Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows (728 Views)

Tv Show: Top Tv Series - Best Tv Shows Of 2018 Hd, Mp4 And 3gp Free Download / Best Apps To Watch Movies And Tv Shows? / 10 Most Talked About Moments On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by bufness(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
so this week shows like modeen family, empire and scandal
returns and also new movies like scream queen,the
muppets also come to screen and generally people have
gotten excited that their shows are returning back on tv.
According to data provided by Twitter, an amazing 21
million tweets have published between June 1st and
September 14th regarding the upcoming fall television
premieres, an increase of 34% from 2014. So which series
tops the list of television’s most tweeted about shows?, so
according to the stats they are:
1. Grey’s Anatomy: 2.2 million
2. Supernatural: 2.0 million
3. The Walking Dead: 1.9 million
4. The Vampire Diaries: 1.6 million
5. Once Upon a Time: 1.1 million
The most tweeted about new series is the season five of
FX’s American Horror Story: Hotel, which accumulated 1.1
million tweets. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is,
second on the list with 314 thousand tweets, while Scream
Queens (247K), Heroes Reborn (107K), and Supergirl (49K),
round out the top five.
so what movie are you guys excited about?
www.galvinggrey..com.ng/2015/09/the-five-most-tweeted-movie-shows.html?m=1
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by ammyluv2002(f): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Any list without "Games of throne" and "Empire" is incomplete #myopiniontho

2 Likes

Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by luvablesam(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Game of thrones and suits are both gaining fan bases world over. They should be on the list.

Lannisters always pay their debts

Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by bufness(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
luvablesam:
Game of thrones and suits are both gaining fan bases world over. They should be on the list.

Lannisters always pay their debts
game of thrones season is over, i mean series that are coming out
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by bufness(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
lol sure but got season is over am talking about series that are about to start
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by wx9Z: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Grey anatomy that started 2009 ? And no game of thrones ? Empire ? How to get away with murder ? Tyrant ? :s nawa oh. Who is talking about once upon a time ? Lol. Nice title but the list looks like it was created 4 years ago.
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by Talius(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The list is on series that are returning this week. GOT returns April 2016
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by bufness(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
wx9Z:
Grey anatomy that started 2009 ? And no game of thrones ? Empire ? How to get away with murder ? Tyrant ? :s nawa oh. Who is talking about once upon a time ? Lol. Nice title but the list looks like it was created 4 years ago.
lol lemme rephrase so that you will grab, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SERIES THAT ARE COMING OUT, I DONT MEAN NEW SERIES, AM TALKING BOUT SERIES THAT ARE COMING WITH NEW SEASON, game of thrones finished last month or so i fink, dyu expect twitter to be buzzing over a movie that its new season is scheduled to come out next year ni. maybe i should change the topic
Re: Five Most Talked About Returning Tv Shows by wx9Z: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
bufness:
lol lemme rephrase so that you will grab, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SERIES THAT ARE COMING OUT, I DONT MEAN NEW SERIES, AM TALKING BOUT SERIES THAT ARE COMING WITH NEW SEASON, game of thrones finished last month or so i fink, dyu expect twitter to be buzzing over a movie that its new season is scheduled to come out next year ni. maybe i should change the topic

Okay. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List The Best Four Xmas Movies You've Watched. / HEADIES Organizers Release Statement To Address The Drama That Happened / What Is The Best Camera For Video Shooting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.