is what happens when one tries to learn a new trick in old age. Wish you the best in your lessons.

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
soonest:

Lol Oga clueful. Custodian of what marriage is all about. I'm happy you admitted to learning how to philander. Your conscience need not trouble you since the ladies you roll with love lies and are very gullible, so you can perfect your act and keep taking them for a ride. You need not come to nairaland to ease your conscience. This is what happens when one tries to learn a new trick in old age. Wish you the best in your lessons.

Oga o

Kotokoto wo ni obinrin yi n so?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Favolly:
Number 1 please
yes till conji hook you grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
All of the above
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
@Toks2008, how is it of your fvcking headache?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Most men are looking for sexual encounters and infact many of these guys pray for their wife to goof so that they will have reasons to try another new lady so that answers your question.

But we all know that in this cruel world, once a lady changes the second hubby she will be seen as a free for all.

By who

Go back to your village and see old some who married more than two husbands. That was in the olden daysshocked, this is 21st century, it is easier

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Ladies love lies...agreed

But youshocked....you don't even know who you are

Take jaybee's advice please
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Toks2008:

What does a man who has been with just two women knows about slut-shaming?

Kilode100 go fit you die

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.