Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. (3142 Views)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2015
I heard some of our mummies can know if a girl has been pregnant before, or whether she has had a child already, just by looking at her naked. I'm so sure that's what she wants to find out.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
That woman may be a les or maybe she want to day some kind of spiritual stuff on the girl or the op is telling a lie

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
pet4ril:
but she should not allow the said mother in law to give her any form of cut in her body to avoid been initiated or anything

Even if it's tradition, is it necessary...
For the mention above that is why I suggest the lady telling her to-be-husband also before she try it(me am not in support sha).
If she is a Christian, let her tell elder people or her Pastor if she don't want to.

One millionaire question..
What if the your Husband-to-be insist/support on you doing as the proposed... will you do it?

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by pet4ril(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
dptrix:

Even if it's tradition, is it necessary...
For the mention above that is why I suggest the lady telling her to-be-husband also before she try it(me am not in support sha).
If she is a Christian, let her tell elder people or her Pastor if she don't want to.

One millionaire question..
What if the your Husband-to-be insist/support on you doing as the proposed... will you do it?
I thought the to be husband is aware?
Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
pet4ril:
I thought the to be husband is aware?
With the op's post I guess no...

But you didn't answer my question undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Mintayo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
That something you don't hear everyday!
The lady should run from that family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
She should never allow such.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
this is really strange, lalasticlala and seun pls what can u guyz say abt d topic?
Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by soonest(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Abeg make your friend shift go corner. Because na only that family get marriageable son. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by mickey45: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Like seriously a female friend of mine just confided in me that her boyfriend's mom wants to see her unclothedness privately in the bathroom before she can approve their courtship, she said its tradition, though the lady in question ask her why is that and the woman just told her to obey, she is confused, sad and angry she told her mom and her mom dissagree to it, though her mom is not African, she is white but her dad is Nigerian, guyz what do you think the woman wants to do? do you think she should agree or just cancle her marriage? mature advice pls. "cc lalasticlala, royalroy, obinoscopy

The mum might want to ascertain she isn't already pregnant and want to rope her son in, hasn't had any birthings somewhere else before and/or hasn't had any serious abortion that would affect her fertility.

Old women have this knack for knowing these things just by looking at the eyes,palm and Tummy.

They're both females, according to a tribe I know, all women are witches so she need not fear any attack.
Re: Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. by Pidggin(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
So after that request was made she still thinks it is wise to marry into that family?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: Big Python Swallows 6months Old Baby Today In Edo State (photos) / Nigerian Family Of 4 Stabbed To Death In Uk / Which Is Higher In Nigeria? - Birth Rate Or Death Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.