Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned (66397 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Be Warned! That Rice Could Be Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by iguita: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2015
It looks more like somewhere out of Nigeria. Look at the hands of those carry the containers, look at the walls. I doubt if this is in Nigeria
Idrismusty97:
Let me help you out OP, That place is definitely Somewhere in the South East. If not then is done by citizens of the Kingdom of Biafra. Did i guessed right?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2015
haryomikun:

No problm bro. Av listened to it and it seems good. Its been listed as one of the tracks in my next mixx. Dropping mid october
Thanks so much
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayobase(m): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2015
haryomikun:

Trust me bro... A great tracklist doesn't make a great mixtape. The only way you could get sure is by listening to it first. It could be quite hazardous(instead of mixing the songs, the DJ could run between the songs grin ) to try to hire a DJ without listening to a sample of his mixtape first.
Its only 30mb bro. You could give me your view on it after you've heard it. Constructive criticism will also be appreciated bro

Downloaded and listening to it.

It is what I expected.

My observation so far:

1. I heard where you had to incease the tempo within Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite track
2.The entrance of Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything wasn't smooth enough.
3. Your ending - fading the song out would have been better, not just abruptly - maybe na new style sha! wink

Well, it takes a DJ/Music lover to observe those, the ignorant dancers care/know not!

Piece of Advice:
You can do less of fading in and out, and do more cutting and joining - It helps when you are mixing songs of 3/4 beat and 4/4 beat.

And where I had to shake body:

Kiss Daniel - Laye - I just ove that song

1 Like

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by laykhorn(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gee001:
And to think I was actually drinking my coke jejely before clicking on this thread*pukes cry
Gee! Long time now. I mailed you numerous times but to no avail. Good to know you're good sha

Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by laykhorn(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gee001:
And to think I was actually drinking my coke jejely before clicking on this thread*pukes cry
Gee! Long time now. I mailed you numerous times but to no avail. Good to know you're good sha
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayobase(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
haryomikun:

I swear to God, u re a fvcking dope nigga grin ... Everything you listed out I knew those were the problems in the mixtape... Covert problems tho. Others don't always notice. Anyways lemme reply you on all your points
1. I dont have patience for slow songs as a matter of fact. That's y I increased the tempo to match that of my woman my everything. The BPM of my wande coal my favorite is 105.00 and I had to increase it a bit to match that of my woman my everything wich is 112.00.
Its actually a problem I actually love bro grin . That's y in d mixtape you only see three 'slow but dope' songs(as I call them) then the next one is averagely fast( Expensive shit,,, Thank God you didn't notice when I was increasing the tempo in that one grin) Next tym wen increasing tempo I promise I'll be more covert.

2. I know and immediately I heard d mismatch in the sounds, I rectified the mistake. If you listen further you'll see there was mismatch about 7 seconds into the song. Thats y I told you I don't have patience for slow songs.

3. Well, that was because I had problems with my mixtape size before. My first mixtape was 70mb large and a lot of people complained. On the day I created this solo birthday mixtape, that was when I discovered the secret to reducing an audio file to as much as 30mb without reduction in audio quality. The original file actually is 94mb. So the thing is, when I was already at gbese, I just checked the tym and wen I saw 1hr 6 mins I was just like 'oh boy, make the size of this file no large ohh'. That was y I stopped abruptly. Its nt a new style from DJs bro. Lol. M just starting the career sef.

True tho, only one person noticed the increase in tempo in my villa. Apart from that, he didn't notice anything else. However I knew sum1 who listened well would observe the others you listed...

Loool. Actually a guy even told me I even dropped the level of d way he was dancing when I changed to laye from efejoku. I wonder how that was the part you had to shake body lol. Coz the dance hall music started from bobo down to efejoku.

Besides, I don't really get d 3/4 music and 4/4 music stuff you mean. I have an idea of wat u mean tho. Just am not sure and I'd love u 2 expatiate on it...

Happy sunday bro smiley

Lol.

1. You are gonna need to get used to slow music. Train yourself with all genres, and other tribal songs. It helps DJ career.

Sometimes, you might not need to try hard before satisfying your employer. I remember a DJ that had to play Osadebe songs without syncing. He got happily paid.

Many DJ try to impress, and most often fall out of favour with the employer. Endeavour to know what the payer likes and dance around his/her centre of interest. Creativity comes in here. Of every show, you have 1 or more potential customers or none.

And when mixing, increasing BPM of a song is the best choice than slowing down as we all know. Thus endeavour to always make sure BPM of cued incoming track is not higher than the current one.

It is better you sync an incoming song before playing. This would have solved the point where u had to increase while on play.

2. Explaining 3/4 songs and 4/4 songs.
Tracks like aye, dorobucci, woju, almighty father thank you are 3/4 (worror) based on beat counting. It is impossible to smoothly blend with 4/4 tracks like ashimepeyin, jeje, what shall we say unto the Lord (hightlife) without cutting.

3. You are gonna make a very good DJ. Just try don't make your priority. Work harder, explore and learn from whoever. I can observe you are not the proud type.

I like your audio signature on ur mix, but endeavour to use less of effects.

4. I am a music lover, the song that works for me while reading might not work when walking........and there are tracks that trigger me no matter the mood-laye is one of them.

Many tracks today are not even soul edifying.....just junk of words on nice beat and music is served.

5. With what software did u compress your audio files? Format Factory?

Hope u had a great day today?
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayoto1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayoto1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Horrible
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by ayobase(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wanna quote u but....
Re: How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned by omokayode9258(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2018
sincerely u just expressed wht i hv in mind
Ghandi12:
This is my humble suggestion before these hustlers are thrown into the dudgeon.

NAFDAC should take a sample of the product and conduct a thorough laboratory analysis. If this product is harmful for human consumption they should advise the court appropriately on a commensurate punishment. But if this product passed some level of human consumption test they should recommend humane approaches of discouraging product counterfeiting and helping honest entrepreneurs of achieve their goals.

Please hustlers with venial wrongdoings should be reformed and not killed for trying to survive.

Imagine! If Saraki with no recorded of serious hustles can boast of Billions of Naira and there is still no certainty he is penitent what moral ground do we have to continue sending petty thieves and hustlers to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.