Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned (66410 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Be Warned! That Rice Could Be Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by MrMcJay(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
It remaineth not only Coke, but includeth Teem, Mirinda and La Casera.

Veryily I say unto you, thou openeth these drinks and there escapeth no gas from the bottle thereof.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by MrBLING(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shocking!!

But if this is not Nigeria, we should be careful not to give some people fresh ideas.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by 1love4all: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
wicked world.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by crazygod(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
As far as no be origin, make dem jst stay their lane.

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by iykofias(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
man must wack
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
dainformant:
People should be careful of what they take into their bodies...This is the irritating condition fake Coca-Cola products are being manufactured by scammers whose sole aim is to make excess poison from what they sell...This photos have gone viral since they were released online..the location of the fake company is unknown but some say it may be in Lagos while others argue that the products were manufactured in other parts of Africa and not Nigeria...Whichever place they are produced, we all need to just apply caution to avoid poisoning....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/be-careful-of-what-you-drink-see-how.html
Not in Nigeria that brick wall is a southern Africa thing.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by delishpot: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na wa

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by damton(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some Nigerians can be extremely desperate. They have little value for life in their quest to make money.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
dainformant:
People should be careful of what they take into their bodies...This is the irritating condition fake Coca-Cola products are being manufactured by scammers whose sole aim is to make excess poison from what they sell...This photos have gone viral since they were released online..the location of the fake company is unknown but some say it may be in Lagos while others argue that the products were manufactured in other parts of Africa and not Nigeria...Whichever place they are produced, we all need to just apply caution to avoid poisoning....

ʎәuoɯ ɟo әɯɐu әɥʇ uı llɐ ʇɔnpoɹd әʞɐɟ бuıllәs

˙әʌɐɥ әʍ әldoәd ɔıɹɐqɹɐq ɥɔns
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by rabonni(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm i just drank one
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by olanshi: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
I already quit drinking anything in pet bottles.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by sukkot: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
its not nigeria. those hands are south american or chinese

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by emekz1: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
The perpetrators of this evil act needs rehabilitation
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by vickylinco(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
this may not be in Nigeria
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
God !!! shocked shocked
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ejeh121(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Share a coke with Amina
Share a coke with Zainab
Share a coke with blablablabla
Nigerians are wicked btw what hand nah bleaching abi nah oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by magabounce(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
[size=30pt]OLODUMARE!!!![/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by engrjacuzzi: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
goodbye to cocacola products. I will remain on water till the end of the age.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by UpLoyo: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
This is my humble suggestion before these hustlers are thrown into the dudgeon.

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.

You are joking right? Do you even need to debate if the product would be deem harmful? Didn't you see the pics, so because if doesn't kill anyone then the guy should walk for breaking in law at least Saraki stole billions? What has their crime gotta do with a thieving senator. This is apples and oranges dude. A thief is a thief doesn't matter how much is stolen, jail should be the next bus stop and some cases death.

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by passionate88: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
That's why I don't feel any pity for them when they are caught.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by edward1984(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
WTF? see how dirty the environment is
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
This is my humble suggestion before these hustlers are thrown into the dudgeon.

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.
exactly what i am tell my friends here, who ever is doing this is a genius on his own.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by chynergy1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
its a pity.
but this is not nigeria. the red brick wall is not common in nigeria. the heating system, pipes, and
the location is most likely a basement of a building.

generally, this is bad. God save his people.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by RexTramadol1: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Innovation
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by richkol(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
From my analysis of the picture, I can say to large extent that this factory is not in Nigeria. The pepsi crate in the first picture has never been used and it is not in use in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by danjndalye(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ashe wayi barau ma mutum me? chai by 🔥 fire by force naija we most do photocopy. someone project to claim that is our future? are no get sit to 😁 😁 😁 😁
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Rilwon: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
shocked chai
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by bareal(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why u all acting like u are not familier with Onitsha and Aba? not suprised at all cos anything goes down there!
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by joehis2013: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrBLING:
Shocking!!

But if this is not Nigeria, we should be careful not to give some people fresh ideas.

This is actually very common in nigeria and the affected companies are left to fight adulterators.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by neki6chuks: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
No be oyibo man hand I see for dee?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
I doubt if this is Nigeria. I can bet my money the hand in the picture belongs to a Chinese.
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by j4sure(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Show us their faces
dainformant:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.