Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46157 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senators-we-wont-change-our-opinion-of-saraki/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
1 Amori Ighoyota (Delta Central)PDP
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
4 Emmanuel Paulker (Bayelsa Central)PDP
5 Ogola Foster (Bayelsa West) PDP
6 Rose Oko (Cross River North) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP
8 Clifford Ordia ( Edo Central)PDP
9 Gershom Henry Bassey (Cross River South) PDP
10 Bassey Albert Akpan (Akwa North East)PDP

South East
1 Theodore Orji (Abia Central) PDP
2 Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North) PDP
3 Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East) PDP
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP
6 Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)PDP
7 Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) PDP

South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central) APC

North Central
1 Abdulrahman Abubakar (Kogi East) APC
2 Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North) PDP
3 Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (Niger East) APC
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC
5 Rafui Ibrahim (Kwara South) APC

North East
1 Isa Hamma Missau (Bauchi Central)APC

North West
1 Kabiru Gaya (Kano Central) APC
2 Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto North)APC
3 Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto South).APC
4 Kaura Tijjani (Famfara North)APC

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Front page
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by sammyj: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
If this story is true then Nolly wood should act a new movie called Saraki PDP and the twenty nine thieves !!! grin grin

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by luvmijeje(f): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Shameless and disgraceful Sinators.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015
sammyj:
If this story is true then Nolly wood should act a new movie called Saraki and the twenty nine thieves !!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Agbaletu: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2015
South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central)PDP APC

Fixed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
The last time i checked Saraki is Fulani/Yoruba and a muslim. South south people should call our senators to order. we are not the defender of corruption

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by omenka(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Thieves giving moral and physical support to their fellow thief.

Nice.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Agbaletu:

Fixed

Thank you. it has be corrected
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
The last time i checked Saraki is Fulani/Yoruba and a muslim. South south people should call our senators to order. we are not the defender of corruption

"South-south" man is talking

6 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

"South-south" man is talking

I am south south from Edo central senatorial district. The PDP stronghold of Edo State even though i do not support PDP. Our people supported PDP because of anthony Anenih and also because of minister of works under GEJ who is from my town. The only senator from edo state in that list is from my senatorial district. You can go and check my profile since 2011 i joined Nairaland.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:

Nice.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by donphilopus: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

I am south south from Edo central senatorial district. The PDP stronghold of Edo State even though i do not support PDP. Our people supported PDP because of anthony Anenih and also because of minister of works under GEJ who is from my town. The only senator from edo state in that list is from my senatorial district. You can go and check my profile since 2011 i joined Nairaland.

They don't always believe that anyone who doesn't support PDP is from the South-South. This same TonyeBarcanista who now supports them was once tagged Yoruba because he didn't support his fellow Ijaw-man then and PDP. Now they proudly call him Ijaw because he supports PDP. I've been called Yoruba most time on this forum. Little wonder Jonathan and DSP called PDP an Ijaw-Party while others now see it as a regional party!

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by erunz(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2015
CHIEF CLIFFORD ORDIA, GOD BLESS YOU. WE ESAN AND SS ARE BORN WARRIORS, WE HATE OPPRESSION, IMPUNITY, DECEPTION AND ARE VERY WISE TO LOOK AT A BROADER PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY SARAKI. WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SARAKI AS SP.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by abu12: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by erunz(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND

37 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by dialfa: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.

14 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by viktagorion: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.

It is a good thing that finally theodore Orji has been liked with somethin positive!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Splashme: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Better analysis, OP
If Saraki and about ten senators defect to PDP, then APC don lose senate to PDP be that

10 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
dialfa:
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.

Saraki is not yoruba

10 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by erunz(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.
WITH ALL THE ALLEGATION AGAINST AMAECHI WHAT IS BUHARI WAITING FOR, TO PROBE HIM. IMAGINE KWAKWANSO ALSO GOING TO COURT TO STOP THE EFCC FROM ARRESTING HIM. TIMIPERE SYLVA THAT IS STILL FACING CORRUPTION CHARGES IS REPRESENTING APC IN THE NEXT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN BAYELSA. IN AS MUCH AS I WANT SARAKI TO COME CLEAN ON THIS. I LIKE THE SUPPORT HE'S GETTING FROM THE SENATE. IT WANT TO SEE HOW APC INTEND TO IMPEACH SARAKI

18 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by greatestman(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:

Nice.

Can you mention anyone that is not a thief in this 8th Senate? Everybody is corrupt as long as this recycled thiefs becomes the legislators. I hate shallow thinking people. Before you said anything tell me who is a saint among these legislators? Anybody that does not appeal to your so called saint party has become a thief automatically. Continue God is watching you in 3D.

10 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by viktagorion: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is a good thing that finally theodore Orji has been liked with somethin positive!!
Orji linked with something positive? You must be a comedian.

25 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Orji linked with something positive? You must be a comedian.

He is a comedian for sure

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by SUBWAY101(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Now we know the true slave in Nigeria. What a shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
WITH ALL THE ALLEGATION AGAINST AMAECHI WHAT IS BUHARI WAITING FOR, TO PROBE HIM. IMAGINE KWAKWANSO ALSO GOING TO COURT TO STOP THE EFCC FROM ARRESTING HIM. TIMIPERE SYLVA THAT IS STILL FACING CORRUPTION CHARGES IS REPRESENTING APC IN THE NEXT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN BAYELSA. IN AS MUCH AS I WANT SARAKI TO COME CLEAN ON THIS. I LIKE THE SUPPORT HE'S GETTING FROM THE SENATE. IT WANT TO SEE HOW APC INTEND TO IMPEACH SARAKI

i agree that all thieves should go to Jail. But it is still better for 10 thieves out of 100 thieves to go to jail than allowing all the 100 thieves to go free

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.