Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act (2237 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much / Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by MrAnonTAC: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
THIS WAS POSTED ON TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG

I don't really go online to talk about my problems, but I'm a bit embarrassed to speak about this to any friends or family. So for the past few months I was with what seemed to be the love of my life, it was a girl I had met in my last semester of high school and sometime in the summer we started dating. Everything seemed to be going perfectly fine, she came to my house almost every day, we went on plenty of dates, we never fought or argued,
we were having a steady income of sex, and we would make and but things for each other often and it could've been any more perfect. Then about 2 weeks ago out absolutely nowhere she wiped me off the face of the planet. She wouldn't answer my calls or reply to my text and had completely disregarded my existence and I have no idea why. The last time we talked was through kik and it was the casual us telling each other about our day and what not then that next morning she sent me a link to a funny video which wasn't out of the ordinary since we both do that from time to time randomly, I reply and she never replied back for the rest of the day. I had assumed that maybe she was really busy at work and too tired to talk when she got home so she had just went to sleep. So the next day I tried texting her again and once again, no reply. I knew she was ok because on kik it shows the "read" symbol meaning she was looking at my messages plus she was still active on twitter. Then my concern soon turned to anger once I realized I was being blatantly ignored, I tried getting her to talk to me for about 4 days but not a single word out of her and I can't go to her house because I don't have a car yet and I live in a pretty big city, so I simply just said "goodbye" and left it at that. To this day I still have no clue what could've made her spontaneously delete me out of her life like that. Any reason you might think of I've already thought about but nothing ads up. I'm not going to lie I do miss her and I'm slightly depressed about the whole thing but I wish I at least had some kind of explanation. I haven't told anyone about this in person yet and I'm curious what anyone's input might be, and thanks for reading.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by afolwalex20(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Shi.t!

NiGga fell in love and got fukced over! Why I fear commitment myself.

The thing I feel you can do 4 yourself now is to take it easy on yourself and try 'kulu' ya temper. Maybe you could find time out af no time to feed ya curiosity by going to her side to ' see things' for yourself. I mean you deserve to know watsup!!
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Eyah.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by IamLEGEND1: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Be a commitment phobe like myself and ur life will be so much more simpler.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
She got tired of u... Dats watsup! Nw dnt whine abt it...
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by buzquet(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
She no more enjoy ur bootycall again. #CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Fernandowski(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Lolz....

Meanwhile,I can't fall in love cus I got options
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Sunexy(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Dnt be too emotionally attached with gals..they tend to 4get evry good experiences with u once anoda guy comes nd sweeps them off their feet

grin embarassed
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by macolino(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Abi you no dey service am well? Or maybe your boo getti boo

1 Like

Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Intrepid01(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
She was having issues with her man and needed a comforting hands and you came along. After sorting things with her man, she got you deleted. In Relationship 419 it is called "use and dump formular". Ladies are expert in this, some do it for hours, some for days and some for months, depending on the length of period the issue with their Man last. Don't ask me how I know this because I am a certified expert in Relationship Management. Contact me for more info.....lol

4 Likes

Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by happyjuliet(f): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Easy bro..all tins work 2gether 4 ur own gud, be patience she will definitely come back to u. and don't b depressed go out catch some fun with ur frds, do d tins dat makes u happy.

1 Like

Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by onyekachee(f): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
That is girls for you,but I feel what there is something you are not doing right and to worsen matters,she is not communicating,my advice for now is stop giving her attention for sometime,she will come back to her senses
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by donTbone(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2015
we never fought or argued,
we were having a steady income of sex

just from your post, that's just enough to tell you where you guys are heading!

that is why sensitivity is important. Is it possible to b with a woman that truly loves you and
not pick up a lil quarrel? I doubt it! \she wornt quarrel because u offended her or there is something serious happening,
she will do so because she is jealous, afraid to lose you and truly loves you!!!

Life goes on bro!
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by donTbone(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
NONSENSE

Find something else doing... except posting nonsense undecided
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by ken13: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2015
The guy don jam ogbanje!
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by FredHandsome(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Women are complex and they take offence very easily and over little things you wouldn't even suspect. That explains why she blanked out on you without notice!
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by MisterLongman(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2015
^^^ I doubt if he ever offended her. Women can behave like psychopath sometimes with spontaneous emotion. They can love you one minute and hate you the next due to reasons not even known to themselves....

Bish deserves no love
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by kellyJames5(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2015
I can relate to this ish.

cause I'm currently into one.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Can't even place anything on her attitude..

Why can't you go to her place to see things yourself,things might not be the way you think..

Confrontation is better than assumption.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2015
OP mami water/ogbanje things on point. You need urgent deliverance.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by steph2sweet(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
It's a normal thing, it's either she is no longer into you or she has found someone else
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by ajademola2000(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
MrAnonTAC:

THIS WAS POSTED ON TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG

I don't really go online to talk about my problems, but I'm a bit embarrassed to speak about this to any friends or family. So for the past few months I was with what seemed to be the love of my life, it was a girl I had met in my last semester of high school and sometime in the summer we started dating. Everything seemed to be going perfectly fine, she came to my house almost every day, we went on plenty of dates, we never fought or argued,
we were having a steady income of sex, and we would make and but things for each other often and it could've been any more perfect. Then about 2 weeks ago out absolutely nowhere she wiped me off the face of the planet. She wouldn't answer my calls or reply to my text and had completely disregarded my existence and I have no idea why. The last time we talked was through kik and it was the casual us telling each other about our day and what not then that next morning she sent me a link to a funny video which wasn't out of the ordinary since we both do that from time to time randomly, I reply and she never replied back for the rest of the day. I had assumed that maybe she was really busy at work and too tired to talk when she got home so she had just went to sleep. So the next day I tried texting her again and once again, no reply. I knew she was ok because on kik it shows the "read" symbol meaning she was looking at my messages plus she was still active on twitter. Then my concern soon turned to anger once I realized I was being blatantly ignored, I tried getting her to talk to me for about 4 days but not a single word out of her and I can't go to her house because I don't have a car yet and I live in a pretty big city, so I simply just said "goodbye" and left it at that. To this day I still have no clue what could've made her spontaneously delete me out of her life like that. Any reason you might think of I've already thought about but nothing ads up. I'm not going to lie I do miss her and I'm slightly depressed about the whole thing but I wish I at least had some kind of explanation. I haven't told anyone about this in person yet and I'm curious what anyone's input might be, and thanks for reading.
op I need to tell you this first, you see time is a medicine believe me or not time will heal your wound, leave the girl alone I think she has gotten better offer from another guy. Ignore her, that is the best thing for you to do also try to mingle with people if you are the type who is always lonely it will be hard for you to forget her that's why I said mingle with people and give yourself time for the wound to heal.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by ajademola2000(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Mami water got nothing to do with this, what kind of mentality is this you have?
freecocoa:
OP mami water/ogbanje things on point. You need urgent deliverance.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
ajademola2000:
Mami water got nothing to do with this, what kind of mentality is this you have?
How do you know that mami water have nothing to do with it? I am telling you as a former mami water worshipper and you are here talking about mentality.

It is called African mentality if you must know.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by ajademola2000(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Forget bro.. Make the guy free the chick if a girl don dey do like that no need of stressing yourself else she will keep downgrading the guy, op don't let her waste your precious time on earth
Yomieluv:
Can't even place anything on her attitude..

Why can't you go to her place to see things yourself,things might not be the way you think..

Confrontation is better than assumption.
Re: I Do Miss Her Even Though It Was A Deliberate Act by ajademola2000(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
We are in the 21st century and you still saying this? Whew! So if you love someone so much now and he breaks up with you then depression falls in, you would call the guy Babi water uh? Lol think my dear people go through depression when they are heartbroken it has nothing to do with Mami water
freecocoa:
How do you know that mami water have nothing to do with it? I am telling you as a former mami water worshipper and you are here talking about mentality.

It is called African mentality if you must know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Hard Whenever Am Talking To Girls Lately? / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / 22 Girly Things You Do That Turns Guys On 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.