Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (25907 Views)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
You are nothing but a big anuofia... Iranu abasha angry

I may be an anuofia but:

Iranu is wanting your MIL dead before you marry her son.

Abasha is the thought of you moulding young lives after you have wished their grandma dead. kiss

Isn't it ironic that you don't want to die before your sons marry but you don't mind and would, in fact, be glad at the dead of your yet to be known MIL? You are the disgusting one on this thread. kiss grin

What exactly would you be contributing to the man's life that his mother hasn't contributed a million times more? If it's sex, he would most likely have got better before settling down with you and your severely desecrated train tunnel of a vagiina. You are bringing nothing he cannot do without and you want his mother dead and I'm the anuofia? I wish there was a way to show your comment to all your potential boyfriends so they see what sort of animal they want to consider wifing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Neverquit(f): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
1) The man has to be assertive with massaging the egos of the 2 ladies

2) Intolerance from both sides.

Ladies, it's quite ridiculous to expect your husband's mother not to come over to see her son. Haba shocked

That woman was responsible for making him fit for you to marry. Now that things are going well for him, you expect her to not enjoy the fruit of her labor? Fear God oo.

MIL (and future MIL): treat your DIL like your own daughter or niece.

What some women don't understand is a man with a healthy relationship with his mother will treat you like a queen. So encourage and nurture that healthy relationship. You'll be the one to reap the benefits.

Cherish your MIL. You too will be a MIL.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Pidggin(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
MIL lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
The poster above me just spoke the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Pidggin(f): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
The poster above me just spoke the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Very xplosive at it a pirry her bf cheesy

Lwkmd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by stcool(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am Coming! make Oga wake up first...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Efostick(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who knows

……………………………………………………

check out 7 awesome movies you might have missed here...

http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/09/7-awesome-movies-you-might-have-missed/
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na una still be una worse enemy. How many times husbands and fathers in-law dey fight or quarrel?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by bamac(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
All boils down to the fact that WOMAN are problematic in nature, they(the women) know this too..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Naff24(f): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
mega147:
Op, na u dem slap? what is ya relationship with the slapper and the slappee? If u no want MIL wahala, marry man wey e mama don die.
Slapper nd slappee.. I gbadua am grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by seangy4konji: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na so i nearly forget the rice weh i deh cook for fire....

Make 7.45 reach make i go watch arsenal play jare...

I tire no be small ooo...
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Captainswag225(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
The mother still wanna claim ownership of her son angry..Sometimes ah do pray for the Mil to die before ah even meet her son.. Awful prayer but sometimes it's the best
dont u think the mother in law and daugher in law should both have equal ownership of the son/husband?
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
if the husband handles it well there would be no problem.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by lonelydora: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
"I too know" from both parties. Mothers trying to show their DIL that her son owns the house while DIL trying to show the mother that she as a wife owns the house.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Shebarh(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont u think the mother in law and daugher in law should both have equal ownership of the son/husband?
They should v equal ownership.. but most times selfishness won't allow the mother or the daughter inlaw
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's daughters-in-law not daughter-in-laws.

I think it's a general female idiosyncrasy. Anywhere there are two women who contend for similar things(in this case, the attention of the man), disagreement is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Tobium1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
De same way u will behave to ur DIL wen u becom a mother
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by orobs93(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
B
IamLEGEND1:

Bros abeg which app be dis?
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
missmary:
cry

Some people secretly wish their husband's mother should die before they get married.. Awful prayer but they are saving their head...

Those praying this prayer should know that their own mother MUST die before their brother marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by onismate: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
The mother still wanna claim ownership of her son angry..Sometimes ah do pray for the Mil to die before ah even meet her son.. Awful prayer but sometimes it's the best
You think is the best thing? That means the woman that will marry your unborn son is currently dancing skelewu on your head, were ever she will be now before God sends her to earth, she will be praying for you to die quick before she would marry your son.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well from the way i see it, Women love to control men, So the mother having controlled her husband doesn't want any lady controlling her son, obviously the wife wants control and priority over the husband. so the conflicts ensue however that doesn't mean its applicable to all though, but really it's surprising, they should be helping each other build a stronger family.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by loswhite(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
that was why ah said awful prayer..
You added "sometimes it's the best" how can u even think of it?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by tyconcepts(f): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Plz what app is this that displays ur lyrics?

Thanks as u share.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by flokii: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
missmary:
cry
Most People are scared of getting married.. Because of their mother in laws but what i don't get is.. Why is there bad blood between most of these set of people?

For God's sake why will A MIL slap her DIL?
Calling her a home breaker?
Why?

Some people secretly wish their husband's mother should die before they get married.. Awful prayer but they are saving their head... Why would mothers feel the wives are taking their sons away?...

Why do MIL like to show supremacy over their DIL?

Why?

Lets hear all opinions on this matter

I've noticed that Women are possessive and usually get jealous of one another...

Unlike we guys... they can't overlook most mistakes and get very emotional about everything..

@OP you might become a MIL someday... then you'll see that you all are like that..
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by maxwellogbonna: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mind u! Is not all mother inlaw that behave that way, secondly it depend on the daughter inlaw behavior, every good daughter inlaw we like to make a good relationship with her mother inlaw.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by softandmoist(f): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
A lot.
A lot is wrong, and until we change our african mentality of nosiness and not respecting boundaries, it won't stop.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by cruzyteejay(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
It all start from the first meeting of the both,whatever happens that day will determine the future relationship between the both(my opinion though)
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by dblaisepascal(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
I have a mother, I have a wife'' my wife is closer to my mum than me. if u as a lady is well mannered, respect ur mother inlaw''s opinion, and if ur mother inlaw is matured enough to tolerate ur flues, I don't see why there should be conflict.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by whisperj: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

I say amen to your prayer. However, be prepared to die before any of your sons get married. wink grin
Very apt response. I bet she didn't think of it in this manner before typing.
Re: What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? by abe4kom: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Someone will also pray that you die before she meets your son.
And pray your son is not the randy type that wants to marry at 18.
Shebarh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / Son-In-Law Impregnates His Mother-In-Law / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.