Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops (2063 Views)

Mint LIKE NEW Laptops Available / Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by IamNat: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Good morning everyone,

I wana seek nairalander's opinion on getting a laptop system.
The kind of laptop i wana buy cost a bit more than my budget and i was adviced to opt for a UK-Used laptop. My concern is a UK-Used laptop worth it?

If i buy it,will it come with accessories and in carton or just the laptop alone.
And in general,how is the performance? Does it develop any fault earliar than the brand new?
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by 3direct: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Kiss tomtom
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by Cvesta(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamNat:
Good morning everyone,

I wana seek nairalander's opinion on getting a laptop system.
The kind of laptop i wana buy cost a bit more than my budget and i was adviced to opt for a UK-Used laptop. My concern is a UK-Used laptop worth it?

If i buy it,will it come with accessories and in carton or just the laptop alone.
And in general,how is the performance? Does it develop any fault earliar than the brand new?
It depends..some come with all factory packages,some do not...i have a dell Inspiron 17 with 8gb ram,1TB etc with all Accessories if you need one..less than a month of Use
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by IamNat: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cvesta:

It depends..some come with all factory packages,some do not...i have a dell Inspiron 17 with 8gb ram,1TB etc with all Accessories if you need one..less than a month of Use

Wao,would have love to just buy it but i don't have the money yet,looking at december,like how much would that have cost me.
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by calddon(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
you can get highend laptops at reasonable prices when you opt for a UK used, new laptops at similar budgets however will be of a lower spec. hope it helps
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by Cvesta(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=IamNat post=38335278]

Wao,would have love to just buy it but i don't have the money yet,looking at december,like how much would that have cost me.[/quote
85k at least being that it an AMD A10
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by Cvesta(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamNat:

Wao,would have love to just buy it but i don't have the money yet,looking at december,like how much would that have cost me.
83k.. AMD A10..has Radeon graphics too
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by IamNat: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cvesta:
83k.. AMD A10..has Radeon graphics too
Great! But i would have prefer it the more if its an Intel core i5.
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by Cvesta(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamNat:

Great! But i would have prefer it the more if its an Intel core i5.
..if you were ready to buy now..there certainly are core i5 and i7 laptops available
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by RobinHez(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Passing by with Jumia sales badge and laptops with warranty undecided
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by IamNat: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cvesta:
..if you were ready to buy now..there certainly are core i5 and i7 laptops available

Will get back to you whenever i'm ready then.
Re: Uk-used Laptops VS Brand New Laptops by Cvesta(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
IamNat:

Will get back to you whenever i'm ready then.
ok..my number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Neat HP Core I3 G6 UK Used 49k / Mtn Fast Link ( Are They A Cheat ? ) / My Thoughts On Lenovo Thinkpads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.