Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! (1218 Views)

Reasons Why Steering Wheel Always Hard To Turn / What Went Wrong With Honda Baby Boy / Toyota Camry 1999/2000 Model And Honda Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by Obadar(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good evening guru's and engineer in the house.
I presently drive an auto baby boy and am having hard to start issues...for instance I could drive the car to a location say filling station and I turn the ignition off for say 5mins to get fuel, when next I want to start the car it will be difficult to start during the process i turn on the ignition and try to move the gear from D - 2 but the gear seems to always get stuck...it been doing this for a while...pls I need your help and advice!!!

@mayor2013 @GAZZUZZ
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by Obadar(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Bosses!!!!!! I need help
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Obadar:
I presently drive an auto baby boy and am having hard to start issues...for instance I could drive the car to a location say filling station and I turn the ignition off for say 5mins to get fuel, when next I want to start the car it will be difficult to start during the process i turn on the ignition and try to move the gear from D - 2 but the gear seems to always get stuck...it been doing this for a while...pls I need your help and advice!!!

@mayor2013 @GAZZUZZ

Fuel pressure

Crankshaft position sensor

Immobilizer issues.

You need a scan
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by camaro(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2015
What's your location?
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by Obadar(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Fuel pressure

Crankshaft position sensor

Immobilizer issues.

You need a scan

Good morning boss...thanks alot..guess I bring it for a scan tho...mechanic saying brainbox issue n am wondering hw
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by Obadar(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
camaro:
What's your location?

Lagos boss
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by DECOtech(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obadar:

Good morning boss...thanks alot..guess I bring it for a scan tho...mechanic saying brainbox issue n am wondering hw

that mech is only guessing. please go for a scan.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Hard To Start Issues!!! by mayor2013: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Obadar:

@mayor2013 @GAZZUZZ

A scan would help out. Am sure your MIL light is on. If you need a good scan and proper trouble shooting and solution to the problem. 08165520837 or 08156087872. Bbpin is 7BE1C522

(1) (Reply)

Can The Kind Of Ride Someone Uses Define The Kind Of Person He Is? / Catalytic converter with the sensor And Thermostat For Camry 1999 / Is Mobile 1 Good For A V6 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.