Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Serious Issue: What Do You Think? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Issue: What Do You Think? (3242 Views)

This Is Serious Issue! / Nigerian Women Hiding Money From Spouses Becoming A Serious Issue / Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
And are you ready to sacrifice that for your career?
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by tpiander: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettigurl16:
@Brandnew2: Same goals as everyone I guess. Meet Mr. right, hook up, get married, have lots of children and live happily ever after!

I think you mean same as what you see in fairytale movies.

1 Like

Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

I think you mean same as what you see in fairytale movies.
Exactly my thoughts...
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Double post.
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by Ewuro4: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin

All the evil talks about Naija brovas yet babes still crave them grin

#hotcakes #badoo grin

OP sorry 0

1 Like

Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by gidjah(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
We still have nice nigerians out there @op,pls go slow and steady with it,go online too,seach the nearest state clos to you,your matter seem a bit complx considering the fact that you are a female, i stay in Manchester right now ,but Russia na no go area for me but Would have love to check you up, all d same, try some online search,(tried that once) nice nig dudes still exist online.God bless you dear
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by prettigurl16(f): 12:54am On Sep 26, 2015
@gidjah: Tanx a lot. @tpiander and @Brandnew: No, not a fairytale. My parents are still married and going strong. Why should I settle for less?

1 Like

Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by tpiah2: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2015
you will have to given your current habit of asking strangers for advice with your personal decisions.
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by prettigurl16(f): 1:41am On Sep 26, 2015
I would appreciate all contributions done openly here. I have received several PM's since I posted this topic. There is a reason why it is in the FAMILY section not the romance section. Thank you.
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by yetseyi(f): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
I would appreciate all contributions done openly here. I have received several PM's since I posted this topic. There is a reason why it is in the FAMILY section not the romance section. Thank you.

Lool
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by 5minsmadness: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2015
prettigurl16:

Ah. You see? Your efforts are yielding results already grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by gidjah(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Not to worry dear, good things never finish ,only the rush and imaptience of man makes it seem the opposite, and for God sake you ARE JUST 16!!, WHY UR BLOOD DEY HOT NA?,ME CANT EVEN MARRY A 16 YR OLD ,MY DR LADY!(hahahahaha hahaha!! Just on d lighter note my dear sis)
prettigurl16:
@gidjah: Tanx a lot. @tpiander and @Brandnew: No, not a fairytale. My parents are still married and going strong. Why should I settle for less?
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by prettigurl16(f): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2015
@gidjah: Thanks.
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by coldgate(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
So OP: any luck? Give us gist na. wink
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by bedoab10k(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:

Hello house,

I have decided to come open with an issue that is giving me concern. The problem is that I need a man. My own man. Now, that shouldn't be a problem because I have all the qualities of a lovely wifey. However, the problem is the unavailability of Nigerian men where I am. Now let me give you the demographics:
African-2%
Caucasian-80%
Asians- 18%

What are my chances seeing as even the Africans are from countries like Kenya, Somalia, Uganda etc.

Now I have recently gotten involved with a Caucasian but the problem is all the things I have been hearing concerning them are not palatab
So house, what are your views on interracial marriage? What should I expect or not expect?

Thank you.

Saw your post, I have those criterias you mentioned except the 2.1, I graduated from Unilorin, rounding up my Postgraduate in Medical Biochemistry at Futa.
Re: Serious Issue: What Do You Think? by Laird(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Tanx everyone. Staggering statistics you've got there @5minsmadness.
Very scary too. Someone asked if there is no Nigerian at all here. Actually, they are very few. The ones I meet at church all have their wives
with them. The single ones only want oyibo chicks. Nigerian girls are just left hanging. Sad.

I RESPECT YOUR COURAGE AND BOLDNESS TO GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT..

PLEASE TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

PERSONALITY

HOBBIES

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

VALUE SYSTEMS.

ETHNIC GROUP

YOU MAKE YOUR FINAL DECISION BUT MORE INFORMATION WOULD BE WELCOME

THANK YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband / How To Start Pampers And Baby Items Distributorship In nigeria / Mass Wedding Of 450 Pre-teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.