Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67694 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by CashVessel(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
When married,4.

Maggot go full your kpekus soon
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by davidif: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Toks2008:
All over the world,women divorce their hubbies for so many reasons but statistics have shown that infidelity tops the list especially in this part of the world where polygamy has become the norm,but the question is;does it make sense for a lady to divorce her hubby over infidelity when same man can as well decide and indeed marry more wives?

I want ladies to understand this one vital point that most and i mean MOST HUSBANDS will cheat on their wives even if they are married to angels and the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

Please don't get it twisted...Not all men cheat and adultery is a sin before GOD and all adulterers be a man or woman shall end up in hell but i am not here to preach any sermon but to face reality head on.

Many ladies are always quick to say they can not stand an adulterer as a husband and some will threaten to rain fire and brimstone on a philandering hubby but in case you discover your hubby cheats on you please what would you do?

1.Would you rather leave your marriage, remain single and celibate for life?

2.Would you rather leave your adulterous hubby and start sleeping about with other men who are probably randy or husbands of other women?

3.Would you keep changing the new man to start all over with another if he also cheats on you?

4.Would you prefer to stay with an adulterous hubby and also shamelessly philander about in the bid to seek a revenge?

5.Would you prefer to stay with a philandering hubby,live a decent lifestyle and focus on your life and that of your children and just see him as a sex partner warning him to use protection if he must eat out?

6.Would you prefer a sexually decent hubby to take a new wife because he says he hates sleeping with random women?

Please don't answer with "none of the above because if you are in that position,you will certainly be faced with an option.

This is what i want many married ladies to know and i can't stress it enough..There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a man to be polygamous either by sleeping around or taking a second wife "IF" he wants to and you can't even nag him out of it but In order to have a good stand if your hubby cheats on you,be a good wife first by being very humble,GOD fearing,Excellent cook,Financially independent,a crazy LovePeddler only to your hubby then watch and see.

Many ladies make some adulterous hubbies feel too important.Don't even think about worrying your head about your husband's fidelity but warn him to use protection if he must keep mistresses...i bet he will be so scared that he will sit up. Unfortunately many ladies just give their husband an excuse to have that Alpha ego whenever they rant and give them heat over an inconsequential emotionally vulnerable side dish.

There are more interesting things in life so please don't spoil your fun by hinging your happiness on your hubby's infidelity to you..trust me,If every married lady can care less if her husband cheats and just focus on developing her life and that of her child(ren),how happy many marriages will be. Its not difficult,,its a thing of the mind.

Hope this makes a little sense.

Hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
I will choose option 1
I can't live with an adulterous man and endanger my life

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by wisdomiskey(m): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by fredopareto(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
A man can b bleeping 10 woman BT love only one woman..d mata self..get one way traffick
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by telemployer: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
There's no way you stay with a cheating husband and be happy...... you might be happy when his not around , but immediate he comes home....,.
Secondly , immediate a man starts cheating , he will on longer have time for his children , the children stuffers ,

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Ladies do whatever makes you happy... your happiness first...for the first time in your lives quit leading other people's lives and live yours... wanna stay married and you are happy, stay... if you wanna divorce and you believe you will be happy after divorce, go for it...U r not in chains whatsoever. just DO you.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Absolutely you are free to cheat on a vheating hubby...its your choice as long as you can bear the stigma.

See dont ever be among those who claim equality with men when it comes to philandering except you just want to jettison your essence as a woman.

If you are divorced base on adultry,walahi it will take the grace of God to find even a blind man to marry you except he has no clue...be wise.
No, There are many divorced women who gets married again even to better men than their husbands, except the lady is no linger interested in marriage and just wanna leave her life... its talks like this that make women settle for less for the fear of the unknown. The so called blind man in your post,should be more concerned in regaining his sight first so he can see who he wants to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

lol.. nah today woman don dey cheat?

The point is that for a woman with a slutty mindset number 4 is perfect for her but at the end she will be a miserable loner because after screwing the whole men she can find,she will end up a miseranle loner for the rest of her life.

I see such ladies everywhere who galivants about in the 20s 30s and even early 40s after they were driven out by their hubby just to be alone in their later years.

One secret many ladies dont know is that except a man is really rich,all his gragra is just for a short time.
Have never seen a woman alone either she has a hubby, fiance, boyfriend, friends or family...has it not beat your imagination that many divorced women become even better with themselves and prosper at their jobs and businesses, doors are open to them.... help they could not find when married comes in handy?

what am saying is it takes two to tango... better stay single with your health intact than be with a man who 4cks around like stray dogs and risk contacting sicknesses or curse.Ladies,many men don't like using condoms, they say flesh to flesh is better or sweeter, stop wasting your money nmbuying them and putting it in his coat. They automatically become very comfortable with their mistresses along the line and quit using it,exposing you to health risks. A lot of men hear dnt even wish for their daughters to marry men like themselves.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Joy1706:
Na no. 4 sure pass o. I know of someone wwho husband was a chronic cheat. She prayed o, begged o every every. One day she told him to his face that th days of her being faithful are over. Now na she dey do pass the man. The man has begged, threatened, reported her. For where? He can't chase her out as she contributed to the building of the house. Now the man don mellow but the woman's own just dey start
How is she now? kindly advise her to sell the property or leave... Knowing she got that property too, gives the man some insecurities... To avoid stories that touch. Besides is her name on the land document... if no its inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
LebenNG:

No, There are many divorced women who gets married again even to better men than their husbands, except the lady is no linger interested in marriage and just wanna leave her life... its talks like this that make women settle for less for the fear of the unknown. The so called blind man in your post,should be more concerned in regaining his sight first so he can see who he wants to marry.

Sis or bro please believe what you want if that will make you sleep at night.

I have stated my candid opinion based on real life situations.

Ladies rant about contracting std as if they will never make love with another man without a condom who is not immune to sleeping with another lady without a condom hence stands the chance of infecting the same lady who ran out of her marriage cos her husband cheated on her.

You talked about ladies leaving their hubbies to be with a better person..

Please define your better person in the context of this discussion...

Ladies are the biggest hypocrites especially African ladies who will not mind to be a side dish or 10th wife of a billionaire yet will cry like a wailing banchee if their struggling or not well to do husband cheats on them.. Bunch of confused selfish shallow minded species.

Sis I am way above 4decades in life I don't know your age but it will be in your best interest to put your raging emotions in check and face reality...

ONLY A FOOLISH WOMAN LEAVES HER MARRIAGE COS HER HUSBAND CHEATS... I could interpret this in many languages if needs be.

The worst part is that these shameless ladies who wail cos their husband cheats on them had also dated a married man before or probably enjoyed a randy life as unmarried lady but they suddenly think they have the audacity to control a man's sexuality...

I don't blame them but the simpletons of men who cheat on their wives until she finds out and makes a big deal of it.

A real man will tell his wife he is getting another wife not because he does not live her but he wants to for the fun of it.

Let her pack out if she likes and starts looking for a guy that will covenant his dck to only her for the rest of his life.

Please let me just stop here. Continue fooling yourself until you realize too late.

Cheers and happy Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Ladies rant about contracting std as if they will never make love with another man without a condom who is not immune to sleeping with another lady without a condom hence stands the chance of infecting the same lady who ran out of her marriage cos her husband cheated on her.

Ladies are the biggest hypocrites especially African ladies who will not mind to be a side dish or 10th wife of a billionaire yet will cry like a wailing banchee if their struggling or not well to do husband cheats on them.. Bunch of confused selfish shallow minded species.

Sis I am way above 4decades in life I don't know your age but it will be in your best interest to put your raging emotions in check and face reality...

ONLY A FOOLISH WOMAN LEAVES HER MARRIAGE COS HER HUSBAND CHEATS... I could interpret this in many languages if needs be.

The worst part is that these shameless ladies who wail cos their husband cheats on them had also dated a married man before or probably enjoyed a randy life as unmarried lady but they suddenly think they have the audacity to control a man's sexuality...

I don't blame them but the simpletons of men who cheat on their wives until she finds out and makes a big deal of it.

A real man will tell his wife he is getting another wife not because he does not live her but he wants to for the fun of it.

Let her pack out if she likes and starts looking for a guy that will covenant his dck to only her for the rest of his life.

Please let me just stop here. Continue fooling yourself until you realize too late.

Cheers and happy Sunday.

Are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hathor5:

Are you married?

You dey find husband?

Cos I no understand the basis for the question...

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
It was in one of his threads that someone exposed him as a divorcee, I can't remember the exact thread. The person said his wife divorced him. He dosent seem to learn. He probably will continue to marry, and divorce because he has decided to trade his family/marital happiness, to skirts outside. His type do not respect marital vows.
Hathor5:

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by crackhaus: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Cheers and happy Sunday.
For the bold texts in particular as well as the entire post in general, take this...

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It was in one of his threads that someone exposed him as a divorcee, I can't remember the exact thread. The person said his wife divorced him. He dosent seem to learn. He probably will continue to marry, and divorce because he has decided to trade his family/marital happiness, to skirts outside. His type do not respect marital vows.

@Exposed lmao!

I so much enjoy the comedy on Nairaland as regards my marital status

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
crackhaus:

For the bold texts in particular as well as the entire post in general, take this...

The problem with Nairaland is that we have more of toddlers, teenagers who are so naive and still enmeshed in baseless fantasies so It is worthless discussing matters such as this with them.

My happiness is that Nairaland will still be here and this thread will linger until they are old enough to learn the hard fact and will remember this thread.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

You dey find husband?

Cos I no understand the basis for the question...

A simple yes or no would suffice but I get why you would avoid this question. grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Divorcee and still sounding so delusional? I thought he was a teenage boy.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hathor5:

A simple yes or no would suffice but I get why you would avoid this question. grin

Because I enjoy the secrecy and the Cluelessness of pumalistic nairalanders.

Sometimes I even make some posts to confuse them more.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Hathor5(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Because I enjoy the secrecy and the Cluelessness of pumalistic nairalanders.

Sometimes I even make some posts to confuse them more.

Yada yada yada ...

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hathor5:

Yada yada yada ...

Ori e ti gbale.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sadafansari: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
How about going for perjury in family court? it'll help you.
https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/perjury-in-family-court/
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nigeriadondie: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by LebenNG: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Cheers and happy Sunday.
You don't tell a woman how to live her life, while men are allowed to go wild. You religion permits four wives and background concubines if you may. So you see we don't share the same view, you don't impose ur ideologies on others. There's more to a woman than just being a wife, not to talk of a wife to a philanderer. Good evening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by yuping(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
The same apply to the man who his wife cheats.. If all woman leaves their husband cus of cheating trust me, men will respect themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
yuping:
The same apply to the man who his wife cheats.. If all woman leaves their husband cus of cheating trust me, men will respect themselves.

Soro Niyen?

More like giving the guy freedom . That a man desires many ladies is not a sign of irresponsibility. Just do things the right way by marrying them and not keeping them as side chics thereby committing adultery.

Only a simpleton allows his sexuality to be boxed by any lady. There are too many single ladies and every marriageable lady deserves to be with a husband even if she sees him once a week.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by yuping(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Soro Niyen?

More like giving the guy freedom . That a man desires many lady is not a sign of irresponsibility. Just do things the right way by marrying them and not keeping them as side chics
That's where the problem comes from, instead of getting married to them legally they prefer to jumP from one woman to another, put your self in a woman shoe, imaging sitting at home innocently and someone infects you with STD because he cheats, how would you feel?
I don't have problem with polygamy but me I will not involve myself in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
LebenNG:

You don't tell a woman how to live her life, while men are allowed to go wild. You religion permits four wives and background concubines if you may. So you see we don't share the same view, you don't impose ur ideologies on others. There's more to a woman than just being a wife, not to talk of a wife to a philanderer. Good evening.

I dont understand the reason for this emotional outburst. What i wrote is my opinion based on real life situations and what i have seen happened first hand. Let me also reiterate that i am not old nor young but i have lived over 40years on earth and whatever i write regarding romance on nairaland is golden by my reckoning but it remains an opinion which is non binding on anyone meaning you could just ignore it.

Many ladies on nairaland have PMed me to thank me for my no holds bar pragmatic stands on matters regarding romance. It is your choice to read and comprehend objectively or continue to allow your emotions run wild but no matter how hard you try to counter this, it is a reality .
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
yuping:

That's where the problem comes from, instead of getting married to them legally they prefer to jumP from one woman to another, put your self in a woman shoe, imaging sitting at home innocently and someone infects you with STD because he cheats, how would you feel?
I don't have problem with polygamy but me I will not involve myself in it.

I have heard this shallow line countless times.

Guy see nobody is immune to STD but we can only be careful.

I have asked this question many times...IF A LADY LEAVES HER HUSBAND COS HE CHEATS AND SHE IS SCARED OF GETTING NFECTED WITH STD..WILL SHE NOT MAKE LOVE TO ANOTHER MAN EVER AGAIN WITHOUT A CONDOM?

What is the guaranty that the man she eventually sleeps with without a condom wont stray and bring home the same STD she ran away from?

So i always advice ladies...once you have the thought that your husband is cheating just beg him to use condom for whoever he wants to be with or you simply start using protection to avoid stories that touch but just forget that line about a lady leaving her hubby cos of fear of infection.

It does not make any sense except she will never ever have unprotected sex with any other man again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.