Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord (21226 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations / A Review Of Kiss Daniel New Era Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
The List consists of Artistes who have seized to record songs with their former producers. The list contains majorly splits that had significant effect on both or either of the parties involved ( artist and producer)

1) Burna Boy / Leriq - The Burna boy and Leriq music relatiobship under the Aristocrat records gave us mega hits like Run my race, like to party and the highly successful Debut album by Burna boy titled Life with leriq producing 80 percent of the album .

Following the split, Leriq has gone ahead to drop his debut,The Lost sounds while Burna boy has dropped a couple of singles,none of which had been able to meet up with his previous works with leriq and attain heavy hit status.

2) Iyanya / Dtunes - After a commercially unsuccesful first album,Iyanya teamed up with Dtunes to give us the Monster hit, Kukere which was followed up by Hits like Flavour,Your waist,sexy mama as well as 80 percent of the commercially successful sophomore album " Desire'

Since the Split,Dtunes has gone ahead to form difference ent with main act seantizzle and Iyanya has released a Triple Mg compilation album and A third album entitled Applaudise . many fans are still clamouring for a Reunion of these two acts as Dtunes is notably absent on iyanya's latest applaudise album.

3) Wizkid/Samklef - After the highly succesful Superstar album with hit songs like Dont Dull and Pakurumo produced by Samklef and successful Molowo noni collaboration, The Duo refused to be involved in any music track again.

Samklef later accused wizkid of ungratefulness which led to a mild drama on Twitter and even more probelms in the already strained relationship. Wizkid has gone ahead to float his starboy label with acts like legendary beats and maleekberry while samklef has since diversified into video directing and other fields.

4) 9ice/ Id Cabasa - A relationship that produced one of the best Nigerian Albums " Gongo Aso" and Tradition spanning mega hits like Street credibillty,Gongo Aso,Gbamu Gbamu and more,faced a serious probelm after Id Cabasa had only one production credit on 9ice double albums " Bashorun Gaa and Versus released in 2011

9ice went ahead to release A widely panned and commercially unsuccessful CNN and GRA album and Id Cabasa has been on the low ever since working on only selected tracks.

5) Dbanj / Donjazzy- After making hits upon hits such as Mega hit Oliver twist, Fall in love,Why me as well as Two Very Succesful albums,The Duo called their relationship quit which led to the collapse of the Mo hits records.
Dbanj went ahead to form Db records with brother, kayswitch & deevee as producer while Donjazzy formed mavins with additional signings of Dija,korede bello and reekado banks .

notable mentions

Timaya / Ksolo
Kcee / Del B

It is note worthy that some of these people are already back together working on new releases as fans anticipate and await their collaborstions again.

written by Iamsynord

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Anytime.....Anyday...It is DBANJ/JAZZY.

I pray them to do more collabos.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
1) Leriq and burna boy

2) Dbanj and Don jazzy

3) Wizkid and samklef

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2015
4) 9ice and I'd Cabasa

5) Iyanya and Dtunes

1 Like

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by wilybebsy(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1 and sarzcheesy grincheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1 and terry G

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce & tuface grin

6 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1 and Cobhams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Dqueenzy(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Dbanj/don jazzy any day

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg make una acknowledge the writer Oo ..bloggers abeg. Avoid plagiarism. Thanks.

" Telemundo" ft DFx drops soon

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by ellahzy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
nice list

meanwhile

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her
mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She
suddenly noticed that her mother had several
strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on
her black hair. She looked at her mother and
inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs
white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do
something wrong and make me cry or unhappy,
one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl thought about this revelation for a
while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of
grandma's hairs are white? grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
cc 2dice,Hatux .Softvio . Shockwave91., redcard1,dambrowndmf.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by 2dice(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Iamsynord:
cc 2dice,Hatux .Softvio . Shockwave91., redcard1,Danbrowndmf
well said Bro
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
wilybebsy:
Airforce1 and sarzcheesy grincheesy
lol
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by softvio(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
KCee/Del B........ Tuface/OJB Jezreel....Vector/Da Piano.....Olamide/ID Cabasa......Asa/Cobhams......Ice Prince/Chopstix

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by danbrowndmf(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nice write up bro. I miss Dagrin and Sossick also.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Nice write up bro.
I miss Dagrin and Sossick also.

that combo was mad !"" Pon pon pon ..Baba I dey work on my blog Oo..Abeg we gats talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Shebarh(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's only donJazzy/Dbanj that ah know
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
softvio:
KCee/Del B........ Tuface/OJB Jezreel....Vector/Da Piano.....Olamide/ID Cabasa......Asa/Cobhams......Ice Prince/Chopstix

iceprince still dey work with chopstix naw

1 Like

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oga Seun,pls something have to be done about this naijaloaded issue .They are always stealing posts and topics from Nairaland.

pls people how do I report naijaloaded ?? Their plagiarism is getting out of hand.Despite my various pleas to them, they have not heeded and keep duplicating others work without permission ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Shebarh(f): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol
abi na
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Lilshorecords(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol
baba mi. Whr hv u bn na?? Really miss you here o
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by softvio(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

iceprince still dey work with chopstix naw
e don tey check am wella.. Na Tekno,DreyBeatz,TMXO,E Kelly even L37
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by wilybebsy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

lol
i realy miss dem
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
wilybebsy:
i realy miss dem
Sunny Ade / Ebenezer obey
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
Lilshorecords:
baba mi. Whr hv u bn na?? Really miss you here o

Been trying to work .My new single Telemundo ft DFx and my music blog. Watch out for Telemundo ft DFx

I day twitter sha @Iamsynord
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Lilshorecords(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Iamsynord:

Been trying to work some. tthings out. How u ??
just here. All will be well
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lilshorecords:
just here. All will be well
amen
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by omusiliyu(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okay... What of Tu face and Keke Ogungbemi
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by Richie0974: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord by JumpingChicken(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
I only want to see M.I and Kendrick Lemar.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsomeness And Sexiness Of Black Men / Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] / Patrick Elis' Wife And His Daughter Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.