Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues (69629 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
queenstana:
Pls house, I am a Part-time student and I av registered make payment online dis week for my exclusion certificat but showing is in process. Pls how long does it takes for d letter to be ready for print out cos I need it urgently. Help a sister

Sorry dear! I never meant 2 mislead u as @Hephhemcomputer thought. I mistakenly gave u d steps to be used to collect exemption cert. instead of exclusion cert. Try 2 be checking ur dashboard because whenever it s ready, u will surely know.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:

People that are not experience have no reason to be misleading you.

If you are part time students, after your online registration, you get a reply 'is processing'. You'll then wait until after the close of online registration.

When those that are going to camp start printing their call up letters, that is when you can print your exclusion certificate.

Hope you will find this useful.

I sincerely agree wt u bro. I hav no reason 2 mislead her at all being inexperinced as u thought. Nobody is above mistakes.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
sirpelu:
Date of birth issue ogundelepelumi042@gmail.com

Check ur mail
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zauma:

bazaume@gmail.com
Check ur mail nd reply asap.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Giftez: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
glo4ever:
ple am having date of birth issue,this is my email chikason06@gmail.com,thank u

tell me how can I change it

the date that is on my waec is 1989 and that is my real year that I use even in my sch and the approved senate list that I check was with 1989 and now during my registration online I saw 1987 ,ple help me out I want to change it, tnx
Don't just bother urself as u can correct it in camp.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by abdulmumini60(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2016
date of birth issue abdulmumini60@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by sambrovic(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Dob #abatansamuel@ymail.Com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Bestie0309(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
abdulmumini60:
date of birth issue
abdulmumini60@gmail.com

Pls mine is greater than 30 and hs bn submitted.

Cc : sambrovic
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by ngezeck(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls if anyone have the solution to exemption pls indicate so I can contact u. thanks
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Bestie0309(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
ngezeck:
Pls if anyone have the solution to exemption pls indicate so I can contact u. thanks

Pls quote me if u c anybody
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by herdhewalhe: 2:58am On Oct 25, 2016
My mail is haadeleye@student.lautech.edu.ng
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by koolsnoop2(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2016
D O B n exemption certificate issue. my email koolsnoop2@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by doublezero7(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Meade Concepts
presents

Straight To Camp Bus Services

You're welcomed to the 4th #StraightToCamp project! Meade Concepts would be transporting prospective corps members to 20 states for the 2016 Batch B orientation program! All buses would be taking PCM's straight to their orientation camps...safely and on time too!

For more informations and enquiries,

Call/WhatsApp: 08175880377
BBM: 7AF49EE5

#StraightToCamp #B16 #ComfortAndSafety

Kindly Re-BC...Thank you

Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
date of birth...this is my email stalloncruiz@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by sseunth(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
If you want tofjfhxhfj
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Samdemmy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
D.O.B issue: samdemmy@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by jydeskill1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
DOB issue. Jydeskill@gmail.com.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Ameh1996(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
I read frm news dat anyone who wants to correct his date of birth should visit his own institution and apply for it. Without going for that will dat ur method still possible
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Adesuwag(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you have any issues/challenges with your DOB. Do contact me for rectification.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by skolab4(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2016
I'm having exemption is in process issue ,,is there any solution? mail Olabanjisikiru@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Adesuwag(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2016
skolab4:
I'm having exemption is in process issue ,,is there any solution? mail Olabanjisikiru@gmail.com
what is your DOB? I'd reply everyone here except you have something different to solve.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by armynartt: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Exemption issue pls help armynartt@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Adesuwag(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2016
armynartt:
Exemption issue pls help armynartt@gmail.com
what's the challenge?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Ola4luv: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2016
DOB issue... Email. Horlickzy@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Adesuwag(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Ola4luv:
DOB issue... Email. Horlickzy@gmail.com
what's the challenge you are having?
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by elonna83: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
date of birth issue, elonnajustine455@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Switup: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
DOB issues. dswitee@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by Ameh1996(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2016
There's news dat nysc has gave directive before you do change of date of birth, you have to write to your institution where you graduated. If dat is the case now, can someone does the change of date of birth as you said without following what nysc said.
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by opyee19(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Giftez:
Hi PCM,
If u encountered any problem regarding the issues of date of birth or exemption cert. being processed while doing ur nysc online registration, kindly contact me tru 08053073862 or u drop ur email add here 4 a quick response. I had d same issue but it has bn successfully rectified.

Tanx.
opyee19@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by opyee19(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Giftez:
If u see exemption cert. being processed on ur dashboard, contact me thru ds email add: giftez888@gmail.com

There is a guaranteed solution both for waec and neco cert. DOB.
Exemption being process
Re: NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues by herdhewalhe: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Herdhewalhe1@gmail.com excemption issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.