Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Nairalander Earnest Plea To All Nigerians For Urgent Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Earnest Plea To All Nigerians For Urgent Help (451 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Throat Cancer, Cries Out To Nigerians For Support / #saveadebisi : An Urgent Plea To Save A Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Earnest Plea To All Nigerians For Urgent Help by OmoUSH(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am a Unilorin student, 300L, studying History and International Studies. On April 21 this year i was rushed to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital from our school clinic after my body got so swelled and i was no longer producing urine. I was diagnosed of Renal Failure at UITH. I was promptly treated and got better. I also began to produce urine again, but with proteinuria and hematuria.I was discharged during the last week of May with final diagnosis of Nephrotic Syndrome. I managed to write my exams and my missed tests and travelled for the sessional break. starting from mid July at home, I started experiencing various symptoms such as severe indigestion, hypersalivation, fatigue, vomiting and others. I quickly made up my mind to travel back to Ilorin to see my doctors after i started vomiting blood. I got to UITH and i was prescribed haemodialysis. It was later discovered I have reached End Stage Renal Disease(ESRD). I have been on dialysis since then which has been very horrible. My life expectancy and quality is now drastically low. To survive, I'm told i need an urgent transplant. The unfortunate thing is that there is no kidney donor. I am therefore, in the name of God, appealing to all kind hearted fellow Nigerians who desire to save a soul in their lifetime, to please help donate a kidney to save my life. I PLEAD!

MODS, pls give this the attention it needs to save my life.

MODIFIED
Why is this country like this? Here is a Nigerian who wants help yet the moderators haven't done anything about it. This is a matter of life and death. Ha! Why will Tonto Dike's and all other irrelevant things flood front page while a life matter be neglected. Please oga Seun i sincerely call your attention to this. Thanks.
Pease my mobile number is 09036654902. Thank you once more.
Re: A Nairalander Earnest Plea To All Nigerians For Urgent Help by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm, brb

(1) (Reply)

Best Cardiac Surgeon In India / Uncommon Usage/benefits Of Pure Honey. / International Red Cross Officials Visits Yola IDP Camp To Meet With Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.