Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (54916 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Kayit(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2015
It a normal thing. Many people did the same before you. If you really love her, you can make her quit. I bet you in 2-3 year (if she want to be with you) you'll not see her as such.
NB: fallow your heart and not what people say. If you've gone ahead with ur heart the forum wouldn't have known.

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Stoical: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice sense of humor ... grin grin grin grin
admax:
The devil is doing atilogwu dance with his destiny
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by seraphine(f): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2015
ALAN POZA?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by ojosam29: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2015
strange love in operation
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by veritas2001: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
You need Christ first (sleeping with a prostitute the very day you met)
Receive Him into your life
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Seycy(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Story for the gods
. I sight u joor. Iranu abasha
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Chris95(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Pu**y must be serious..
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by lollylee: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2015
aba you don finish am shocked u de say u wan win am for christ best thing be co cooll
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by lollylee: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
[quote It a normal thing.[/quote]
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by lollylee: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2015
aba Kayit It a normal thing. se he be in ur dreams it be normal thing embarassed kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Kayit
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
sureboy4eva:
It only takes divine intervention to stop a woman from prostituting or doing runs. Women see it as their last hope for survival. So if any man decides to turn a woman from this he should have a better offer for her that wld totally change her orientation and image. What is damages is damaged it would only tk a few years to redeem back a good image if truly she sincerely wants to stop. Then help change her environment. Get her a stuff that fetches daily income at least to get her clothes, food on her table. Etc. If not the moment she lacks any she is going to retrace her steps. She will still keep the contacts of her clients. Women really need jesus. God really made aa mistake not putting a central lock on their private parts.private part should be for jst one man, And to be a passage for ur off-springs and not a business tool.

Hehehehehe!

Belivers of the 'Nigerian' god grin
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by litaninja(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2015
You went to prostitute ? With God's word? You slept with her? With God's word?
Is ifa playing Zuma on your mobile phone?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Bamz(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Mznaett:
The word of God iyaf suffer for some people hand o chai!
Na pple like dz guy go dey drag position for hell~fire aswearshocked

They'd use God's word as a means to do sh!t with 'em ladies fvnny enough they'd even back~up their false and silly interest on "God showed me last night" that you'd be my wifeundecided

I know am not d only one that have encountered the ilks of this self~acclaimed preacher

You no even get small pikin conscience sef U close eyes dey drill d honeywell and now d magical power don dey torment ur soul buhahahahahahahahaha now U come dey think of lubbishgrin U neva chi chumchin my brother

Myfriend,,I'd advise you start now to think of how ur punishment in hell 'd be like cuz U're done fortongue

Madam self righteous,

Who made you a judge over him?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by zynzyn(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Impossible itself is saying I'm possible smiley

Haven't an idea af how that could be done tho

But common sense tells me what about promising her a better life ?

That he could rescue her from that harl.otry den?

So far the chick aint a proud sl.ut like someone I used to know(on NL), she'll probably agree

N.B; What can't money do or undo? Tha Nigga must be ready to part with a whole lot a money smiley

The rest af tha story ; her reformation and rebirth would continue from here wink

I sorry for any man that feel he can reform a woman by marrying her!

When she refuse to change, u go hear: "I force u to marry me??!"
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
You really want to win her for Christ then get him involved, meet him in the place of prayer. Remember that we wrestle not against physical things but spiritual powers....
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by katyeee(f): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
She will not listen to u...because u will cheat on her with other oloshos....
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Gbengageorge: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pure rubbish, she will use your house as olosho headquarters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.