Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (25902 Views)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by missmary(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
cry
Most People are scared of getting married.. Because of their mother in laws but what i don't get is.. Why is there bad blood between most of these set of people?

For God's sake why will A MIL slap her DIL?
Calling her a home breaker?
Why?

Some people secretly wish their husband's mother should die before they get married.. Awful prayer but they are saving their head... Why would mothers feel the wives are taking their sons away?...

Why do MIL like to show supremacy over their DIL?

Why?

Lets hear all opinions on this matter

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
I knew you were still going to come up with................... RABBITCH ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by missmary(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I knew you were still going to come up with................... RABBITCH ! cheesy

You guys don't suffer it as long as you have money but for the ladies everything they do is wrong..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Hedybee(f): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by sinaj(f): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Most MIL think d DIL has come to steal her son's love nd attention from her smiley

D jealousy is a natural thing though, coz I also get jealous whenever my broda uses his gf pic for d d.p tongue

Buh Itz nt something dat should result to fight or quarrel

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by mega147: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op, na u dem slap? what is ya relationship with the slapper and the slappee? If u no want MIL wahala, marry man wey e mama don die.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by falconey(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
mega147:
Op, na u dem slap? what is ya relationship with the slapper and the slappee? If u no want MIL wahala, marry man wey e mama don die.

LWKM ahahahahahahahahhaha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by jonaifame22(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
The problem is the man in their life who happens to be the son of one and the husband of the other

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Chidexter(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
*Whistles out of thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by hisgrace090: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
The major issue is that of greed and selfishness among people. many never see their son or daughter in law as a partner to their son or daughter, but rather as fraud.

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Shebarh(f): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
The mother still wanna claim ownership of her son angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by loswhite(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
The mother still wanna claim ownership of her son angry..Sometimes ah do pray for the Mil to die before ah even meet her son.. Awful prayer but sometimes it's the best
I believe you have a brother, so someone else is also praying for your mother to die all because he wants to marry your brother... undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Shebarh(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
loswhite:
I believe you have a brother, so someone else is also praying for your mother to die all because he wants to marry your brother... undecided
that was why ah said awful prayer..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by IamLEGEND1: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
mega147:

Lobatan! THREAD CLOSED grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
The mother still wanna claim ownership of her son angry..Sometimes ah do pray for the Mil to die before ah even meet her son.. Awful prayer but sometimes it's the best

You're so unmarriable ah swear !

So, u dey pray say mk u kpai be4 ur son do wedding be dat Olodo!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
sinaj:
Most MIL think d DIL has come to steal her son's love nd attention from her smiley

D jealousy is a natural thing though, coz I also get jealous whenever my broda uses his gf pic for d d.p tongue

Buh Itz nt something dat should result to fight or quarrel

Its like d blood af my sis runs tru ur vein on dat dp ish cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Shebarh(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You're so unmarriable ah swear !

So, u dey pray say mk u kpai be4 ur son do wedding be dat Olodo!
Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Its like d blood af my sis runs tru ur vein on dat dp ish cheesy
lol she gets jealous too? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
sinaj:
lol she gets jealous too? grin
Very xplosive at it a pirry her bf cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:

I say amen to your prayer. However, be prepared to die before any of your sons gets married. wink grin

32 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Shebarh(f): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

I say amen to your prayer. However, be prepared to die before any of your sons get married. wink grin
You are nothing but a big anuofia... Iranu abasha angry

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by lilmax(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
missmary:
For God's sake why will A MIL slap her DIL?
i like this part

@op whats your advice here,what should DILS do when they recieve it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
You are nothing but a big anuofia... Iranu abasha angry
are you afraid? cheesy.....he is only acting on your word

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.