Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident (54720 Views)

New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / 4 Die In Motor Accident On Umuahia-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Photos) / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Kaybee14(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is sad. May Allah grant him & other people who lost their life in the accident Al-Janah Firdaous. May Allah comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Dimsteel(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
RIP
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by ooshinibos: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
this road has claimed to many lives , when is the Govt gonna fixed it
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by elvisdaniels(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
RIP
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by afolayangs(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
He was ma lecture at the University of Ilorin between 2002 and 2004.

I was surprised he had risen to a very high rank officer before his death. my heart is with his family. Rest In Peace Sir.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by bamac(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace.... May God grant our muslim brothers and sister safe trip to their destinations this salah period...

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by afolayangs(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
ma broad. government only seems to fix what they need. it seems they needed air than road.
ooshinibos:
this road has claimed to many lives , when is the Govt gonna fixed it
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
I remember the day i traveled by air to Abuja and decided to catch fun by coming back to Lagos by road,that day i swore that i will never travel by road again.

Yes no means of travelling is really safe but our roads are death trap and just to go to ibadan this crazy thing happened. Na wa
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by efilefun(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
When you have peace of mind, you look healthy
pappilo:
This chap doesnt even look like he is 40 yet unless that is his 14yr old son pictured.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by tendermind: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai what a tragic news. May their souls rest in peace amen.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by RobinHez(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
DiegoNakel:
God protect me and loved ones during this ember period. Like my post if you wish the same for your household and loved ones !!!!

Smbh undecided
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by omoluabi001(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
The moment I got the news of your death, it was as if am still dreaming on the comfort of my bed....Then the reality start setting in...you Have indeed been called upon by ur Creator and u answered the call with your son. Tears flow like a summer spring in my eyes ...I couldn't believe it at first...you teach us the value of Islam, the ethics of a Good muslim...What is expected of a Good Muslim.... Ohh!! u made us a Good and sound Economists we are today...Oh!! Nigeria has lost a Great Econometrician...u prove to all that u are not just a lecturer but a TEACHER and Allah says reward are for those who Have the knowledge and pass it on to others... You Have distinguished yourself in the field of academics and religion of Which we shall forever be grateful to you sir...I See u as a role model and will continue with your legacy....you inspire me a lot with your kindness, friendliness to all, righteousness, calmness, teachings, words....I pray that Almighty Allah forgive you your sins and that of your son and grant both of you Al jannah firdous Insha Allah.... OUR HEARTS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY....GONE TOO SOON...ADIEU MY TEACHER.... # RIP

6 Likes

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Louislewis: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
[size=16pt]The masses are paying with their lives ever since this administration came to power on that road. This was a road under serious construction by the Jonathan's administration, but was overshadowed with propagandas against the Jonathan's administration especially by my people from the West of not doing anything on that road. Today, the construction of that road is no longer in progress. Instead, lives are being lost almost every week on that road. We are paying the price of selfish blindfolded propagandas by the West against Jonathan administration, who never wanted to see the truth in his administration because they desired CHANGE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by princeonx: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
The car in that picture look (old, rusted) like a car that was wrecked 6 months ago.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
DiegoNakel:
God protect me and loved ones during this ember period. Like my post if you wish the same for your household and loved ones !!!!
ode!!u get brain so?
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by Pidggin(f): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
What a loss
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by meta4bishop(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aminat508:
SubuHanallahi, I knw him, we belong to the same society in Osogbo here (the Muslim congress)

Allaahummaghfir li (Abdulhakeem mobolaji) warfa' darajatahu fil-mahdiyyeena, wakhlufhu fee 'aqibihi fil-ghaabireena, waghfir-lanaa wa lahu yaa Rabbal-'aalameena, wafsah lahu fee qabrihi wa nawwir lahu feehi

Oh Allah. Inallilah waheenahilahi Rojihun cry cry cry cry
I pray Allah will be with the family members he left behind. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by shidof(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
May Allah grant him & other people who lost their life in the accident Al-Janah Firdaous. May Allah comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by webninja: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bastards won't stop driving with speed on nigerian roads! the innocent 14Yr old is gone because of the drivers mistake! RIP to them...

1 Like

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by omoluabi001(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
princeonx:
The car in that picture look (old, rusted) like a car that was wrecked 6 months ago.

No sir...That's his Car...I knew him personally...he was a great teacher and my role model.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by DiegoNakel(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adewunmi84:
ode!!u get brain so?
bro, u wrong misquote me !!!
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by dancoolD(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by DiegoNakel(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Smbh undecided
bro u r misquoting me !!
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by sucre2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Inalilah Wainailahin Rojiun to Professor Bolaji. He was a very very good man he taught me in Unilorin Economics depatment. RIP.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
"He was a great man, I knew him personally, I spoke with him. When I had issues in school the man helped me. He's one of the best, if not the best muslim I've ever met in my life
Sometime, I wonder why the good leave this world too soon and the wicked still alive and active in this world. He was so good and vast in micro-economics, only few great lecturers specializes in that part of economics, we lost one of the finest economist in the world, he was just too good when it comes to economics. He was so jovial and free with students, he teaches with ease and doesn't see the need for students to fail, he was a level adviser to me and also an HOD to me, so I'm so blessed to be your student, you a great man sir. I will forever be proud and grateful for a man like him. #tears in my heart". Quote me anywhere

-#tears in my heart

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by MurphyG1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
I"m still shocked by this news. He was a very good man.

May Allah grant him and his son Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by SimplyIFE(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
May God grant d family fortitude to bear d loss.may God keep everyone of us to attain our purpose in life..
Re: Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident by kulikuli26: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
May Allah rest the souls of the departed. I traveled this road all the way to ilorin today and honestly I lost count of numerous accidents on the road. Government just need declare state of emergency on our roads, they are death traps. This is a sad loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.