Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** (2851 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / ** / Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou Car Market Is Advantageous Compared To Nigeria,buy Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by larryshow4(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2009
[b]I actually started up this thread as a result of some irresponsible behaviour of some nairalanders with cars from cotonou. I sure had experienced alot with Nairalanders and there Misbehaviour. As the pioneer of car dealers from cotonou on Nairaland. I sure have gotten alot of car for alot of nairalanders. but i must tell you that so many Percentage of some nairalanders are not serious about things. Some actually want to go through ones means and take the trip to be some kind of tour or something. They come and they actually waste ones time and trips back into Nigeria and you never hear from them again. Some Recent bad experience which i am sharing with you here would prompt me to lay down some condition if i have to be taking customers to Cotonou to get car. If truly you want me to get your car for you.

There was a case of a Nairalander that called me that he needed a Pathfinder Jeep 2002 Model LE. He told me that he actually works in cotonou and i asked him why he would then be needing my help with this, he said he heard that i get cars at cheaper rate and he needs my help with the jeep. The jeep is found for 5million cfa plus around the market but eventally i found the car for 4.6million cfa which is making him save about 4million cfa which is about 130,000Naira. Eventually i was unable to go with them on the day they needed to go check the car but i had to send part of my worker to go with him. When they saw the Jeep. he told me that he would be coming to balance on thursday and that he would be handling over the clearing and nigerian custom duty to me to take care off, but eventually this guy came back on wednesday and balance the jeep and cleared it out of the park. Unfortunately for him, the Arab guy that sold the car to him is my good friend. he called me and notified me on what the guy has done. I was so pissed and couldn't believe such cruel behaviour.

Another is one that found the car he needed and asked me to help him deposit with my own fund, which my agent had to deposit 50,000cfa for the car with the intention of coming in about 2-3days to come and balance and ever since then when i called him the next day he said he was in the North.

Due to this Cruel and annoying experience. If i would be getting a car for you from cotonou at a VERY GOOD PRICE RATE. you would be holding with you apart from the 10,000naira to deposit for whatever you see and love. you would be holding transportation fee to and fro into cotonou a sum of 20,000cfa.

TIME WASTERS DON"T TRY TO CONTACT ME, CAUSE I WOULDN"T EVEN RESPOND.

Here is my link where you can drop your request and your budget. TIME WASTERS DON"T DROP,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176899.0.html[/b]
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by Igwe9(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2009
Sorry ooooooooh! shocked shocked
You ought to have known
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by larryshow4(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2009
@ Igwe,

yeah i know, there are time wasters around there, who are just not serious with anything. I actually have done business with lots of serious buyers from Nairaland Also. You sure would know someone serious right from the moment you come across him. Its been going fine though, i still really look up to getting more cars for them and also getting More titles and also more than Inspired smiley hehe grin
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by Igwe9(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2009
larryshow4:

@ Igwe,

yeah i know, there are time wasters around there, who are just not serious with anything. I actually have done business with lots of serious buyers from Nairaland Also. You sure would know someone serious right from the moment you come across him. Its been going fine though, i still really look up to getting more cars for them and also getting More titles and also more than Inspired smiley hehe grin
When it comes to getting cars for people . . . yes i believe you, but for Titles . . . Na lie . . . . . Unless  L,a,r,r,y,s,h,o,w and 4 in your name  stand for titles. cheesy grin smiley
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by larryshow4(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
LOL smiley grin grin You are so funny igwe, but i am so sure by the time i get my title you would be here to acknowledge it. You would be so surprised. Just wait and see. I am really working towards that. Keep your hands Crossed. wink
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by chelseabmw(m): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2010
Some people are vexing!
Re: Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** by larryshow4(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
@Igwe,

I forgot to tell you, i got lots of tittle within the past years and would still get to work towards more.

(1) (Reply)

M.a.n Diesel Tipper Truck 4x4 / Factory Remotes And Factory Cd Players Available In Ibadan / 2002 Peugeot 406 (manual) For N1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.